Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Having a Ice day - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day - Page 4 I_voting_barHaving a Ice day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day - Page 4 I_voting_barHaving a Ice day - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Having a Ice day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Kolack reacted to the attack and dodged a few, That final blow hit him hard. Kolack took his baton and extended it and with a fierce spring forward, he swang his staff. "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Kaida dropped like a rock as the staff landed on the side of his neck. Struggling to recover, Kaida clawed at the ground. Once he regained his footing Kaida lunged several feet with the speed of the wind. Within this lunge was a kick that could shatter bones. He had no idea what was going on. The memory of fighting for his life after his parents were killed filled his mind. To Kolacks' luck there were no earth nearby in which Kaida could bend.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

Kolack's eyes followed Kaida's movements. "This can end in two ways Kaida! It doesn't have to be this way either!" Kolack stood there waiting for Kaidas next attack. Keeping his staff lined up ahead of Kaida, He saw the kick speeding for him. Kolack jumped and swung the staff at Kaida's leg, Kolack heard something dissapproving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Kaida fell to the ground as his leg snapped right in the middle of his shin. The entire bone was broken in half. Even if he could fight longer, he wouldn't last in the cold with all these injuries. His eyes shot back to their regular crimson color. He rolled on the ground as blood poured from his wound. Cursing he tried to stand up and then immediately buckled. He looked around to see nothing but Kolack. "What the hell just happened!" shouted the sand bender. Unfortunately Khiana and Heaven left right before the fight even happened.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Kolack metalbended his staff back into a baton and stuck it in his holster on his boot. "You went crazy for some reason, so I had to knock some sense into you." Kolack picked Kaida up and metal bended a crutch for him to lean on. "Ill try to get some help for ya." Kolack called for Khiana and Heaven but heard no answers... He couldnt see the tent either. "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Kaida leaned hard against the crutch as he almost fell over again. "Uh oh what? Where are the girls?" He was swiftly knocked back over due to a strong wind throwing ice in his wounds. He got back up groggily but ice built up in his wounds. His breath slowed down as the loss of blood and the cold finally started kicking into hypothermia.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Kolack turned to Kaida. "Were lost, youre wounded and I left my survival kit in the tent." Kolack metalbended his baton into a spear like rod and stuck it in the ground. "Hmmmm.... I think I can burrow us a hole in the snow... It wont be much but its enough to keep us warm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 pm

"Hold on let me try. I have some ability to bend water." Kaida placed the crutch under his arm so he could rub his hands together. With a presice movement of a single hand, Kaida bended a small hole in the snow where he slipped into "F*ck that hurt!" He waved his hand to Kolack signaling that is was safe.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Kolack slipped into the hole trying not to bump into Kaida. "Okay... I will wrap your leg and use whats left of this rag to make a marker." Kolack took the orange rag out of his side pocket and ripped it in half. He tied one peice to Kaida's leg and the other to his staff. Kolack climed out of the hole and lifted his staff into the air and thrusted it into the ground. "I hope some one finds us soon...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Kaida leant his head back in agony as his leg was being tied. "We are going to die aren't we?" His eyes closed with his breath slowing down. He was dying without anyone who could help him. His mind started to fade into a dream.

Kaida stood in a middle of a plains with wind blowing past his face. He turned around to see a man with close features to his own. The man looked back at him and Kaida knew who it was....... "So im not the last." Kaida said with a smile. He sifted back to reallity to see Kolack hovering over his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: December-
Jump to: