Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_vote_lcapTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_voting_barTavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

This was Aruk's first flight but he wasnt nervous. Actually he always wanted to fly some day and so he does. His problem was that he was sure that the search would fail. No good ideas, no hints, no chance, that was in what he believed in that moment. But he was more excited about flying and new things to discover than to stay at home orthe fear to die.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Jin looked around trying to get an idea of where they were. However it was dark and the winds were blowing. Then he heard Sydney talk in a chattered voice that she was cold. They weren't able to find a shirshu, the houses they asked either didn't have one, or weren't home. He started to think that going out at the time they did was a bad idea and that they should have waited until morning when they would have had better light to search by. But he also understood that if they had waited until morning whoever they were looking for would be even further away. From what he could see, there were two options right now. Either go back the way they came following the ice pegs he'd made to mark their path, or bend them an ice hut and camp out there for the night. He turned around to Sydney, "Do you want to go back? or camp here for the night?" he asked starting to feel a little tired from all the walking they had done.
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 pm

She smiled. She wanted to be with Jin.
"We should camp hhere." She was tired and cold.
Back to top Go down
http://Camphalfbloodpj.forumotion.com
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Yonten looked at aruk who was flying beside him. "So Aruk how do you know Sydney?" asked Yonten

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 am

After Sydney said they should make camp for the night, Jin started bending a big ice pillar to mark where they left off. Then he lead them further off the path they had come to where they could still see the ice pillar. Jin got to work bending snow out of the way to find the ice beneath it. He bended the ice so that there was a dip in the ice so that the wind wouldn't effect them as much. Then he started bending the ice he removed into water. Creating an arch and freezing it, repeating until he had made a dome of ice with a small opening facing the direction that the wind wasn't blowing just incase the wind found its way into the pit. He tossed Sydney one of the rolled up bundles of fabric he'd been carrying. "I picked these sleeping bags up at my hose while we were looking for a shirshu." He said pulling the other one off his back. "climb in and try to make yourself at home." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:19 am

"I was in a tavern after training in order to play cards with some friends and talk. She just came in and obviously, she was a stranger to the Northern Water Tribe. I went to her and talked to her cause I knew something was wrong with her and I always help peolpe. We wanted to search her staff Nd her brother the next day but she wasnt there so I followed the hints and so I found all of you. So how Do you get to know her? And way can she bend more than One element, first i thought she is the avatar but i think she can only bend two elements?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 am

She climed in. It was colder thqn the air outside. Her teeth chattered. She obviously knew Jin didnt feel the same. But she hopped that hed realized she was freezing and hold her for extra warmth. She sat down. Jin sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
sin2345
Beginner
Beginner
sin2345

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:18 am

" Firstly no she isn't the Avatar of this cycle is Mona Lee of the Southern Water tribe and Secondly her father is an earthbender while her mother is an airbender but I think Sydney is connected to airbending both physically and spiritually, said Yonten. she has airbender markings that only masters get and
they aren't tattoo's like mine, and Yasahiro and I were trying to find shelter we tried asking for help from the men who kidnapped her not knowing who they were at the time they pulled out her staff and tried to sell it to us but Yasahiro noticed Sydney's fingerprints on the staff so we demanded to know who's it was and Sydney came out of nowhere and said it was hers and the rest you know." explained Yonten.

Airbender
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 am

Jin climbed in after Sydney he realized that he forgot to bend in some snow for padding to sleep on. He really didn't want to sleep on solid ice. He saw that Sydney was still cold so he let her have his coat for a little while. He was used to living in ice huts, he knew it would eventually warm up from their body heat. He started pulling snow on from the outside. "dont worry about me." he said when she asked if he'd be alright. " I've actually done this before, I made the hut not as tall so our body heat from being in here will warm it up faster. Besides I'm used to the cold up here, I live here after all. You look like you're not. So where are you from? and what brought you here?" he asked finished pulling in enough snow to pad the ground. He crawled over and sat next to Sydney
Back to top Go down
Sydney
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Jim gave her his coat.
"So where you from?" He asked.
"Bbbaa Sssiiinnngg Ssseee." She chattered.
It was freezing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)   Tavern (WatertribeM  Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tavern (WatertribeM Cade O'Connor Sin2345 jaybolt12 and myself(Sydney) only)
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next