Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Character: Sydney O'Connor 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_vote_lcapNew Character: Sydney O'Connor I_voting_barNew Character: Sydney O'Connor I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_vote_lcapNew Character: Sydney O'Connor I_voting_barNew Character: Sydney O'Connor I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Character: Sydney O'Connor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

New Character: Sydney O'Connor Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Sydney O'Connor   New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

New Character: Sydney O'Connor Sydney12

|BASICS| Name: Sydney Anne O'Connor
alias name: Wednesday Myers
Age: 26 Birthplace: Ba Sing Se Current Residence: Ba Sing Se Rank: Bender Occupation: Student Element: Air and Earth Pets: Saby (Sabre tooth Moose Lion) Weapons: Staff (Like Aang's)

|OPTIONAL| Birthday: February 15, 696 AOBlood type: AB Hobbies: Sleeping Quirks: She can bend two elements (not like the Avatar). Family: Rick O'Connor (Father) Cade O'Connor (Brother) Candice O'Connor (Mother) Character Theme: She's not Afraid by One Direction

|APPEARANCE| Hair: She has light brown Hair and blond highlights. Her hair is straight on top and curly on bottom. Eyes: Dark Brown eyes almost black Height: 5'7" Clothes: She wares a long sleeve blue shirt with a short sleeve green tee on top. She wares shorts green on top and brown and baggy on bottom. Skin: Soft Skin Body Type: She is well built Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS| Personality: She is always nice to every one she meets. She loves animals and loves to bend. She snaps at her brother Cade, a lot. She never makes promises she cant keep. Personal Strengths: Earth bending, computer skills and clear minded Personal Weaknesses: Heights and Incects Hamartia: Lets anger come out at once. Personal Hero: Avatar Aang Dreams and Ambitions:She wants to be able to control her airbending skills.

Likes: Boys, the color blue, One Direction, bending and home.

Dislikes: Being away from home, the color pink, non-Benders, Incects, and Snobby rich kids.

Brief History: At age three her parents got divorsed. Her father is a Earthbender. Her mother is from the southren air temple,but sje is not a Bender. At age 13 she started to get airbending tattoos.
She has the power to bend Earth and air. Her airbending gets uncontrolleble. She wants a airbending teacher. She sets off on an adventure to find a teacher,but her earthbending gets in the way.
13th birthday:
"Mom!" She shrieked.
She looked in the mirror. She had blue arrow tattoos over her body.
"Help." She cried.
"Shhh. Sydney it's fine. Your an airbender. It happens" Mom said.
"Hhhow?" She asked.
"My family is from the western air temple." Mom imformed.
"Okay." She said.
"Come down stairs." Mom said.
She led Sydney down stairs there was a Sabretooth moose lion cub waiting for Sydney.
"So?" Mom asked.
"SabyTechem." Sydney named him.
She started to play with Saby.

Last edited by Sydney on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Sydney O'Connor   New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 am

Well...I do not know how the application got so bunched up but yea I will approve it.

Also you must fill out your pet and weapon applications.

1. Weapons Application:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1130-weapon-template

2. Pet Application:
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/t1131-pet-template
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Sydney O'Connor   New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey Loon I updated
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Sydney O'Connor   New Character: Sydney O'Connor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Sydney O'Connor
Page 1 of 1