Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_vote_lcapWandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_voting_barWandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_vote_lcapWandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_voting_barWandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Kasumi was walking around the temple, well.. she was riding on Gerii. Nerusso was leading Gerii around the place, and Kasumi was creating small air balls, balancing on the tip of her fingers. ''I cant wait to be a master!". Kasumi said, and she glanced at Nerusso. ''It takes time Kasi, It took me 9 years to be a master, and the head warrior''. Nerusso muttered, feeling a bit bothered. ''Can I go and fly around the temple, Neru?''. Kasumi pleaded, and showed her puppy-dog eyes. ''Oh....Fine, 10 minutes''. Nerusso muttered once again.. ''YIPPIE!''. Kasumi exclaimed and she jumped on Gerii and Gerii flew around the temple, into the clouds and down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Trira flew on Cada around the air temple. She had been there for a day, but somehow the pegasus wanted to fly a little bit around. Trira was laughing the whole time and also Cada seemed really happy to fly through clouds. After some time she saw someone else flying around, also on an flying horse. Trira was interested who this person could be, because she had never heared of somebody with an equal animal as she had. Very fast Cada flew to the other one. "Hi.", Trira said friendly as they were nearer.
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Kasumi saw a figure on a flying horse come towards her, and she smiled ''Hello, I'm Princess Kasumi, brother of Nerusso, the leader''. Kasumi smiled at Trira, as she knew that Trira was important, since she had a winged horse. Nerusso gasped as he saw a girl, about 14, flying on a winged horse. ''How did you get that creature, winged horses are gifted to important Air Nomads''.Kasumi hit Nerusso as she landed next to Trira, ''Leave her, she might be more important than us!''. She exclaimed and walked over to Trira. ''Not being rude, but how did you get a winged horse?''. Kasumi said, with eager toned in her voice

Kasumi = White
Nerusso = Dark Red
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:48 pm

"I am glad to meet you Kasumi.", Trira said with a friendly voice. She wanted to tell the girl who she was, when she hear another voice. She landed with the princess. Then she looked at Cada and padded her neck. "It was more that she got me. I do not know really how she found me, but I was in trouble, she helped me and since then we are together." Trira smiled at the animal again. "Oh, sorry that I have not told you who I am. My name is Trira and I am the Avatar.", she said to them.
Back to top Go down
Haziea
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Haziea

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Kasumi looked at Trira, ''It's an honour to meet you, Avatar Trira''. Kasumi said, curtseying to Trira. Nerusso looked to Trira and said, ''I apologise, Trira. I did not know that you were the Avatar''. Nerusso said, with a calm voice. Kasumi was happy that Nerusso was kind for once. She created a small Air Sweep, and sweeped some berries from a bush, She gave some to Gerii, and offered some to Cada. Kasumi opened her glider up, and she flew off the balcony. ''I love gliding!'', Kasumi exclaimed, with a slight giggle afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Trira looked at Nerusso. "No problem. It happens very often that I am not recognized. And believe me, I have met people who were not very friendly.", she said to her. Then she watched Kasumi. She had to smile and also nearly laughed. This little girl was really full of life. "I had not thought to meet someday a princess who is so much a child like her.", she said to Nerusso. Sometimes Trira wished she could also be a child again.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
Novice
Novice
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Akemi was sitting down in her chair when she looked up and saw the avatar. She jumped up and ran over."Hi Avatar Trira, I'm Akemi. Nice to meet you. Have you mastered all four elements yet? Wait are we at war? Because if we aren't then there is no reason learning them. Well...... How are you?" she said very enthusiastic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))   Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Our Temple (((OPEN)))
Page 1 of 1