Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_vote_lcapThe Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_voting_barThe Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_vote_lcapThe Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_voting_barThe Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) Empty
PostSubject: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Raiden sat at his throne in his grey, stone throne room. The perpetual amber sky of the Shadow Lands shone through the stain glass windows of the throne room, creating a magnificent array of colours splash across the floor. It was as if the colours were crying, bleeding their colourful tears onto the stone floor and red satin carpet. It was quite the beautiful sight, and everyone--all of Raiden's advisors--who walked over it was taken in by its beauty.

But not Raiden. No. He was not smiling, nor was he happy. He never smiled, nor was happy, nor laughed, nor enjoyed life anymore. He hated life, in fact, and he hated immortality. He would've given everything he had--and was fully prepared to--to just die and be with his wife and two sons again....he would trade his entire kingdom, for just one more day with his beloved daughter Claudia. But alas, he could not. His duties were insurmountable, his to do list unfathomable, and besides, he lacked an heir.

Claudia had renounced all claims to the throne after she was forced from the nation into Owlan's care, and then ran off to join the Assassin's Order. That was one of Raiden's biggest regrets...he should have never sent away his daughter....if only he had kept her around...if only he had just kept her close...maybe she would still be here.

And then his thoughts turned to his younger days...when he was a young man, fighting off Lethal, messing with his cousins, hanging out with his friends.....loving Dianne. Not a care in the world did he have....and then suddenly, they were all ended. Taken away from him, as one by one, his friends and cousins died, and his wife and family died too, or left him...what happened to his youth? Where had it been all gone? Had it been wasted? On what? So many questions Raiden could not answer, could not fathom, could not even think about without wanting to shed a tear. Life had become unbearable, unliveable, and sorrowful. It was not a life Raiden wanted to live any longer.

Raiden stood up and swished his long, black cloak. He flooded his thoughts of his miserable life with thoughts of what was about to happen. Hoping that he would forget them, for now at least. Soon enough, the six strongest benders from each nation--well, six strongest next to the royals--would appear before Raiden, to be judged, tested, and chosen. Raiden was assembling the Order of the Elements. A resurgance group of the Order of the White Lotus, whose task would be to live upon Mount Vulmai II and teach each Avatar the mastery of the Six Elements.

It was a noble thing to do, a very noble thing. Before the Avatar would spend years searching for the right teachers, but now, they would have their teachers prearranged for them. It would save a lot of years training for the Avatar, and would produce fully realized Avatars at a faster speed than normal. The plan was perfect...but first everyone needed to arrive, and in the mean time, all Raiden would need to do is wait.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm

Yurusu had traveled many places, but there was no place that quite captured the serenity of the shadow lands. It seemed to be a perpetual night in this cold, barren land. At least, that’s how it SEEMED. Sundials didn’t work here, as there wasn’t a sun for them to work with. In fact, at the moment, the only way that Yurusu could tell he was moving at all was a large castle in the distance. Even then, the castle seemed a bit more….alive than the rest of the land around it. It appeared to be pure white, which clashed against the Black Country around it. Not that Yurusu didn’t want to be there, of course.

He had thought that nobody knew of him, especially after his village burning down. But there it was, the letter, stamped with a picture of a white lotus, and engraved with an emblem of each element. A clever person had sent this, as letters were usually traceable only by the emblem on the front, which would show which nation it originated from. After travelling to that nation, one could trace the paper type back to whatever town or province it came from, as each nation had it’s own form of tree. Once you arrived in that town, if you could find a post office, it was usually only a matter of asking who had sent it. However, with each emblem engraved on it, the letter was nearly untraceable, save for the white lotus emblem in the center.

Yurusu had gone to the nearest town, and immediately began researching the white lotus. At first, he started with plants, examining the lotus’s growing habits. However, he discovered that an ancient organization, known as the white lotus, had once had the responsibility of protecting the world. If he was getting a letter from these people, than whoever sent that letter would have knowledge that transcended nations, or even time. From what the letter said, Yurusu would have to find the location on his own. Referring back to his books about plants, Yurusu found out that many times, the white lotus grows in mud. Specifically, Black Mud. He eventually came to the conclusion that he must travel to the place with the darkest earth, to find this white symbol of hope. So, here he was, travelling in shadow country, to a mysterious white castle. All because of “Beautiful Botany”, and her clever secrets. Curse you, N. C. Sumato.

Then again, though it was a dreary place, meeting one of the members of the White Lotus would be an honor certainly. Perhaps he may even know a few points of swordsmanship. THAT would brighten his day, certainly. Then again, perhaps a fencing match was a bit unfair, what with his sword being 6 feet long, and all. That was beside the point; however, swordsmanship was not about the size of one’s sword, or even about winning or losing. A win or a loss was just a formality. In truth, swordsmanship is a gateway to the soul. Swordsmanship was a way to silently speak, to communicate with a blade. In fact, a man’s personality could be accurately read by the blade he carries. Those who preferred rapiers tended to be quiet types, while people who carried broadswords tended to be arrogant types. However, those who made their own swords always had a fun quirk about them, that they keep from the world.

While he was pondering these things, Yurusu forgot to look where he was going, and found himself walking into the wall of the large, white castle. He snapped back to reality, with a resounding “Ow!” which broke the silence of the lightless valley, echoing across, as if a million Yurusu’s were scattered about, searching for their white castle, and finding it while they weren’t looking.

Yurusu entered the castle, pushing the large, 20-foot-tall door out of his way. Inside, he was greeted with a huge rainbow of colors. It was painted as if each color were a small piece of something bigger, as planets make up a universe, or stars make up the sky. Even colors that would normally oppose each other lived on that wall in harmony, forming a big picture. Yurusu couldn’t tell if this was meant to make something bigger or not, but it certainly was amazing.

He wandered the halls, until he found a large door, perhaps 30 feet tall, and pushed with all his might. The door, of course, would not give way. He pushed with all his might, and even struck it with his sword, to no avail. He was about to get up and go home, when he remembered what the history books said about the white lotus. “The white lotus is also one of the less-favored Pai-Sho tiles. Though not many people are able to work with it, it employs a philosophy of patience. Rather than attacking your opponent directly, you must be patient enough to allow time to be on your side…” So, he had to wait for this door to open itself? No, that wouldn’t work, not unless someone else was gonna push it for him. And, assuming what the letter said was correct, he was the only Earthbender that was likely to show up.

The door seemed to be made of a material he hadn’t encountered before, being black, but not as malleable as igneous. “Perhaps Obsidian?” He said to himself. Upon closer inspection, it didn’t appear to be made of anything from this world. He mentally reviewed his Earthbending classes, back in school. “Now, class, we’re going to learn about Toph Bei Fong!” He remembered his teacher saying. “Not only did she discover how to bend Metal, but she also discovered a meteorite, which, though easily malleable, could be formed into a solid shape, like clay, except extremely heavier…” Perhaps someone had actually found more of this meteorite?

Yurusu placed his sword in it’s resting place, on his back, and planted his feet firmly on the ground. Clearing his thoughts, he focused on moving the meteorite-door with all his might, to no avail. After focusing for about five minutes, mentally boring into this door, he opened his eyes. “It’s so simple…” He said. He walked toward the door, with no motion to push or pull. Rather, it accepted him, as if he were moving through nothing more than water. No doubt this door would react differently to each person who came across it. It may even just swing open for them, but Yurusu would never know.

On the other side of the door, there was an enormous hall. Here, the colors he had seen in the previous rooms were put to shame. These colors defied all description, blending into each other in a perfect harmony. At the end of the hall, there sat a man, who looked like he had been waiting a little too much for one lifetime. Yurusu walked across the hall, toward the seated man. “I am Yurusu Kessho, invited here for my Earthbending skills.” He said to him. “I presume you are the one who sent this letter?”

He walked up to the man, and took a seat to his left, awaiting a response from the obviously troubled man.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:05 am

Minoru stood at the shore as his small ship sailed away from the shore of this dreary place. Looking down he observed the letter he recieved a while back. "So what does this guy want." Minoru closed his eys as he used the shadows as his eyes to make sure this wasn't a trap. After a minute of waiting he finally opened his eyes again and started walking towards the center of the dark plains.

Minoru thought this was a beautiful place to make his home. It was dark and secluded from everything. His mind clear he saw no signs of life within miles. Knowing no one was around he sat on the ground and started meditating. After a short while into his meditation shadows grew from his back and lifted him off the ground. Floating he used the arms to walk around the barren waistland where the sun never shone. A short while into it he came across what seemed to be a castle of some sort. So this is the so called Castle of the Spirit King He thought to himself.

Upon traveling around he finally found the entrance. Finally standing on his own legs he walked towards a large dark door. He contemplated why he couldn't see with shadows in the room beyond the door. Minoru's curiousity got the best of him and he tried to push the door open.Won't budge. Oh wait hold on! He then saw six different holes into the door. Bending with his mind arms grew back out from his arms and filled the holes and the door slowly opened.

As the door's opened the beautiful lights complimented his grey outfit. Observing his surroundings before talking he noticed two men in the room. 'I am Yurusu Kessho, invited here for my Earthbending skills.' So that is why we were sent here. 'I presume you are the one who sent this letter?'

"Hmm well looks like we have ourselves a point." Minoru said chiming in right after. Minoru wanted to know everything about what was going on. The only reason he actually came escaped Minoru for the time being. "I think you both know who I am." he continued in his bland tone. Minoru threw the letter at the feet of the king waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 am

((I apologize for this extremely crappy post, it's my first time roleplaying with Karasu and I'm struggling a bit, but I promise to improve these posts.))

It wasn't everyday you received a letter from the Spirit King. It wasn't everyday you received this letter on your couch, as if the Spirit King had popped into your house and, seeing that you weren't home, left a letter of invitation for you anyway and went on his way. Obviously, upon returning home, the letter would not be the first thing you notice. But when you do see it, and come to the conclusion of how it got into your house in the first place, you spend your time frantically searching your house for things that might have been stolen from the possible break in. Then you realize that this was the Spirit King, not a burglar, and feel stupid for wasting time on a thorough scan of the house when you could have been, oh, reading the letter.

----------------------------------------

Karasu settled herself into her couch with the beautifully embossed letter in her hands. It was the color of cream, engraved with the symbols of the six elements around the edges. In the middle was a design of what appeared to be a white lotus. Intrigued, she opened it. It was a letter personally addressed to her, bidding Karasu to come to the Shadow Lands for an important matter of discussion with King Raiden. It omitted the specificity of what this important matter of discussion was, or any reason why she had been singled out for it. Sure, Karasu thought of herself as a good bender and a pretty well known psychic, but she hadn't done anything throughout her life that would attract the attention of the Spirit King.

"What do you think, Nagi?" Karasu turned to her beloved eel hound pup, who was currently curled up on the couch beside her. He whined softly. "I know," Karasu said absently, returning to staring at the letter. "He couldn't possibly get any more vague." She sighed, as if resolving some great internal debate, and stood up. "No way around it," she muttered.

----------------------------------------

The voyage to the Shadow Lands took longer than expected. Karasu was thankful to the Spirit King for sending the letter quite far ahead in advance, or she never would have made it. As it was, the captain of the ship she was on was only ferrying her to the Shadow Lands because he owed her a favor. For as long as Karasu could remember, there had never been a course to the Shadow Lands from the Northern Water Tribe.

"Certainly is a dreary place," Karasu told Nagi as the ship "docked", so to speak. What really happened was her friend, the captain, stalled the ship before it breached in shallow water and had a crew member row Karasu and Nagi out to shore in a longboat. Not the most stylish was to arrive, but seeing as they had already taken possibly the most out of the way route there, Karasu didn't complain.

Surprisingly, the palace wasn't far off. In fact, Karasu quickly realized it wouldn't seem that far in any direction; it was visible from nearly anywhere one would stand in the Lands. Karasu and Nagi made the trek in silence, or, at least, Karasu refrained from speaking and Nagi stayed himself.

The castle was black and with a gothic elegance around it. It was cold to the touch, and Karasu wondered if it was made out of obsidian, and how insanely difficult the palace would have been to build if that were true. The door was open. She entered cautiously, aware that people had come not very long before her, but gradually relaxed and walked with the air of wisdom and gracefulness she usually had. The inside of the palace was much different than the outside. Decorations lightened the mood of the exterior; paintings and ornaments lined the walls. She took her time meandering the hallways, not giving thought to the fact that she had no idea where she was going, until she reached large, imposing black doors that looked to be the same material as the outside of the castle.

Nagi growled at them. Karasu laid a comforting hand on her companion's head, then observed the doors. There didn't appear to be handles, and it looked much too heavy to push. Before Karasu made any other observations, she had a strong urge to walk forward, and did so, retaining the same regal yet peasant like composure as before. The doors swung open on their own, as if accepting her. She covered her surprise and entered the...bright...room. The first thing she noticed was the array of colors fragmented across the velvet red carpet, caused by filtered half-light from the stained glass windows. Secondly, she noticed the people in the room. There were three. All men, she quickly noted. One was sitting on a throne, and she immediately assumed it was King Raiden. The other two she did not recognize, but they stood (well, one sat) almost uncomfortably in the awkward silence of the room. Out of instinct, Karasu bowed.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:48 pm

The Unorthodox Monk was given a letter one day from his superiors. It was unopened and he was forced to open and read the unknown letter out loud. It was not a common matter for monks to receive letters, but this one was very special. In the end the letter informed Hiroto that he was chosen to be in a group title The Order of Elements and without even thinking about it the monk accepted. He was happy to be leaving the solitude of the Southern Air Temple and going out into the world. Monk Hiroto has beliefs different of his brother and sister airbenders. When a majority of them are pacifist and only use airbending as a defense, Hitoto is the exact opposite. He is very fond of fighting and uses his airbending to attack the opponent. He is also very handy with a katana, a reason most monks despise him. His superiors were happy to send the Unorthodox Monk away and get him out of their way. Hiroto was glad to get rid of that miserable place.

Hiroto walked up to a rather large castle in the Shadow Lands. His research before leaving mentioned that the Spirit King was in charge of the Shadow Lands, a job Hiroto would hate. Further research told the airbender that the Spirit King could not die and that he was granted immortality. Hiroto gladly accepted death and has almost seen it numerous times, but apparently his time has not come. The monk has been to the New World and faced the magicians on numerous occasions, but he was able to live and get out of there alive. With his katana in his hand he walked through the very large door and into the empty room. The middle-aged man’s grey wrinkled eyes scanned the entrance hall and even though it was very lavishing he could care less. He was here because the letter told him to come here and so he did. The trip took him forever and it better be worth it because he is not going back to the temple that is for sure. The monk moved down the hall and then heard someone speaking.

He looked through a door and saw a man who should be filled with life, but he was the exact opposite. He may look as young as ever and the colors from the magnificent stain glass danced on his skin making him glow and appear as youthful as ever, but Hiroto could tell this man was troubled. Immortality may look like the greatest thing there is, but in the end it’s not. The monk stepped into the colorful room and noticed three other figures standing. He gave a slight nod to them and pulled the letter from the inside of his tunic. “What is this about?” the monk asked bluntly to the man on the throne and then remembered he was in a room with royalty. He bowed his head slightly and then looked back up. “So,” he said looking around the room, "I take it you are the Spirit King and you sent the letter." He may not sound like he wanted to be here, but Hiroto did. He would rather spend his time standing in some blinding room than sitting for hours meditating. Just the thought made him cringe.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:18 pm

((OOC: Shit I forgot to post as Kasai...-.- F*ck. Kk, this wont happen again, I'll post her post with Raiden's next time. But for this one post they'll be separate.))

Kasai woke up in a small tent to the sound of croaking frogs and chirping crickets. She had only had an hour or so of sleep, but she couldn't tell. The sun was always in the sunset position, making it always seem like twilight in the Shadow Lands. It cast an orange glow over everything, and made everything look final, and ended. But worst of all, it made it impossible to sleep. Kasai had sailed over herself, after stealing a small sloop from a fleet of pirates in the Vermilion City port--not to mention barely escaped with her life. Then crashed the ship on some rocks a few hundred feet off shore.

Kasai's mongoose-dragon managed to run its away over the water, with Kasai on it's back not to mention. Unforunately, it had tired the poor thing out, leaving Kasai to rest for the night? Twilight? Whatever the hell you could call the state of this world. But even after all that, the perpetual sunset made it impossible to sleep. But Kasai didn't care so much for herself, as she did her mongoose-dragon. Taijun wasn't accustomed to running over water for that long periods of time, and the fact that he was exhausted and slept probably even less than her made her feel somewhat guilty. She would need to make it up to him, somehow.

After Kasai had finished washing her hair and face in the nearby river; she mounted Taijun, and set off into the woods towards the Spirit King's palace. The large black, gothic palace stood out like a black pillar of darkness in the orange-shadded lands. It was very easy to find. When Kasai finally arrived, she dismounted Taijun, and sent him off into the woods. There he could rest under the shade of the trees, or meet some other creature he could play with.

Kasai pushed open the grand doors, and heard them reverberate throughout the entire landscape and palace. As she entered the palace, she noticed all of the colors from the stained glass give off a different light on the inside than what the world looked like on the outside. It was quite nice, but it didn't phaze her all that much. She had seen prettier colors from her firebender before, but this was still quite nice.

Finally, after almost 20 minutes of walking through the halls--in which every few minutes an animal advisor to the king would walk by, giving her wierd and puzzled looks--Kasai had found the door to the throne room. With a gentle tap, the doors swung open, and Kasai was confronted with another aray of colors, and several fairly good looking men sitting around each other. Kasai assumed they were the others that the Spirit King had called, and she gently nodded her head towards them. She then took note of the Spirit King; for someone who was said to be 130 some odd years old, he was quite good looking, but too far out of the way. "Spirit King Raiden," she said calmly and smoothly, "I am Kasai Suzaku of the Vermilion Dragon Empire. I am at your humble service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Seasonal Stars where the easiest to find in the sky, the North Star was just as obvious for him. His eyes scanning the sky above him as his research was one of the most important things in his life...well be sides proving religion to be a joke. His arms rested on his hips as he let the stars in the sky grab his mind and thoughts. The constellations where his markings to find other stars and possibly other planets in the sky. He stood in a field of grass and next to his a optic scope that he used to look up into the sky. Tonight had a small breeze mixed with a chill that bites your face. None of this really mattered to him, the conditions with mother nature was something he had to ignore to complete his research.

" My what a beautiful night we have..."

Talking was a rare thing for him to do but with the sky was something more beautiful than any palace in the world. For him the night sky was the real treasure of this world, culture or the people was something he really did not like. A man of solitude and among other things being a pompous ass to others who didn't believe in science. His attention was grabbed away from the sky as a man came walking up the hill he was working on. He rolled his eyes as he looked to his right as a man carrying a letter came walking up to him.

" I have a letter for you"
" Can this wait? I have more important things to do, my house is over to ridge."
The man seem put off at what was said to him.
" I was ordered to give it to you"
Azeroth turned and looked at him as he gave him an odd look. Now crossing his arms and fully turning his body to face the man.
"I don't really care who..."
"It is from the order of Elements and that is all I will say."
The man said cutting him off and placing the letter in his hand as he began to walk away.

Azeroth frowned but paused as a familiar seal was upon the letter. A faint smirk grew across his face as he knew who the old white lotus where back in the time of Aang the Avatar. Glancing back up at the sky he gathering his things and went back home.

The next day he stood at the front of his door looking out upon his surroundings. Though he may had been living from so long but each day it seemed like an alien world to him. He let go a large sigh and began walking in the general direction to where the next city would be. As a few hours past he came upon the library in the light kingdom. With a few books and studies tracing the symbol and the paper this was written on he came upon the Spirit King. All this information was interesting to say the least. Reaching for a map of the world he mapped out where he would have to go to get to the Spirit King.

"This adventure needs something...more of me"

He said smiling to himself as he got up and walked out of the library. The journey itself would not be to difficult to traverse. Passing by a few people that walked the streets, the dust the kicked up from his boots with each step, and his bright blonde hair that seemed to dance in the wind. He was a sore thumb that stuck out on the crowd and gathered attention to himself whenever he passed by someone.

Days later he stood in front of the large door of the castle. Tilting his head to the right as he looked at the door. It was large and seemed to be built for someone who was more then 10 feet tall.

" Either this Spirit king is a giant or he is from Demon island as this door is way too big....pfft, show off."

He said to himself as he pushed the door which then opened up into a larger chamber. Guards lined the walls as they seemed to guide him into another chamber. He looked at the artwork and construction that was made to create such awe inspiring building. A smirk grew on his face as he made a silent compliment to the craftsmanship that was used to create such a piece of artwork. Walking into the next room he stopped as he looked at the table that was in the middle of the room and everyone else that was or seemed to be waiting for him. He laughed to himself as he walked over and pulled a chair, kicking his feet up on the table. Leaning back he glanced at the Spirit King who was in front of everyone and seemed to be waiting.

" Old man...your door is very misleading. You are obviously not 20 feet tall, it can make a man feel so tiny."
He said with a hint of sarcasm, a large smirk grew across his face.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Raiden looked at all those who had entered his palace, they were all here. With the snap of his fingers the seat in which Yurusu sat titled forward, throwing him onto the floor. "My humblest apologies," said Raiden sincerely, "But I would ask you to please refrain from sitting on the thrones, they are not meant to be touched by the living. Raiden stood up, took a small bow to everyone, and then clapped his hands. The scenery changed, and they were now in the cold stone meeting room above the throne room. "Yurusu Kessho, Minoru Mamoru, Karasu Kazegami, The Unorthodox Monk Hiroto Goro, Kasai Suzaku, and Azeroth the Lightbender...welcome to my palace, and to the Shadow Lands. Please, have a seat."

As everyone sat down upon the stone chairs, Raiden began to pace around the table. "You must all be wondering why I have called you here," started Raiden, "I have called you here, because I have had a vision. I saw the Avatar, he had to stop a great evil....greater than any Avatar or bender has faced before. However he was unprepared, he failed us. He died. The evil won, and the Avatar cycle ceased. The world ended."

Raiden paused, and looked at everyone, hoping they would believe him. What he was a horrible, monstrous beast that would devour everything, land, sea, air, even the elements itself. This beast destroyed all it touched, and left nothing alive. "But I will not allow that to happen, not as long as I am Spirit King." said Raiden proudly, "My time in this world is coming to an end, and I will soon pass on my title to another worthy soul, but not before preventing this worlds destruction. I do not know when this evil will come, but it shall come, and when it does, the Avatar must be prepared."

"I have decided to reorganize a group similar to the Order of the White Lotus." stated Raiden, "Even though the original Order was wiped from this world over 250 years ago, and its reincarnation, the Council of Ten, just a few decades afterwards, a new chapter shall be established today. I have called you all here, masters of your elements, to reform this order. This order, The Order of the Elements, shall be tasked with teaching each new Avatar the six elements. It will be your responsibility that the Avatar master the elements, my descendants shall take care of the Avatar State. Before I can go further in my explanations, I must ask you, are you willing to do this? If you do not feel up for the task, you may leave now. If you have the mettle, you can stay."

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:33 pm

Yurusu watched, as the others were called in. He watched as the first, and then the second walked in. However, after that, he became distracted. The chair he was sitting in seemed to feel…….otherworldly. Almost like it was actually rejecting the bottom that was upon it. He started to hear a strange noise, one that sounded so familiar. “Yurusu…..” He heard. “Where…..did you go?” He had almost placed the voice, when the chair spit him out. “My humblest apologies, but I would ask you to please refrain from sitting on the thrones, they are not meant to be touched by the living.” So it seemed. But who’s voice was that? And why was it so familiar?

The man, who he would later learn was named “Raiden”, stood up. He clapped his hands, and the entire scenery changed. This man was obviously powerful, and not to be crossed. Suddenly, the wonderful array of colors was replaced with a cold, stone meeting room. "Yurusu Kessho, Minoru Mamoru, Karasu Kazegami, The Unorthodox Monk Hiroto Goro, Kasai Suzaku, and Azeroth the Lightbender...welcome to my palace, and to the Shadow Lands. Please, have a seat." Yurusu eyed his chair, rubbing it carefully. “Does this one hate me, too?” he said, jokingly.

Yurusu sat down, easily attuning himself to the nature of this stone. THIS stone was from THIS PLANET. “You must be wondering why I called you here” Raiden said. "I have called you here, because I have had a vision. I saw the Avatar, he had to stop a great evil....greater than any Avatar or bender has faced before. However he was unprepared, he failed us. He died. The evil one, and the Avatar cycle ceased. The world ended…… But I will not allow that to happen, not as long as I am Spirit King." said Raiden proudly, "My time in this world is coming to an end, and I will soon pass on my title to another worthy soul, but not before preventing this world’s destruction. I do not know when this evil will come, but it shall come, and when it does, the Avatar must be prepared."

The avatar? How was it possible that the AVATAR could return, after having been killed in the avatar state. This was definitely worth investigation “…..I have decided to reorganize a group similar to the Order of the White Lotus." stated Raiden, "Even though the original Order was wiped from this world over 250 years ago, and its reincarnation, the Council of Ten, just a few decades afterwards, a new chapter shall be established today. I have called you all here, masters of your elements, to reform this order. This order, The Order of the Elements, shall be tasked with teaching each new Avatar the six elements. It will be your responsibility that the Avatar master the elements, my descendants shall take care of the Avatar State. Before I can go further in my explanations, I must ask you, are you willing to do this? If you do not feel up for the task, you may leave now. If you have the mettle, you can stay."

Yurusu was the first to stand. He said what the needed to, which, as usual, wasn’t much. The only thing he said was, “Whatever it takes.” As he did so, he raised his abnormally huge sword, in agreement to what this man was saying. “Whatever it takes.” He repeated, his determination showing in his eyes. It was a wonderful feeling, having a purpose again.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:35 pm

He smirked when he heard his title. At first it was a title he hated, but now it was almost a must when someone said his name. The nickname started behind his back by his fellow monks, and it did not come to his attention about a year or so after it originated. He did not mind the title because he felt it fit him and obviously the other monks felt the same way. His grey eyes scanned the new room they were in. Everything was so grey and made him depressed, no wonder the Spirit King despised his job. Hiroto would hate it too if he had to live here. He would prefer any Air Temple and hours of meditation than this place. He sat down on the cold stone chairs and sat back waiting for the Spirit King to start whatever they were here for. He nodded slowly taking in what the king said and then mumbled, “Well then…”

He continued to listen to the Spirit King and figured he would be better at teaching the Avatar how to airbend than spending his time slowly wasting away in the Air Temple. He really did not have a choice because as soon at the monks were given the letter they were glad to have Hiroto go. They even threw him a party, not because he was chosen for something big, but because they were finally getting rid of him. Hiroto didn’t even attend the party because he left that night. He plans to never go back to any of the Air Temples and if this Order did not last long then he would just travel the world. Maybe he can get a ride to the New World and cause some trouble there. The Spirit King mentioned a name of an Order that he has only heard from stories and sometimes he was not even sure if it even existed, but now he was sure of it. He was going to add in his few cents, but an eager young boy shot up and said, “Whatever it takes.” He even held up his sword.

“Calm down…” Hiroto said to him thinking back to the days where he would train the annoying young airbenders, “no need to swing that large thing around. You can hurt someone.” He remained sitting and then looked at the Spirit King. “I would much rather train the Avatar than spend one more day in the Air Temple.” He nodded to himself and then said again, “I accept the task. It sounds fun.” He leaned back against the stone chair and looked around at those around him including the young boy. He just realized he would probably be stuck with all these people for the rest of his life and that maybe the one drawback to all this. He could just lock himself in his room like he did back home and only come out for meals and when he has to train the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])   The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Call to Order (Order of the Elements Members Only [Tsumi Buredo, KyoniKing, The Phantom Thief, Myself, LadyKura and Kyoko])
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next