Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Unfrozen - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 3 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Unfrozen - Page 3 I_vote_lcapUnfrozen - Page 3 I_voting_barUnfrozen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Unfrozen

Go down 
+3
Kyoko
allandnothing
anycent
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:52 am

''Well, the girl in the ice just found out she was in there for 400 years, and she got upset when she found Pakku's body beneath the ice''. Yui explanied to Tekara, and she looked to see where Amito was. ''I think she's gone to the Oasis''. Yui said and she finished her bowl of Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Aki was sitting in the Oasis when a girl came in crying. Aki was wondering who was this girl and she was wearing a old water tribe crest on her wrist. It must be a family heirloom, Aki thought walking over to the girl. "Who are you?" Aki asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:43 pm

~ TEKARA AND KIARI

Tekara's brow furrowed in confusion. "Yeah, a woman back there told me some strange things about you. Who are you, exactly? And how the hell did you get frozen in ice?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Aki stood frozen in time wondering what had happen. A girl frozen in ice for 400 hundred years. Master Paku frozen below her. Aki sighed looking at the girl and just to hear her would make Aki feel better inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:54 am

''I am Yui, the Moon Spirit, the white koi fish of the Oasis''. Yui answered, finally revealing her true form to someone. Yui could sense that Aki was at the Oasis, and she decided to go there. ''Maybe the Ocean Spirit has found her, let's go and have a look''. Yui said, and she lead them up to the Oasis.
Back to top Go down
anycent
Beginner
Beginner
anycent

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Amito sat by the pool with the two fish swimming in the small pool. "Well this place has'nt changed much in 400 years." "I've been gone so long." "Huh what are you guys doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Aki stood up and said "Hello, I have heard you were in ice for 400 hundred years. How did this happen?" Aki asked looking in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Yui came running in, and saw Amito. ''There you are, Amito, I need to tell you something''. Yui said, and she cleared her mind. ''Amito, I am Yui, the Moon Spirit, one of the founders of waterbending''. She said and she stared down to the Koi Pool, which was currently empty. She stepped into the koi pool, and meditated, her eyes glowed a bright light, and she transformed into the White Koi Fish, she then started to swim around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

((Sorry I have to quit this rp. I have to much crap to take care of.))

Okay, Understood - Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

Aki stood up and looked in the Koi pond only Yui swimming in circles. Aki stepped into the clear blue water. She transformed into a black fish and started swimming circles around Yui.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfrozen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfrozen   Unfrozen - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfrozen
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: September-
Jump to: