Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Unfrozen - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 4 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Unfrozen - Page 4 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 4 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Unfrozen

Go down 
+3
Kyoko
allandnothing
anycent
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

"Ill tell you guys how I got frozen." "It was 400 years ago and the fire nation was invading the north pole." "They called it the siege of the north." "When I saw they were coming I froze my self in ice until the battle was over." "Yes it was over but it had been over for 400 years." "and Yui how did you become the moon spirit?" "I thought you were the princess."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Aki kept swimming around in circles and then she jumped out of the water and became a human again. Aki walked past the Koi pool to the warm waterfall. Aki touched it and he hand heated up. She quickly pulled it away and looked at Amito's confused face. "I am the ocean spirit Aki."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 am

''Actually, Yue was the Princess, she was murdered during you in the ice, I gave up my life for the moon. Our names sound simillar, Yue was the Princess, I am Yui''. Yui explained, knowing that Yue was the Princess 400 years ago.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara frowned, still feeling very speculative. "I'm Tekara," she said slowly, trying to absorb
all of the information.

She gestured to the six-year-old next to her, who was peering at the unfrozen girl with wide violet eyes. "This is Kiari. We all seem to be connected somehow; he was saved by one of the spirits when he was an infant," she explained.

The boy only smiled, then waved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Yui looked at Kiari, and she saw the glisten in his eyes. ''I...I.. I gave him a part of my life, for him to live''. Yui said, and she smiled at Kiari. ''Queen Kyoko prayed to me, and I saw the poor boy's spirit suffering, so I helped to heal him, and he would live''. Yui said, and smiled happily at him. She went closer to Tekara, and whispered, ''He is a lovely boy, I hope he grows up to be a great man,''. Yui said, smiling at Tekara.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 pm

Aki smiled at both of the girls. There was warm vibe in the air. "I must go to the pond." Aki walking back to the Koi pond. Aki's eyes glowed then a white light transformed her into a fish and she plopped into the water. Aki swam in circles hoping Yui would join her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

"Well I may be 400 years old but that does'nt mean we can't have some fun in the future!" "What do you say Eel juice its on me!" Amito flipped a gold peice "Well lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:31 am

Yui giggled, ''I cant say no to Eel Juice! I'm following you Amito!''. She said smiling happily. ''Amito, I'm more than 1400 years old, still I've had fun =D''. Yui said.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Amito entered the bar and flipped a gold piece on the counter. "2 glasses of eel juice please!" "So whats haapended in the last 400 years?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:49 pm

~ TEKARA

Tekara sat next to her, regarding her with interest. Kiari was seated beside her, still and calm.
He glanced around the bar, shying a bit close to Yui. He seemed to like her, and Tekara did too. "Thank you for the compliment back there," she told the spirit, smiling kindly. "He is a great kid."

She looked at Amito. "A great deal has happened, Amito. There was a second attack on the Northern Water Tribe a few years ago. I was just a kid when it happened, and Kiari wasn't even born yet. Still, I wonder how you stayed trapped in that ice for so, so long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Unfrozen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfrozen
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: September-
Jump to: