Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A beautiful day (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A beautiful day (open) I_vote_lcapA beautiful day (open) I_voting_barA beautiful day (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A beautiful day (open) I_vote_lcapA beautiful day (open) I_voting_barA beautiful day (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A beautiful day (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omniada
Novice
Novice
Omniada

A beautiful day (open) Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful day (open)   A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 am

Asta glanced around quickly, trying not to look to suspicious. She had just left her family's manor and was standing on the street just under one of the windows. See, she hadn't left through to door, because the only way to get there was through the sitting room, and then her mother would spot her trying to escape. In fact, it had taken her long enough to get out of that ridiculous gown and into her much more comfortable suit of light, black armor. If she didn't get moving quick, someone would be sent to find her. As annoyed as Asta was with her, she still had to admit, her mother wasn't stupid. It wasn't like she had never used the "excuse me, I need to go freshen up" line before. In fact, Asta had been surprised her mother had let her get up from the awful party in the first place. She had probably decided it was time to start trusting her 19 year old daughter to act socially acceptable on her own. Asta snorted at the thought. Like that would ever happen.

She turned and walked casually, but quickly, to her left, where she would soon rejoin the large crowd that was out on the streets today. When she was a safe distance away, Asta slowed down more to enjoy the weather. There wasn't a cloud in the sky today and the sun was shining down, making what she was wearing a little uncomfortably hot, but still better than a gown and--god forbid--a corset. For once she had remembered to bring some money, and so picked up an apple from a fruit stand as she passed by. Today was just so good. She had only had to endure a few minutes of the party, it was amazing weather, and she had an apple. And now she could finally work on her new bending style.

Today she was determined to revolutionize lightbending. Admittedly, she had no idea how she was going to go about doing so, but she felt good about it. When she got to the park where she liked to practice in, she immediately sat down on a bench and began thinking. Her tutor had just taught her a new set of forms to learn, but she felt sure she could make some improvements on them. For one, none of them felt...fun enough. Maybe she could add a few backflips, or cartwheels to them. No, wait that was it, today she would learn to lightbend with her feet. Sure, it seemed silly now, but someday, she knew, somebody would tie her hands behind her back and then BAM! She'd lightbend with her feet to beat them. No one would see it coming, especially--and here she grinned at the unexpected benefit--Kurai, when they fought again. She promptly stood up and moved into the first form her tutor had just taught her, mentally trying to convert it into something with her feet.
Back to top Go down
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (open)   A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:11 am

Gitta would be folding his arms across his chest, leaning against a pole looking over to Asta. Gitta would see Asta heading his way, as Gitta would just watch her coming his direction. He would unfold his arms placing it down his side, taking his lean off the pole and standing strong and tall awaiting for her. He would close his eyes for a quick sudden moment. His eyes would flash open looking over to her eyes as they would meet. Channeling his mind bending over to her body, making an entrance into her brain area, she wouldn't notice this. Gitta would have flashbacks in his head taking in her information when she was a little kid and going up till her current status. Gitta would then close his eyes having the mind bending cancel afterwards. He would open his eyes again just staring at her awaiting for her arrival. His bo staff would be on his back with his pet bird jashin on his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Novice
Novice
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (open)   A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:20 am

Asta hadn't noticed the man earlier, but noticed his eyes on her while she was in the midst of her forms. It was kind of creeping her out in fact. All thoughts of upside-down bending forgotten, she furrowed her brow and glared at back at him, taking a big bite of her apple as she did so. Then she stalked over to the man, glowering a bit playfully. She had no idea who he was, but now she was determined to find out. For a strange moment, he seemed to blink really hard, and then opened his eyes again, just as Asta reached him. She spent a moment looking him up and down critically.

The robes he wore were simple looking and earth colored, though the fact that he chose to wear full robes in his heat was strange in itself. He also carried what looked like a large wooden pole, seeming to use it like a walking stick or staff of some kind. Well, there was only one real way to find out anything more about him. She turned her frown abruptly into a friendly grin and stuck out her hand. "Hi. I'm Asta, who are you?" she asked, leaving out her last name to keep him from realizing she was from a noble family, if, of course, he was from the area and knew the names of the nobility. She kind of hoped he wasn't. That way he could be someone much more interesting. Perhaps an Earthbender that knew metal bending, come to create perfect mirrors for fledgling light benders to practice on. Or perhaps he was a water tribe trader, or maybe an assassin, or...well, he could be anything. And now Asta had a new goal--to find out as much about this man as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (open)   A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Kaida would be sleeping behind a nearby corner when he hears a noise. In his head he thought " This better be important. ". As he opened his eyes he noticed his pet rabbit-fox chi-chu was missing. Kaida would start to walk towards the light Bender and the man asking" Um hello have you seen my pet rabbit fox?" Arm twitching he would put it on his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful day (open)   A beautiful day (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beautiful day (open)
Page 1 of 1