Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Unfrozen - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 2 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Unfrozen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 2 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Unfrozen

Go down 
+3
Kyoko
allandnothing
anycent
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Aki watched the incident from the distance a girl frozen in ice. Yui was talking with the girl then more people showed up, like a magnet attracted them. Aki stood on the ice berg and took off her coat and got close to the edge. Aki took a deep breath and dove into the water, the water soothed her. Aki saw only about 300 meters away was the mishap. Aki swam sharply though the water dodging ice bergs. Aki created a small hole just 10 meters away not to be seen by the group and she popped out. She started to call Yui to get into the conversation, "Yui, where are you?" Aki said.

((BTW: Aki is the ocean spirit she looks about 14-15 years of age, but she much older than that.))

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 pm

"Everyone calm down" Amito said. "I was just frozen for a couple days." "I should be getting to practice now." "Were learning how to heal a knife wound in healing class!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 am

''Oh that's easy!''. Yui exclaimed, she remembered when she learnt it 500 years ago. ''You just need some Spirit Water, except you must ask permission from the Spirits''. Yui said, knowing people sometimes steal Aki and Yui's spirit water. She found someone with a knife wound. She opened her canteen, and she did basic healing, but then her eyes glowed a bit, and the healing water was spreading through the body, and the body lit up. It was healed, and the man was healed. Her eyes stopped glowing now. ''There we go, he's perfectly fine''. Yui said.

(Do you remember at Siege of the North 2, when La's eyes glowed, that's what happend to Yui, except Yui resembles Tui, Yue. And Aki resembles La, and Aki is about 1405 aswell, they're about the same age)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:30 pm

((OOC: LOL at the random man on the ice.))

~TEKARA

Tekara felt the nose of her skinboat brush the lip of an ice flo.
Here the ice broke about in chunks, until the solid ice where the people were standing began. The floes were languid and close together enough. She eased her boat into a narrow crevice, then climbed out into a fairly large flo.

She helped Kiari out, the child perfectly calm and silent. "Come on," she said, walking across. Her shoes gripped at the ice, good for walking on them. Kiari followed placidly, then he suddenly broke out into a smile when the ice wobbled a bit.

"Ugh, don't do that!" she told the six-year-old, reaching out to grab his hand. The maneuvered carefully, until the they finally stepped on the solid ice. Tekara dragged her brother over to the group. They seemed to be huddled around some girl.

"What... what's going on here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

"Well I've been frozen in ice for a good week or so." "Amito said" "I'm just glad the fire nation invasion is over" She streched her arms "So I heard that avatar Aang is here to learn waterbending." "I hear he spracticing with master Paku"
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:04 pm

"Um... I hate to break it to you but I think you were in that giant block of ice longer than you think." Tala yawned. "Where's the nearest seatlement? I'm starving." Tala's stomach growled to make her point. Tai whined slightly to show he was hungry as well.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:40 pm

"What do you mean?" Amito asked "I know Aang has been in ice for 100 years,but it can't be Amito looked down into the snow and saw a bloodied body probally died and got frozen. "No . . . NO this can't be!!!!!" Amito cried and ran into town"
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:16 pm

"What's her problem? All I said was she was probaly in there longer than she thought... And then I asked were I could get some food... She must be sad because she's hungry too!" Tala smilied bringing her fist down into her hand. Tai huffed and you could almost see the lightbulb above Tala's head shatter. "Shut up! No on easked you Tai!" She snapped at the eel-hound. Tai huffed again and followed the girl. Tala then saw the town and ran towards civilization.

(lol XD Tala is such a goof! Just like meeeee! lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:52 am

(GOOF! XD)

Yui looked under the ice, where Amito was standing, and saw Aang's buried body. ''She was a teenager around when Aang was the Avatar, she was there when Pakku was teaching him....and so was I. Even longer than 400 years''. Yui admitted, and she had busted her great secret. ''I'll tell you in a minute, follow me to get to Hanma's Food Buffet''. Yui said and she lead Tala to the restraunt. She saw Amito then, running into the Oasis. ''Oh god no!''. Yui said, and she looked at Tala. ''Tala, I'm the Moon Spirit, I'm 1405 years old, i've been through more than a hundred years of war''. Yui said, and she ordered a bowl of Ramen, and followed Amito.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 pm

~ TEKARA AND KIARI

The girl stood on the ice, marveling at the great speed and agility the strange people must've possessed to get ot town so quickly (of course, one girl had an eelhound but still...). She glared at her skinboat, swaying gently between a two sheets of ice. And took her brother by the hand again.

Once in town several hours later, she tracked the group down at a restaurant, just as a teenager with silver hair began to chase down the first. Tekara's mind reeled in confusion, but she gripped Kiari's hand and followed them still.

Now, tired, she'd finally caught up with them at the oasis. Kiari's eyes clouded somewhat, and the boy peered around him with a mixture of recognition, and a kind of homefelt essense.

"Okay!" Tekara wheezed. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Sponsored content

Unfrozen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfrozen
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: September-
Jump to: