Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Having a Ice day 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Having a Ice day I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day I_voting_barHaving a Ice day I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Having a Ice day I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day I_voting_barHaving a Ice day I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Having a Ice day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Kolack awakened to the bitter cold of the air, clawing at his body. He got up from the ice powdered ground and looked around. "Wh... Where am I?" He said dizzely as he tried to take a step. "AHHHH!!!" He fell into the snow with a cry of agony, as his leg was in emense pain and covered in frozen blood. He lied, waiting there hoping for some one to come across him, tearing, feeling helpless... and broken. This was the bitterness of the cold winter front in the Northern Water Territories.
Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am

Kaida wasn't wearing his usual trench coat. He was wearing a thick coat with fur lining. Ice and snow crunched as he walked along the frozen wasteland. He left his friend unconsous a few miles back after a group of people attacked them on their expadition. His friend was stabbed in the leg and left lying there as Kaida chased after the assailents. With a gash in his arm Kaida followed the trail of blood he left behind to find his friend.

Mist blew from his mouth as he covered his face with his hands. Kaida unfortunetly cannot bend with the gash in his arm so he is completely useless up in the north. After he reached the end of the trail he kept on walking to see his friend let out a loud scream of pain. "Hey Kolack, you still alive? Would be a shame waisting all this energy and blood." Kaida shouted loudly as he quickly ran towards his friend. "We are going to get you fixed up."

He bent down and picked up his friend, carrying him over his shoulder. "Khiana is waiting back in the camp. She will take care of you." Blood ran down his shoulder leaving rememberance of back in the Dark State.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Kolack's vision was fading to black... He was about to black out. "Heaven..." He wispered and based out.
Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm

"Hang in there buddy." Kaida said. He wondered what Kolack said. Heaven? Don't give up on me buddy! Kaida started picking up speed Who is this Heaven girl....Wait that girl me and Khiana saw back at town. Kaida was now bending ice under his feet to move him ten times faster. Once they reached the camp Kaida placed Kolack in a tent blocked by a wall of ice to shield it from the snow storm.

"Hey Khiana get the girl from town. The one with the staff."

"Kaida wha---"

"Just do it!"

Without any further question Khiana ran towards town. Kaida went back into the tent and started heating up some tea.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

Kolack was still out cold. He was wandering in his own self-consious. "Heaven! Wait!" Heaven ran off crying her heart out. Then out of the shadows of the forest... He came with a belowing laugh.
Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Kaida paced back in forth while the tea boiled. Alright first Draika goes insane and now Kolack. Who's next? Khiana? Kaida ran outside and held his hand to his head ignoring the gash in his arm "Where the hell are they."

Slowly in the distance was a pair of females walking towards them. One familiar and the other, not so much. Heaven wondered why this blonde girl came and got her from the inn. Once they got back to the camp Khiana pointed to the tent in which Kolack was in. Heaven noticed him lying there as he was sleeping all wounded. Kaida and Khiana stood in the background. Kaida holding Khiana with his un-injured arm as Heaven collapsed in tears at how severe his wounds actually were.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Kolack was still in the flash back of that day in the colognial states. "Draika you B*stard! I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Kolack Jumped in his flash back, His body jerked in reality. He started to shake and jerk and looked like he had a seizure. Then, He screamed. "HEAVEN!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Khiana cluched her face into Kaida's shoulder in tears. Heaven crawled forward and placed her head on Kolacks chest. Tears stained the blanket as she cried "Don't give up on me! I need you! You can make it!" She pounded on Kolacks chest with every pause. She looked up at his face with shining purple eyes, she placed her forehead on his.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 am

Kolack tried to reach for the memory of heaven, when she was smiling, but couldnt... All he could remember was her sad, broken hearted face... "Im sorry." He said in both sub Consious and reality. The scene in his head started to fade to black. Then, a dimmed light began to grow into another scene. One of two shimmering purple eyes, staring at his own.
Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 pm

Tears flooded heaven's vision as she weaped on his head. Slowly she realized that he was waking up. Before he could say anything Heaven lunged her body almost knocking him on the frozen ground completely. "Don't ever pull that stunt again." she yelled while tears bled through kolacks shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Having a Ice day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: December-
Jump to: