Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Demon Temple 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Demon Temple I_vote_lcapThe Demon Temple I_voting_barThe Demon Temple I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Demon Temple I_vote_lcapThe Demon Temple I_voting_barThe Demon Temple I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Demon Temple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 am

Kaji landed infront of a large stone temple. The stone was old, rotting and dark colored. Rubble littered the ground, and death seemed to linger in the air. Tsukiyomi dismounted the dragon and helped Fyre off "Seems inviting....but it kinda gives me a chill down my spine" he said "I got a bad feeling about this place"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 am

This is it! I'm going to be free! "Actually, it's just how I imagined it. I'd go in by myself, but I assume you want to come with." Fyre entered the temple and walked down a damp passage way. Rats and spiders scurried out of their way as they desended into darkness. A full minute passed in the black tunnel, but finally light shone through and they found themselves in a well lit cavern. It was just as run down as the rest of the place, but it seemed to pulse with power. "This is it...." Fyre found her way to a stone altar and found that she had no idea what to do from here on out. Give the runes your blood. After running her fingers over the stone she saw some ancient runes carved into it. They were written in a circle, presumably why she was suppose to give her blood. Using Pyro's power, she heated up a small circle of blood in her arm until it burnt through the skin. She let it drip in the circle. The minute the first drop hit, a golden ring appeared in the middle of the room. Walk into it and kneel in the middle. Fyre did as told and waited. Nothing happened. Now, repeat what I say. She hesitantly repeated the old language that Pyro was speaking in for ten seconds, when a cool voice interupted her. She felt fire lick her neck and she rolled out of the circle to look straight into the eyes of Sasuno'o.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:52 am

"Unfortunatley, I can't let you do that" he said "I'm taking you with me....you're going to help me with my revenge...no use in resisting it, you're little body guard was too weak to save you." "FYRE!" Tsukiyomi shouted, he was lying on the ground blood pouring from his mouth and a sword through his shoulder. Sasuno'o laughed "Foolish little brother....I told you, you can't beat me" he said. "Fyre..." he tried again, this time he passed out. Sasuno'o grabbed fire over his shoulder and pulled his sword from Tsukiyomi's shoulder. "Now I shall extract my revenge, come Pyro...we're heading to the Southern Water Tribe."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:04 am

"Tsukiyomi!" she shouted when she saw him lying there. But it was to late. Sasuno'o grabbed her and ran. She found herself incable of moving. "Pyro!" she thought desperatly. "Pyro help!" I can't do anything, he's paralyzed us somehow! "He's going to use you to take over me! You're a demon! Do something!" I can't! He's to powerful! Don't worry though, he can't make me obey him. You'll be fine, I'll be fine. He has to release us soon, and then we'll make our move. "Okay, but I hope you know what you're doing...." Fyre closed her eyes and prayed to the gods.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:15 am

Tsukiyomi woke up, he was alone, and Fyre was no where to be found. He was in pain from the shoulder wound, he needed Amaterasu, he couldn't beat Sasuno'o alone, and not with this injury, he knew he was also going to need dad. Tsukiyomi stood up and limped outside to Kaji, he ignored the pain in his shoulder and the fact that his white robes were stained red from his blood. He looked at Kaji "We need to head after Sasuno'o" he said "Let's go" Tsukiyomi and Kaji quickly flew off in the same direction as Sasuno'o, Tsukiyomi was franticly trying to write a letter and hold on to the dragon at the same time, as he finished he pulled a small cage with a messenger pigeon out of his bag. He attached the message to the pigeon and let it fly off to Amaterasu. "Let's hope she gets it soon" he said.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Sasuno'o stood in the middle of a large circle of candles. Fyre was lying on the ground, her arms and legs retrained. Her shirt was lifted up and her stomach was covered in an ancient writing. Sasuno'o looked down at Fyre "I'm going to take that demon off your hands....in the process it will kill you....but it wont matter, you were nothing more than a mere container, a simple carrying case for a weapon....you are a tool, and in the end you will die unmissed" he said.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:46 pm

"You'll never get away with this!" she yelled. Geez, what a cheesy thing to say in a moment like this. Fyre continued to struggle but was still under the paralyzed curse. Inside her head, Pyro was cursing at the top of his lungs. She knew she would die no matter what now, that was set in stone. But the fate of the world, the fate of Pyro could still be changed. And surely, if all else failed and he did fall under Sasuno'o's control, the other demons would realize what was happening and try to stop Sasuno'o? Try to rescue their fellow demon? Or would they just let the world end like that? Pain seared inside her chest where the spell was going to take place. Maybe, if Pyro could burn her body from the inside he would be released and could escape. Her death would be insignificant to life of millioins. "Can you do that, Pyro?" she thought. Maybe. I'll try but - Pain cut through the rest of his words. The spell had begun.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Sasuno'o had allready begun to draw Pyro out. He had his hand around Pyro's head, he was pulling him out of Fyre by force. Just as Sasuno'o was about to complete the extraction there was a loud crunch. There stoo Sasuno'o with a blade through his chest "Tsukiyomi..." he said, as he lowered his head his body melted away into shadow. Tsukiyomi looked down at Fyre, he swung his sword and slashed the chains. Tsukiyomi knelt down and held her head up "Fyre" he said "Are you okay?" Sasuno'o laughed from behind him, attached to a shadow chain at the end of his hand was Pyro "The demon is mine, now I shall extract revenge....good bye....foolish little brother" he said, with this he dissapeared into the green flames. Tsukiyomi looked down at Fyre "Fyre are you alive?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Fyre felt as if part of her soul had just been ripped out of her. She couldn't move, she could barily breathe. She could feel the empty space where Pyro had been and knew that Sasuno'o had taken him. But she was alive, so the spell hadn't been completed. Someone must have interviened. But who? As she finished that thought she heard Tsukiyomi. His words swam into her head warped and slow. She couldn't understand a thing he was saying. She tried to talk to him, tell him what had happened, but she only had enough air for her shallow, ragged breathing.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 pm

Tsukiyomi sighed with relief, she was alive, thank god. But how long would she last like this. He picked Fyre up in his arms and walked her over to Kaji. Tsukiyomi jumped on his dragon, one hand still holdign Fyre the other holding on to the dragon. "It'll be okay Fyre, just hold on" he said "We're gonna get you healed up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Demon Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Temple   The Demon Temple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Demon Temple
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next