Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Having a Ice day - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day - Page 3 I_voting_barHaving a Ice day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHaving a Ice day - Page 3 I_voting_barHaving a Ice day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Having a Ice day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Having a Ice day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Kolack had a serious look on his face. "Understood." Kolack got up and walked around a bit to break in his leg, To put it in an ironic term. He walked out of the tent and looked off into the flurry of ice and snow. This reminded him of the winter times he would spend with his family making snow men and huddling around the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Heaven sat there as Kolack walked around. Secretely she wanted to be out of the snow. After a while of sitting she stood up and streched her arms and semingly a few sprouts behind her did the same. Once done stretching she grabbed hold of Kolacks' arm "Once the storm clears up, do you want to leave with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Kolack looked over his shoulder. "yes, but hey, lets travel around a little more I would like to check out the other states and nations! Itll be fun!." Kolack ensured her. He looked back out of the tent and heard arguing. "Is that Kyoni?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm

"Sure." Answered Heaven as Kolack ensured her. Heaven turned her head in confusion to the question. She followed Kolack to the opened side of the tent to see what was going on.

"What the hell is wrong with you! I said not to come near me!" It was Kaida yelling at Khiana. Khiana looked down with tears running down her eyes. Kaida then looked at Heaven and Kolack and yelled "Get your asses back inside!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 pm

Kolack didnt listen. "Kaida, whats wrong? why are you so mad?" Kolack pushed Heaven gently inside. "Come on buddy, we can talk." Kolack started walking up to Kaida and reached for him. "Just calm down, Okay? Whats goung on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

As if something inside Kaida broke, he punched Kolack in the face "Try being the last one in your family and be okay!!! If you have a problem with it fight me!" Kaida's eyes were shining pure white, filmed over with rage and blood fury. Khiana grabbed heaven and dragged her back into the tent where they peered out of slightly to watch.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Kolack was rubbing his cheek. "What the hell is wrong with you!? I dont want to fight you Kaida, but if you keep that up, Im gonna have to do something about it!" Kolack pulled on his gloves and the metal baton in his boot. "Whats it gonna be?" Kolack was hoping he would hold back and step off. He got in a fighting stance and waited for Kaida's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:16 pm

The falling snow around them Kaida raised his fists shrugging his shoulders. His jacket fell onto the floor revealing a series of scars and gashes around his body. Steam emitted from his mouth as he breathed in and out. Kaida cracked his neck and replied "Either one of us is going down."
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Kolack was ready for anything. "I really wish you hadnt said that, but hey, your choice." Kolack planted his feat firmly on the ground of snow and ice. He turned his feet towards Kaida and took a deep breath while moving his hands slowley through the air. "Okay, lets go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Kaida took a deep breath letting air fill his lungs. His eyes closed and he unclenched his fist. Breathing out mist as he stood there. And swift as lightning his eyes shot open and Kaida shot a series of jabs at Kolack proceeded by a sweep kick. Following up from the kick he lunged backwards landing with one knee in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a Ice day   Having a Ice day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a Ice day
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: December-
Jump to: