Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ready to explode... (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_vote_lcapReady to explode... (OPEN) I_voting_barReady to explode... (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_vote_lcapReady to explode... (OPEN) I_voting_barReady to explode... (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ready to explode... (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ready to explode... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 pm

::OCC:: If you're interested in joining this, the idea is that we're gonna drive Nyima crazy-mad so she does some unexpected fire-bending. Bully away! ::OCC::

Nyima had just finished sewing a dress for an elder of the tribe and was on her way to deliver it. The wind was blowing a bit and she shrugged it off, pulling her parka tighter around her body. "It's always cold here," she mumbled to herself. She didn't go into town very often anymore - now that she was an adult it was less necessary. She only went when she had to and stayed home with her mother, Anana, the rest of the time. It was easier than dodging the glances from her fellow tribesmen. They were always whispering about her - she never knew what - and it made her uneasy. It had always made her uneasy. She sighed, trying to put these thoughts to the back of her mind, and stared ahead at the home near the center of town where her customer was awaiting the new dress. She tried not to look at anyone as she passed them by.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Athos the 3rd would be doing work in the south, would be working in the south hunting for Blubber. It was needed for ships, and can be sold in the southern water tribe. He wasn't staying for long, since he had other duties to uphold. But side jobs never hurt at all, and he would go on about his business. He was covered up head to toe in a cloak to cover his face, body, and hair to keep a low profile. But lucky for him, he was a fire bender so the cold never really affected him.He was selling some of the blubber he had gotten, as he would turn around to walk away. He would trip on a small little ice patch, as he would try to regain control of his body. He would just run into a women, pushing her to the ground and he would land on top of her by accident. " You should watch where your going, you almost harmed me....girl "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Out of nowhere, a bundled up fellow slid into Nyima, knocking her to the ground. A few bystanders giggled. The dress flew out from her hands and came undone from its leather wrapping. Oh no! she thought to herself, I can't let it get dirtied up! She'll never accept that! With a grunt she got up, shaking herself free from the clumsy stranger. "Watch where I'm going!?" she said caustically. "You're the one who ran into me. If you don't know how to walk on the ice, you're on the wrong continent." She went over to the dress and gathered it up, shaking it out, ensuring that it had not been sullied, then folded it and started wrapping it up again. A group of water tribe girls had stopped what they were doing and had were whispering and pointing between her and the cloaked man. Who was he, anyway? Nyima glanced around and realized that the ice the man had slipped on was gone - someone had purposefully waterbended it there - and away afterwards - so he would knock her over.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 am

He would be fuming as he would got up again, brushing the snow off of himself. Then staring at the woman with a glare with his pink eyes, but soon looking around at the other people. They were giggling and laughing at him, well this was just great for him. Well deciding on the best course of action, he would walk up to the woman that he had bumped into and quickly stepped on the dress. Not letting her pick it up, and fix whatever it meant to her. " I don't give a damn about your words, you bumped into me. And you just disagree with me, now stop being a brat and say your sorry " He would press his feet deeper into the dress, starting to ruining it to get his point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 pm

Nyima was knelt on the ground, trying to wrap up the dress and get on her way. Before these girls get anything else to twitter about, she thought to herself. But the man didn't just let it go, instead he came over to her and planted his foot squarely on the partly-wrapped dress, not letting her pick it up. He looked down at her, a look like contempt in his odd-colored eyes.
Quote :
" I don't give a damn about your words, you bumped into me. And you just disagree with me, now stop being a brat and say your sorry "
He twisted his foot over the garment, threatening to tear it apart. The girls were really going at it now, and a few more had gathered - a small crowd watching the sad display, none of them willing to stand up for their tribeswoman against this clumsy and cruel stranger. I should just apologize and get going - if the elder's dress is ruined she won't want to pay for it, and she'll pay me less if I get it to her late because I have to make it again, Nyima thought to herself. But then someone on the sideline called out to her, "Yeah Nyima, apologize to the poor fellow!" Then another one, "First you run into him, then you verbally abuse him - what's the stranger going to think of this place!?" And still another, "Don't dishonor the tribe, Nyima!" They were taunting her. Usually she would just take it, but she had been working on this dress almost nonstop for three days, and had hardly gotten any sleep last night. She just wanted to rest, but this klutz had knocked into her and made a scene. She was not about to be the butt of her town's jokes again. Dress or no dress, this guy was going to be sorry he messed with her today. "Excuse me, sir," she said, sneering the word from her curled lips, "but I have a delivery to make, and now you're getting in my way for the second time today. I'm really not in the mood for this, so how 'bout you do yourself a favor and leave me be." She stood up slowly as she said this, revealing that she was actually taller than him, and looked him squarely in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Takashi made his way through the wretched snow. He had never seen the white stuff before, but heard stories of it in the marketplace in which he grew up. The young man had a black hooded coat covering his clothes to block the icy wind from chilling him to the bone. His hands cupped around his mouth as he blew warm air into them. Although he was not used to the snow, he couldn't help but notice the pure breathtaking beauty. It seemed so sturdy compared to how easily it could be taken away. Takashi made his way into the village where he found a small crowd gathered around what seemed like two people about to go to blows with each other. In contrast to the young man she was quarreling with, this young lady, who seemed to be only a year or two older than himself, seemed to be rather level headed, yet there was something about her. Something that made his insides turn over. She had the strength to take control of the situation yet she didn't. Takashi imagined that she would later complain or even cry over the encounter, yet the next time she was confronted, she would do nothing. This made Takashi's blood run hot. Without realizing what he was doing, he blindsighted the young man, not hitting him, but merely pushing him out of the way as he thrust his fist down, tourching the beautiful dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Nyima was a mix of shock, anger, and rage. Shock, because the man who had been trying to intimidate her was now lying on his backside in the snow. Angry, because she could've handled this situation herself and she did not appreciate that this other stranger had come out of nowhere and stepped in without asking. But the rage, the rage was boiling over, because the dress that she had been so careful to wrap and take to the elder, the one that she had spent three days (and most of the last night and early morning) sewing, the beauty that she had been so careful to protect on her way her, now lay at her feet in a small heap of ashes. Not even the fur it had been wrapped in remained. She did not have to even glance at the bystanders to know that they were all watching - just as shocked by the presence of a firebender among them - but pointing at the torched dress and laughing, muttering, poking fun. Like they always did. Any one of them could have stepped in for her, for a member of their tribe who was struggling with these strangers, but instead they stood on the sidelines and twittered at her expense.

A light breeze blew and the ashes, some still with a glowing edge, spiraled up in front of Nyima's face in a spinning column. Something inside of her snapped. The ashes seemed to flare to new life as Nyima turned on her latest assailant. "What do you think you're doing! Do you realize what you've just done!? Was that supposed to HELP!? You just ruined 3 days of work - not ruined, obliterated!! The elder will NEVER pay for this now! And I'm out the work and the cost of the fabric! And YOU!!" she said, turning on the first stranger, still on the ground. "You're on your bum for the second time today, and once again, it was NOT my fault! I hope you're both happy, now!! I hope ALL of you are happy!!!" Nyima was so busy yelling, she did not realize that the ashes had gone out from her and melted the ice under the two strangers. But the onlookers from town gasped in surprise as the ice began to crack beneath the scene.
Back to top Go down
Star
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Star

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:20 am

He would felt the hot air, as he was blind slighted by another person. As he would be pushed to the ground, he would flip using his hands to a standing position again. As he would look upon the targets, as he would look at the two. One was a firebender in the water nation, of course he was one as well. But he would never show it off until it was really needed, as he knew that water tribe would not be a fan of this one bit. Soon looking down at her feet, the ice was starting to crack and melt. which meant that she was really angry, or that she had fire bending ability.

His chain around his gauntlet would come off, as it would drop to the floor as he stared at the both of them. Soon swinging it around like it was a play toy, as the crowd would start to cry and get back farther. " Look girl, this other B*stard had gotten in my way and now there will probably a issue with your tribe now. Even now that you seem to be able to burn the ice under our feet, fire bender isn't that great you stupid girl "

Back to top Go down
sexininja
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sexininja

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 am

Takashi ignored the young hot head swinging the chain like he was going to do something with it. He looked at the young girl demonstrating the ability to control fire.

"Why do you work so hard for the attention of those who don't deserve your own?" Takashi smiled. Underneath his cloak, his hand slowly found its way to the hilt of his sword. This would of course be unseen by the others. It had been a while since he had seen action, and these two seemed like they might provide a small amount of amusement, especially the young girl. This will be fun, thought the young firebender as he slightly widened his stance. Snowflakes made their way down from the clouds above, but melted several inches before hitting Takashi.

"No, I don't know what I've done. So why don't you show me little girl?" Takashi could hardly hold in his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Teru wanders through the water tribe, going against the flow of people, that seemed to be getting away from something that was happening further up the road. He'd been travelling for a while, and had arrived with a boat not too long ago, but long enough for him to find a room for the next couple of days.

Soon, he caught the glimpse of three silhouettes in the distance, that seemed like the reason for why people were backing away. His feet keeps threading in the snow, the sound of his footsteps pretty evident as he approached the group up ahead, clearing his voice.

"Excuse me, is there some type of.. trouble here?" he asked as he came to a stop, noting the guy swinging the chain over his head, the girl and the other fellow standing around. "You wouldn't seriously be considering striking towards this young girl?" he asked, his voice sounding calm.

Before them stood a bit older man, with lines on his face and graying hair. His appearance would place him in his late fourties or early fifties. His physique didn't seem like much to talk about, as he was a bit overweight. He was covered up in warm clothes so he wouldn't freeze in the weather, and by the amount of clothes he was wearing, one could easily tell that he wasn't from these parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready to explode... (OPEN)   Ready to explode... (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready to explode... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2012 :: April-
Jump to: