Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) Empty
PostSubject: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am

Sydney O'Connor was freezing. She didn't know how she got to the Northern Water Tribe. Saby was nibbling on Sydney's boot.
"Saby. No" She said harshly to her Sabretooth moose lion cub.
Saby pouted. Where were they. They were souronded by snow. They needed to find shelter. Saby's stomach growled.
"I know. I hungry to Sabs." Sydney sat down in the snow.
Saby crawled into her lap.

Last edited by Sydney on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
Cade O'Connor
Novice
Novice
Cade O'Connor

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 pm

"Fluffy!" Cade yelled after his Cat owl.
"Your gonna set off a signal to the people who kidnapped us." Cade said.
He remembered what happened.
*flashback*
Cade and his sister Sydney were home alone. They heared a knock on the door. No one answered. Then the door was knocked down. Sydney's Sabre tooth Moose Lion cub Saby attacked the intruders.
Sydney grabbed her staff. Cade started to Earth bend. There was a firebender. Cade couldnt defeat a firebender.
"Bro!" Sydney yelled.
Sydney started to Earthbend also. Then she started to airbend a little. She landed on her butt. Cade was still in shock. The intruders kidnapped them.
*end of flash back*
He couldve beat them. Now him and his sister were seperated and it was all his fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:26 pm

At the same time Aruk finished training and so he went to his favourite tavern called 'Frozen Inn' like he always does. He normally sits there for hours talking with friends or playing cards and so was it that day. He thought about where to spend his next holiday, probably with Ihone, and played card games for a small inset. Actually Kyoshi Island was his favourite target but Ihone should join.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Snow kept falling and it was getting cold. Saby kept whining.
"Ssssaaabbbyyy." Sydney chattered.
They were now walking into a small town. They saw an inn.
"Tthheerree." Sydney pointed to Saby.
They ran into the inn.
"Hello may I help you." The manager said.
"One room please." Sydney said.
"I can grant you a room but you animal has to stay outside." The manager siad.
"Please sir he wont cause any problems I sware." She said.
"Fine." The manger said
They went up to their room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:42 pm

This situation was different from normal days. That girl doesn't look like a member of the Northern Water tribe. Cause he was curious and wanted to help that girl he went upstairs, after excusing himself by the guys at his table, and knocked on the door:
"may i help you, you look like a stranger and it looks like youve got problems."
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Who was this guy. He so caring.
"Yea. Im from Ba Sing Se but I dont know how I got here." Syndey said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm

"This is One of our problems here at the Northern Water Tribe, everything lookes equal. But first, my name is Aruk.
Last days dome strange guys kidnapped younger girls in order to well Themen here, I dont know if that is your reason to be here or if youre drunk or you ve got the frogsickness. If there is anything i can Do for you, let me know. I heard there is a Problem with your animal, dont know that that is, but it can sleep at mine ive got an animal myself and I can give food to it"
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 pm

"No nothing wrong with me I'm Sydney O'Connor. Saby is fine with me thanks for the offer. Well my brother was with me the last I remember I was at my house. They mightve found out that I can bend two elements though. Im an Earth bender and Air." Sydney said," I need to find an air bending teacher."
She put her hands on her hips. Then she realized her staff was missing.
"Uh oh. I lost my staff." She panicked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Aruk was confused by her appearance.
"Just sleep. You are tired and if you want to I can search your staff, brother or teacher with you but we start tonorrow, cause ive got holiday and wanted to make a trip through the world. I ll come back tonorrow I promise and you go to bed, i hope your brother can handle his situation by himself for a day, probably he us near by"
He thought that girl was ill or something like that, because her story sounds weird, she can bend two elements, because only the Avatar is able to Do so, but he wanted to help her. But first he said goodbye and left the girl and his friends, in order to go home thinking about that story, if that girl is the Avatar or a liar and if she was kidnapped, sick or weird.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

Aruk wanted her to go to bed.
"No." She told Saby after he left.
She grabbed Saby and jumped out the window. Right now she dint care to find her brother he can take care of himself. She needed to find her staff. If she was kidnapped it would be with her kidnappers because its a ancient relic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: January-
Jump to: