Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_vote_lcapGetting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_voting_barGetting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_vote_lcapGetting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_voting_barGetting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
KartoffelFogel
Novice
Novice
KartoffelFogel

Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Lai Bu Wan

A whistled tune bounced happily through the air.

Lai handed the vendor the necessary coin, and plucked a cabbage from the vendor's cart. The wizened cabbage merchant smiled, and asked him, amiably enough:

"That's quite a lot of provisions you've got there, pilgrim. Going someplace far?"

Lai laughed, and shrugged. "Well, I have no idea where I'm going after this. But it never hurts to be well-stocked." He paused for a moment, and asked;

"Actually, I was thinking of heading to the Earth Kingdom Avatar Temple."

The merchant leaned back, and shook his head. "That's a far trip, across the desert, no less."

"I know. I hate deserts particularly. They're hot, dry, and full of Sandbenders, to boot. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it across this time."

"You could always go by boat." The merchant pointed out.

"I hate the ocean even more." Lai answered.

"Well then." The merchant retorted, placing his hands on his hips. "Why don't you try going with companions? Two or three travelers fare better against deserts and Sandbenders than one."

"Companions?" Lai asked. "I don't know of any who'd be willing to risk that trip with me."

"Ooh, I wouldn't know." the merchant answered with a knowing smile. "In Omashu? In a city this large? There's bound to be those willing to travel..."
Back to top Go down
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"Traveling?" Mai pipped up as she stood in line for the Cabbage cart. She was merely picking up a few ingredients from the shops in Omashu before returning home with the items for her Ma so she start cooking her family's dinner. And cabbage just so happened to be one essential item.
The person in line just ahead of her was speaking with the vender, and it was obvious that he was a traveler not only by what he was wearing, but the conversation that she had just subconsciously eavesdropped on. The thought of even meeting someone who could have been to so many places that Mai had only seen in picture seemed amazing to her. She had been born and raised in Omashu. And she had only left once to Ba Sing Se to visit family. The ability to travel all over was a dream of hers. So Mai disregarded her usual quiet demeanor when she interrupted their conversation. "You're a pilgrim?" Mai exclaimed the obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 pm

"Hey boss here is some cabbage from the farms." said a young man wearing a straw hat placing the cabbage on the cart.

"Good, Hey Kaida this folk right here is looking for people to travel with." said the merchant turning to the boy.

"Where are they heading? I might be able to help." said Kaida taking off his hat and scratching his head.

"He is heading to the Earth Kingdom Avatar Temple" Answered the merchant

"Ah so your going through the desert huh, might need a sand bender" Kaida said moving to the man.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:35 am

"Excuse me, but may I come along?" A young man said standing next to the line, overhearing the conversation going on.

"Im needing to head through there."
Back to top Go down
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Mai watched as a couple others offered to join in. "Oh, may I join too?!" She asked excitedly. She knew that she'd have to ask her parents permission and grab a few supplies, so she hoped that she wouldn't slow down the others. But she was an earthbender, and a fairly talented one at that. At least for her age, and she'd love to learn more. Especially how to sand bend.
Mai stood eagerly, bouncing up on her toes, waiting to here the young man's response.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:19 pm

The young man now frustrated with the crowd wanting to join left, insearch of a new party to travel with that hopefully wont end up a frenzy. He walked over to a smallstump on the side of a walkway, sat and pondered on what to do.
"I need elemental advantage incase I run into some thing out there that i cant beat." He said to himself. "I cant bend sand... Theres possibly no metal out there... and Im just a party of one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Kaida walked to the man on the stump "I know the desert and I am also a sand Bender." Kaida then sat next to him for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:40 pm

The young man then looked at the other man sitting next to him."Ya but, Im gonna feel helpless since i can only metal band and earth bend and all i can do out there is hand to hand. It would be easy to take me out in the desert and ambush me with some ranged attackes." The young man then sighed in greif, and looked at the ground for a second.
Back to top Go down
peachy
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
peachy

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Mai heard the distress in one of the man's voice as he talked about how he felt helpless in the desert where there was no metal or earth to bend. She suddenly became more serious. "If this makes you feel better, I can't even metalbend." She crossed her arms looked down at the two boys as they sat below her. "But I know that I'm an accomplished enough earthbender that sandbending shouldn't be that far of a stretch for me." She waved her hand at the one boy, named Kaida, who claimed that he could sandbend, "If you're willing to show me some pointers, I'd be more than willing to learn how to sandbend."
Mai looked back at the other boy, "I'm sure that you'll be able to learn how to sandbend eventually. I'd imagine that experiencing the desert is the best way to learn!" She smiled at him, trying to get his hopes back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:44 pm

"Well I'm not much of a teacher but I can teach you, both of you" Kaida then stood up and held his hand out to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)   Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready To Leave (OPEN)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next