Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_vote_lcapReunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_voting_barReunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_vote_lcapReunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_voting_barReunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only Empty
PostSubject: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:50 am

She was off to visit her family.Then by the coffee shop stood a familiar figure.
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

Jin was wandering around the market in Ba Sing Se looking at the different foods, supplies, and other nifty doo-dads. He had made his way back through Ba Sing Se after a few years of travelling elsewhere. But one thing was certain for him Ba Sing Se was one of his favorite cities to visit, it was so big and had basically everything there. But little did Jin know that he was being watched. Not by an enemy but by someone he knew, but didnt recognize.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:51 pm

He turned around.
"Jin!" She yell.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:11 am

Jin turned when he heard his name to a young woman who had a familiar look about her. "That's me." He said, "What can I help you with?" he looked at her waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:16 pm

"Jin its me Sydney" she said
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:31 am

"Sydney, Sydney" Jin repeated reaching into the recesses of his memory. Then the name connected "Oh Yeah, the earth girl from the little adventure at the North Pole!" He said leaning against the counter of the vendor. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:07 pm

"Good, you?" She asked.
She motioned him to sit. The 26 year old thought to herself.
'Jin is so cute.'
She silently laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:55 pm

" I've been travelling." Jin said pulling back a chair and sitting down in it. He rested his elbows on the table as he laced his hands and rested his chin upon them. " What's got you in Ba Sing Se?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only   Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunited Jaybolt 12 and Sydney only
Page 1 of 1