Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_vote_lcapVermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_voting_barVermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_vote_lcapVermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_voting_barVermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List Empty
PostSubject: Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List   Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:09 pm

My Character List

Vermilion Emperor Owlan
Spoiler:

Name: Owlan Ezofuji [Owlan the Lionheart]
Current Age: 30
Date of Birth: October 13th 679AO
Date of Death:
Personality: Owlan is soft spoken, and quiet. He is relaxed, and light headed, and at times very quirky and carefree. He enjoys hunting, watching the sun and stars, reading, learning about history—especially ancient history that no one else quite understands that well—and solving mysteries of ancient ruins. Owlan is an exceptional bowman, and even trains many of the Yu Yan arches who are a special division of the Fire Nation Army. Owlan is also a lover of dragons, wolves and rare birds, as a result he has a pet wolf, a pet dragon, and a pet bird.

Many times, Owlan will abandon his duties and go search ancient ruins in far off lands for clues to historical problems he’s encountered, otherwise he will be out hunting for new additions to his large library or his Codex. In his free time, Owlan will spend time practicing his bowmanship, hunting with his wolf, talking with his Bird-of-Paradise or his dragon, or working on compiling his Codex of the history of the world and the Seven Nations. Owlan will always try to solve a conflict through wit, words and discussions before resorting to fighting. He will always try to compromise and work out the best solution, though when fighting occurs, he is always on the front lines, leading his armies in charges and battles instead of commanding from the shadows, making him a revered military leader and his bravery on the battle field has earned him the title of Owlan the Lionheart among his friends AND enemies.

Owlan enjoys strategic games like chess and shogi and is always up for a game with one of his generals while discussing the current affairs of the kingdom and the world. Owlan is loyal and dedicated, and will not abandon any friend or bond no matter how old and outdated the bond is. He has honored his country’s long time ties to the Earth Kingdom by annually honoring their friendship with gifts to interest the king—such as books, and artifacts and such—as well giving them various amounts of access to military weapons which no other countries have access to yet. He also honors the bonds with the Light and Dark Nation’s and is in current discussions to take them over as states of the Fire Nation. He is easily able to solve any riddle no matter how hard, and is slightly flustered when he’s unable to solve something utterly puzzling.
Father: Fire Lord Tsun-Zu Ezofuji (Deceased)
Mother: Fire Lady Lin-Mei Ezofuji (née Fujiwara) (Deceased)
Siblings:
Regent Lord of Ember Island/Vermilion Prince Eldunar Ezofuji
Imperial Ambassador/Vermilion Princess Naina Ezofuji
Vermilion Prince Erolass Ezofuji
Quotes:
"A Nation is what it's people make of it; if a people are strong, then it's nation, by default, shall be the same."

"It is not the lawless ones who betray, for how can one betray if he has offered no allegiance?"

"All that will be is already done, but that does not relieve US of the doing."

"A man's fate is determined at the moment of birth, but since you cannot know this fate, your life is still in your control."

"Remember to meet death with the same heart and same mind that one uses to do anything else, the moment of death is no different than any other. So too meet life in this same spirit, as if death were always at hand, yet as if one were an immortal."

"Those who go in to battle willing to die, will have fate’s blessing and live, but those who fear death, and tell themselves that they shall live will most certainly die. Such are the ways of fate."

"Show no mercy to yourself, but even less to your enemies, for both of your fates have been written since before the First Dawn."

"Even if it is certain that you will loose, retaliate."

"A real man does not think of victory or defeat, he plunges recklessly towards and irrational death, by doing this you will awaken from your cradled dreams."

"A man exists for a generation, but his name lasts for all time."

"When vengeance is required, take it. When comfort is required, give it. In all things do everything that is required, and nothing else."

"Look for destiny and it does not exist. Focus your mind on your duty, and destiny will appear."

"Some men move through the world leaving as little trace as a drop of water moving through a stream, other men do not, other men are rocks, resolute against the current."

"The day two armies have the power to destroy each other in a matter of seconds, is the day we should hope that all the world turns away from war completely and forever."
Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning
b. Lava

2. Dark

3. Light

History: Owlan was born on 8 September 679 YAFO (Years After the Fall of Ozai), at the Fire Lord Palace. He is a older brother of Eldunar. As the second youngest legitimate son of Fire Lord Tsun Zu, he was not expected to ascend the throne. He was also an elder brother of Eldunar, Erolass and Naina. Owlan was to have been the favorite son of his mother. His father, Tsun Zu, was a legendary Dark and Fire Bender and great-great grandson of Fire Lord Tsukiyomi and son of Fire Lord Katsuro. While he was a child, his mother and father were away for most of his formative years, as they visited his lands from Ember Island to the Light Kingdom and Dark Nations. Because of that Owlan stayed in the Fire Nation Capitol with a nurse and a teacher. He was wet-nursed by a woman called Hodierna, and when he became king he gave her a generous pension.

As he grew older, a wise old man who taught his father and grandfather, known as Elder Tsuru Yan, taught Owlan. Tsuru Yan would inspire Owlan’s love of history, mysteries, riddles, reading, dragons and libraries. Tsuru Yan eventually sent Owlan away at the age of 9 to train for 5 years with the Fire Nation Military, particularly with the Royal Guards and the Yu Yan Archers. Here, Owlan improved his Fire Bending, Swordsmanship, and his Bowmanship and became a master of each. Upon his return at the age of 14, Owlan learned that his father and mother fell deathly ill and died together on Ember Island as they travelled there to meet with the Ember Island Regent. Owlan was affected deeply by this, and vowed to commit his life to researching history and mysteries in order to find a cure for all diseases, which eventually led him to start building up a Codex of mysteries, secrets and histories of the entire world since it’s creation.

Owlan was crowned Fire Lord at 14 though he still remained under the training of Tsuru Yan. Tsuru Yan took Owlan to Dragon Island shortly after his coronation to train him in a second bending element. There Owlan learned Dark Bending—as was a blood trait passed down through his family—as well as Lightning Bending. After six months of training on Dragon Island, Tsuru Yan was planning to take Owlan home when a golden dragon named Essos encountered them. The dragon had seen pain in Owlan’s heart from his parent’s loss and could see the effort he put into training so that he could be great like his father. Therefore Essos gave to Owlan, his only hatchling—Essos knowing full well that his time was short as sickness was about to take him as it had his mate who mothered the hatchling—who was at least six months old and already the size of a large dog. Owlan took the hatchling after hearing about Essos’s plight, and upon doing so, named the dragon hatchling Essos II after its father.

Tsuru Yan, Essos II and Owlan soon returned to the Fire Nation Capitol where Owlan spent most of the following months teaching Essos II how to hunt and speak and fend for himself, though peace had fully established itself. A land across the great seas was discovered, and people sought to conquer it, by the time news reached Owlan and the Fire Nation of the discovery, it turned out that the Elemental Kingdom, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes, Air Kingdom and Shadow Lands had all made claims to parts and territories of the massive continent. To further worsen the situation, in his six-month absence, and even if the 5 years that Owlan was away, the Regent Lord of Ember Island had been acquiring lands for the Fire Nation in his name. Though at first it did not seem a problem, it soon became apparent that the Regent’s plans were to overthrow Owlan and that is was the Regent who had killed his parents. Struck with anger and grief, Owlan—under Tsuru Yan’s advice—began to muster up and army.

After a year of preparing and revising battle plans to challenge the Regent of Ember Island and take back Ember Island and the lands that the Regent had claimed for himself Tsuru Yan died. (Though during that year, Tsuru Yan trained Owlan how to wield a rare, third element, and taught him how to light bend. Tsuru Yan also plan battles and strategies of war, and gave him that love of strategy and bravery and loyalty that Owlan fiercly holds onto today). Enraged—because it turned out that the Regent had ordered Tsuru Yan killed by an assassin—Owlan—at the ripe age of 15—prepared his army for attack and boarded with them on the ships and airships for battle, wanting to meet the Regent on the battlefield so that he may kill the Regent himself.

Owlan sent his older brother, Eldunar to Ember Island to confront the Regent’s main forces and attack straight-out. However, Owlan—remembering the rules of strategy and war that Tsuru Yan taught him—changed the plans and withdrew his forces from Eldunar. Instead, he sent his brother to Ember Island with but a handful of spies and soldiers. Together they were to infiltrate the inner courts and society of Ember Island plant seeds of rebellion against the Regent Lord. At first the rebellion seemed to work, wavering the Regen Lord’s power over Ember Island and threatening to remove his power from it’s central point. It got to the point where the Regent Lord had to return to Ember Island to calm the citizens, thus leaving his conquered lands open.

However, unbeknownst to Eldunar, the other Fire Nation nobles had signed agreements to support the Regent Lord and thus, when the time was right, arrested Eldunar and all his supporters and left them imprisoned beneath the island. The rebellion died down as a result and Ember Island fell back into check, leaving the Regent Lord free to remain where he was and command his defense against Owlan. With Eldunar captured, Owlan was left alone to fight the Regent Lord himself. The Regent Lord had already had a main force of 200, 000 men, and had hired at least 153, 000 mercenaries to join his force. Together the numbers of the Regent Lord’s armies doubled that of Owlan’s, however, Owlan remained determined to win. The two armies clashed on the beaches and forests surrounding them of the new continent. Other kingdoms who had territories nearby offered help to Owlan—seeing he was outnumbered—but Owlan refused—the only time in his life he had done so—and said he could handle the Regent Lord himself.

The battle lasted three days, with Owlan leading every charge and attack at the head of his army. Owlan spent his time in the thick of the battle, killing and slaughtering as he had not before, and always devising far fetched but brilliant and devastating—to the enemy—plans that would allow his armies to continue mow through his enemy’s forces as if they were butter. By the end of the third day, only 20, 000 soldiers and mercenaries were left to fight for the Regent Lord, and they were trapped within the Regent Lord’s palace—or at least the one he conquered—defending it with archers. Owlan soon managed to brace the main gates and reach the highest tower where the Regent Lord remained throughout the battle. And after a several minute long battle, the Regent Lord laid dead at Owlan’s feet.

With the battle over, Owlan and his soldiers returned to the Fire Nation along with the remains of the Regent Lord’s army. Owlan soon freed Eldunar and the other soldiers and began the long process of punishing the lord and nobles who had joined with the Regent Lord. Once that was done, and new nobility was selected, the kingdom began to move smoothly, as not a single person remained who objected to Owlan as a Fire Lord, despite his age, for all of them respected his bravery and his choices to remain at the head of his army instead of hiding in the shadows like a coward. After the civil war murmurs had settles, Owlan—now 17 after several years of punishing and trying all the lord and nobles who turned on him—along with the other kingdoms and nations, withdrew their claims over the territories in the new land and returned them to the people who had already lived there. It was agreed that all records of the this land would be destroyed, so that none may ever return and disturb the peace with a territory war.

Since the death of the Regent Lord, Owlan has adopted a new personality. Instead of a vengeful one who is willing to charge into battle and kill those who’ve wronged him, he prefers to use wit, charm, cunning and compromise to solve his problems. If those fail, the he will fall to battle—still at the spearhead of his army—and fight his enemies. Owlan has also continued to devote his life to his many studies and his Codex, and continues to expand his vast knowledge of the world through reading. This change in his personality was result of a fateful meeting while on his campaign in the new world, he found a wolf trying to eat a bird-of-paradise, and after talking rationally to both the wolf and bird, he got them both to reconcile and join him as friends, companions and friends—with no objects from Essos II who enjoyed the company—and from there on, he preferred talking rationally and reasoning than fighting—though he would always battle when necessary.

His many battles had earned him the name, Owlan the Lionheart among many of his friends and enemies, and is the first king to be called by an honorific title. In 706AO, Owlan finalized the treaty that turned the Dark Nation and Light Kingdom into Fire Nation states, the Dark Bender State of the Fire Nation and the Light Bender State of the Fire Nation. The two nations were more than happy to agree to joining, due to the Fire Nation's constant support of them. Once the Light Kingdom fell under Fire Nation control, Owlan began sending soldiers into the nation to combat the rebel forces that were trying to overthrow the monarchy.

One year later, in late 707AO, Owlan met and began dating a travelling Water bending who used Ice bending to hold ice sculptures for clients. Shortly afterwards, Owlan reformed the Fire Nation into the Vermilion Dragon Empire, tying the different parts of the nation closer together, unifying them under the Emperor's control. He also allowed welfare to the sick and unemployed and pensions to the elderly and those who could no longer physically bring themselves to work. Owlan also reformed the army, turning the basic land, air and naval forces into a wellformed Army, an improved Airship Force and a vastly improved Navy, as well as adding the Imperial Vanguard and the Special Soldiers, the former of which also act as Military Police force for the nation. Currently, Owlan has returned from the Seven Nation Summit, after the magicians of Ullondor attacked it, and killed several of Owlan's soldiers and three of the royals, not to mention destroying the Elemental Kingdom. Owlan immediately responded by launching a massive attack force on Ullondor, and prepare to attack the city of Akkaera in the Thaef faction to gain the Empire a base from which to move throughout the land strategically.

Spoiler:

Name: Eldunar Ezofuji
Current Age: 32
Date of Birth: September 17th 674AO
Date of Death:
Personality: Eldunar has a certain contempt for many of the other Fire Nation nobles, always calling them sightless old fools, claiming they’re narrow minded and couldn’t run a country if their lives depended on it. Plus, he is fairly condescending and scathing to everyone, with the exception of Owlan, the only person he is consistently shown to treat with something other than contempt. However, he is incredibly loyal to his country and Owlan to the point where he faced torture and imprisonment for trying to usurp the Regent Lord of Ember Island through rebellion of his citizens.

Despite his previous dispositions, Eldunar has a soft spot for children -- especially orphans, as he himself grew up without ever knowing his parents for more than a few days and can imagine what they went through. He is also shown, deep down beneath his stony, ice-cold exterior, to be incredibly lonely, and wishes to be more open with people, but is unable to do so because of his belief that everyone is alone. This portrayed personality is also very likely because of the years of systematic emotional and psychological abuse of his teacher (Master Zu Shun, former advisor to Eldunar’s father, the former Fire Lord). At various points during his life, he opens up momentarily, performing kind acts, though always covering them up with sarcasm, and denying them if asked. These occurrences increase in frequency towards the last few years--indeed at the end of war against the former Regent Lord, he is visibly hurt when Erolass accuses him of having no friends.

Like many people of his family and his ancestry, pride is Eldunar's strength and weakness, never backing down from a fight and giving everything in a duel. This results in his sense of superiority and sense of arrogance, making it extremely difficult to earn his respect, and causes him to look down on and treat others as inferior until they do so. This gives him difficulty when forced to rely on others and work as a team. His pride in himself and his accomplishments is a prominent part of his character, and he reacts harshly to those who threaten or infringe on it--though it has toned down slightly towards the last few years.

One of Eldunar's recurring traits is his absolute refusal to believe in the powers of magic. Later on, during the battle against the Regent Lord—who used magicians from the other land to fight for him—he openly admits to believing in all the supernatural events occurring around him, instead of just ignorantly saying they don't exist as he had in the past. After the battle however, when questioned by Erolass, he quickly denies he ever said such a thing. He probably did this because of his arrogance and the fact that had he admitted to saying so, knowing Erolass's occasional childish nature, he would have been teased to no end by Erolass. Eldunar is also incredible learned and intelligent and is always on the hunt for discovering new species of Flaura and Fauna and classifying them, and in his free time when he has no duties to attend to as Regent Lord of Ember Island, he will travel around the world in search of such.
Siblings:
Vermilion Emperor Owlan Ezofuji, Owlan the Lionheart
Quotes:
"When winning a war, almost everything you do can called be right and wise"
[color=red]Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

2. Dark

History: Eldunar is the oldest child of his family, and son of Fire Lord Tsun Zu. He was born on September 17th 674 YAFO and was originally Crown Prince of the Fire Nation before Owlan. As a child he too never saw much of his parents and was wet nursed, surrogate mothered, and trained by his father’s advisor, Zu Shun. As a child, Eldunar was trained as a fire bender, and prefers to use fire bending only when in a fight. Up until the age of 9 he was trained by Zu Shun, during which he withstood much psychological and systemic emotional abuse from his teacher. Once Zu Shun died when Eldunar was 9, Eldunar preferred to remain locked inside of his father’s study and practice his fire bending from scrolls and tomes left behind by Fire Spirits and former fire bending masters. Through this daily ritual of training repeatedly until he perfected his bending, Eldunar soon became a master fire bender—though he refused to learn a second bending element, because secretly he had not inherited the dual element gene from his father or ancestors and did not want other to know—and decided to remain a master of only one element.

Later in Eldunar’s life, when he was 16, his father and mother were killed—though were claimed to have died of illness—by the Regent Fire Lord of Ember Island, the news had little affect to Eldunar as he had never known his parents, and did not care much when they died—sad as it may be. When the advisors and Fire Sages scrambled to find a replacement Fire Lord for fear of an attack by enemy nations, Eldunar was—as per his father’s will—placed first in line for the job as Crown Prince and oldest son. Despite his young age, he had the experience and many other Fire Lord’s had been crowned at 16 before, causing everyone to agree he was the best choice. However, Eldunar refused the title, and suggested Owlan—his younger brother and next oldest son of Tsun Zu. Eldunar knew Owlan was best for the job, because he not only had befriended the dragons—gaining a powerful when not neutral ally for the Fire Nation—but had also mastered not just two, but three elements along with Lightning Bending and two weapon forms.

After the crowning of his brother, Owlan, as Fire Lord, and after war was declared by the Fire Nation on the Regent Lord of Ember Island for High Treason and Royal Murder, Eldunar was sent by his brother—after much debate between Owlan and his better conscious—to Ember Island with a handful of soldiers to create unrest and rebellion. After a week, Eldunar had succeeded on his mission for the most part, and had been able to shake the people’s faith in the Regent Lord to the point of where the Regent Lord himself almost had to be called home from the battlefield in order to keep his seat of power in tact. However, a spy of the Regent Lord recognized Eldunar and tipped of the Regent Lord’s advisors. Eldunar soon found himself and the other soldiers imprisoned and tortured for information, though none of them broke and decided to remain silent until the battle was over and they were freed.

After the Regent Lord was killed and Owlan released Eldunar from his imprisonment, Elundar was crowned the new Regent Lord of Ember Island by his brother for his services to the Fire Nation, which Eldunar happily accepted and saw as a chance to escape the rush and noise of the Fire Nation Capitol. Nowadays, Eldunar prefers to travel when not tied down by his duties and discover, classify and name new Flaura and Fauna. Eldunar is putting together his own Codex of all the species on the Earth, similar to how his brother is compiling a Codex of the history of the entire Earth. Eldunar also bonded with a dragon hatchling through his travels, a red dragon named Níðhöggr (Nidhoggr) with which whom he considers—above all else—his only friend and most trusted companion.

Lately, Eldunar has drawn up a contract with a former street rat, Init Araw, whom with the help of Owlan and Eldunar's resources to help route out crime and end it within the Empire. Eldunar is also involved, romantically, with Init. After the Summit, Eldunar barely managed to escape with his siblings, and now plans to spend half of the year at the front lines and the other half back home on Ember Island with Init and working on his Flora and Fauna Codex.

Ambassador to the Vermilion Dragon Empire/Vermilion Princess Naina Ezofuji
Spoiler:

Name: Naina Ezofuji
Current Age: 26
Date of Birth: July 12th 684AO
Date of Death:
Personality: Due to the death of her parents at a young age, Naina is usually stoic, impassive and reserved; giving no hint as to what her emotions might be. When she does show them they tended to be very strong. She refused most questions about her past to people who did not know her identity already, and even then treated most of them coldly and indifferently, including her best friend Airo Yan (son of Tsuru Yan) and her family, and with a very serious attitude. Her span of tolerance was short, and she frequently became annoyed or impatient with people; especially Airo. She also tended to be opinionated and outspoken, often arguing with the Fire Nation Nobles who worshiped the spirits because of their difference in beliefs, stating that unlike them, those with intelligence do not mutter to the air for help.

Naina seems to hold traditional human gender roles in distaste, and reminds everyone (especially Airo) on more than one occasion that she was not a "helpless female". She also mentioned that she still didn't understand why humans believe men and women should wear different things.

Naina soon left the Fire Nation Palace for several years at the age of 14 and lived alone in solitude in Tenchi Palace, and because of her estrangement from her family and the death of her parents at the hands of Ember Islands former Regent Lord, Nain became solitary, aloof, and withdrawn. She said herself that she had always been of a "solitary disposition". When among her friends, or even her family, she did not like to have company and, on occasion, appeared uncomfortable among other people. Most of the time she kept to herself and out of other peoples' company. This would change many years later after the hatching of her dragon Glay’akk in her solitude, she seems much happier, presumably because she now has a constant companion.

After returning to the Capitol, she opened up more to everyone, especially Airo and became happier. On many occains they talked all night, and talked more openly about their feelings and past experiences with each other.

In one instance, Naina helped healed a minor wound of Airo’s, though he could have easily healed it himself. This showed Naina might be beginning to feel the same way about Airo that he does for her. Before Airo went out to help fight off a rebellion in the Light Kingdom against the Light King, she pauses before telling him something important.

Later on Naina reacted positively towards a second painting made of her by Airo. Eventually she dropped all pretenses for a few brief moments, revealing that she does have feelings for him.

Unlike most Royals, she was direct and practical in speech, rarely wasting breath with expressions or similes. Despite her solitary disposition, she was very dedicated to her people and cause, at one point even enduring endless tortures to keep the secrets of the Fire Nation out of Light Bender Rebels hands, and even willing to die for no reason other than to deny their victory.
Siblings:
Occupation: Ambassador to the Vermilion Dragon Empire and it's Imperial Family
Quotes:
"It is well that war is so horrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it."
Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

2. Light

History: Naina was born 684 YAFO (Years After the Fall of Ozai) and was wet-nursed and taught by Tsuru Yan as a child. Her parents—much like with Owlan and her other siblings—didn’t spend much time and home, and were always travelling abroad without their children. Naina had a quiet childhood, learning under Tsuru Yan how to fight with swords and bows and could rival Owlan in both. However, when she was 9, her parents fell ill and died abroad, and due to the death of her parents at a young age, Naina became stoic, impassive and reserved; giving no hint as to what her emotions might be. Even to this day she is the same, and when she does show her emotions they tended to be very strong.

Naina even began to argue and become short tempered with her childhood friend, Airo Yan, son of Tsuru Yan. She would constantly argue with him, or yell at him for being foolish and they two drifted apart a bit. During this period of her life she would spend much of her time practicing with her bow or sword against castle guards, or else arguing with Nobles and citizens and even priests about how foolish they were for praying to nothing—as Naina no longer believed in Spirits and Gods. Naina’s anger grew until she eventually decided to leave the Fire Nation Capitol at 14 and moved to Tenchi Palace, far away from the rest of the Fire Nation citizens.

While there, she discovered a green dragon egg, and after a few months of caring for it, the dragon hatched the Naina and the dragon soon became friends. Naina later returned to the Fire Nation Capitol after years of training her skills as a bowman, swordsman and a Fire Bender. After returning to the Capitol, she opened up more to everyone, especially Airo and became happier. On many occains they talked all night, and talked more openly about their feelings and past experiences with each other. She also got closer to Airo, even showing him her true feelings for him during a brief moment once. Nowadays she is the ambassador of the Fire Nation and the Royal Family, and is constantly travelling between nations, representing her Nation and her family when her brother cannot.

After years of dating Airo, the two finally tied the knot in late 707, and Naina--who has just announced her pregnancy--is expecting her first child within the next few months, and because of this Naina has no plans to visit the front lines until her child is old enough. She knows that she will have to raise her child mostly on her own until the war is over, because Airo is now fighting the magicians in Ullondor.

Spoiler:

Name: Erolass Ezofuji
Current Age: 24
Date of Birth: December 28th 686AO
Date of Death:
Personality: Erolass is a cheerful and optimistic man. His sister Nain was his best friend, and as such, had taken great risks to protect him, even though he said latter that courage was not his strong suit.
Despite being an accomplished and respected artist, as well as deeply curious about the world's wonders, Erolass was also a chronic procrastinator.

Most of his commissioned works took years longer than anticipated, and many were never even finished. It is possible that this was because he did not feel his work to be important enough to devote his life to, as he once told Naina that it lacked purpose and he wishes to do something which had more impact on the world, such as architecture. Regardless, when Erolass was intrigued by something, he became insatiably curious and often impossible to communicate with, as demonstrated when Naina first brought him Won Shi Tong's Knowledge Codex pages for decryption.

Erolass is often forgetful and easily distracted. Naina exploited this in the in both Dara’s and Won Shi Tong’s Library—the latter of which was in ruins, but remains mostly in tact—by asking Erolass about his projects, taking his mind off the mysterious images and numbers they were gazing at.
Siblings:
Quotes:
"A guilty conscience needs to confess. A painting is a confession."
Element(s):
1. Fire

History: As a child, Erolass was always forgotten by his paretnsa and their advisors. On top being the youngest of four children, the third in line for the throne, having parents that were never home, and being considered a non-bender due to being a late bloomer in the area of bending. As such, many people neglected Erolass and many people regarded him as the failed son of the Fire Lord—that is, those who knew of his existence. As such, Erolass spent many years alone and keeping to himself, filling the holes in his life with art and sculpting, and spending time with his pet cat Mia and his dragon Vrangr. Vrangr and Mia—though the latter being silent due to it’s being a cat—were always supporters of Erolass and his dreams of being a painter and architect, causing Erolass to go around sketching buildings in the Fire Nation—as well as the entire Fire Nation Palace—many of the sketches took up several large pages and map-sized parchments.

At the age of 14, Erolass finally began to develop bending powers, and when he did, he was shown to have incredibly strong and potent skills and powers with his elements. He—like his sister Naina—is a Light and Fire bender. Naina took notice to her brothers skills, and as a gift of kindness to her brother, she trained him in his bending skills for 5 years until he was a master at his craft. After that, Naina and Erolass became close, and Naina always makes sure to pay a visit to him whenever she is in the Fire Nation to support him in his art and sculpting endeavors. She is also the only person who can continually keep Erolass focused on his work and stop him from procrastinating and enjoying self pleasures instead of finishing commissioned pieces.

Ever since Owlan was crowned king, and after he returned from his battles with eh Regent Lord in the new lands, Erolass moved to a large estate just outside the Fire Nation Capitol. He lives on a large estate with a vineyard, and governs over a few smaller homes and people that live on the vineyard. It is in that villa that he spends most of his time working on his art. He is secluded from most of the Fire Nation—at least his family anyway—all except for Naina. Erolass usually travels around the Seven Nations, sketching architecture to base his own ideas off of and studying different styles of art.

Nowadays, Erolass spends his time with his head guard--due to Naina's increased protection of the royal family following the start of the war--Sergeant Mehn. Erolass refuses to even think about the war, and refuses farther to enter the front lines as a soldier or a visitor. Preferring to spend his time at his home, doing what he does best.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List   Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Spirit King Raiden Ezofuji
Spoiler:

Name: Raiden Ezofuji
Current Age: 133
Date of Birth: October 12th 576AO
Date of Death:
Personality: In his younger years, Raiden was a fun loving, cool, clam and collected person. He rarely overacted over to things and was always calm and level headed. He loved a good laugh and had a good sense of humor. Raiden major flaw however, was his in humility, as he was always up for a good fight with his cousins, solely for the purpose of showing off to others, and not just his cousins. Raiden would almost always show off to his love interest, Dianne, in attempts to woo her.

After his cousin, Shinjiro's death, Raiden became slightly more mature, however he retained his fun loving nature, as well as his good sense of humour and level headed personality. He showed off less than before, no longer finding the need--nor the desire too--and started to slowly become more man like--personality wise--as he matured from his experience.

Raiden matured further after defeating Lethal, at which point his father decided Raiden was ready to take on the title of Spirit King, and retired from his job, along with his wife and Raiden's mother, Kiharu.

Raiden for the most part of his life, remained fun loving, mature, level headed, calm, and with a good sense of humour, that was until the death of his wife and two sons. After Dianne, and Raiden's oldest and youngest sons were killed by mercenaries, Raiden became severely depressed and somewhat lazy. He refused to leave his bed somedays, and rarely set foot outside his room. He never ate, and never slept, and spent many days wishing he could have done more to help his family.

It did not help that his daughter, Claudia, and only living immediate family member, had abandoned him after being sent away to the Fire Nation to help Owlan with the bookkeeping, and then ran away from there with intent to join the Assassin Order. Raiden, though he has gotten over much of his depression, is still fairly worn down from his sorrows and pains, and is slower than he was as a young man, refusing to laugh or smile as he did before. Most times he rarely says anything.
Father: Spirit King Kagutsuchi Ezofuji (Deceased)
Mother: Spirit Queen Kiharu Ezofuji (Deceased)
Siblings:
None
Quotes:
"We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction."

"Three things are necessary for the salvation of man, to know what he ought to believe; to know what he ought to desire; and to know what he ought to do."
Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

2. Dark

History: Raiden grew up as the son of Spirit Queen Kiharu and Spirit King Kagutsuchi. He was always good friends with his cousin, Katsuro, who was the Fire Prince and son of Fire Lord Kaji and Fire Lady Sasavi. Raiden was next in line to take the title of Spirit King and had been fully trained for the occasion. He was, at the age of 16, able to summon and fully control the Gedo Mazo statue as well as use the basic powers as a Spirit King.

He was an only child but he and his cousin were like brothers, they’ve been friends since they were in diapers. He was also friends with his other two cousins, Shinjiro and Hitanami. Raiden, in his younger days, enjoyed sparring with his cousins and loved to show off, especially the fact that he could summon the Gedo Mazo and others can’t. Raiden would summon the Gedo Mazo at any opportunity he can. He was once a fun loving person and was, and still fairly is, the typical justice loving good guy.

At the age of 19, Raiden and his cousins, Hitanami, Shinjiro and Katsuro were called upon by his uncle, Fire Lord Kaji, to inspect a threat that had been looming over the nation. Raiden was, at first, reluctant to help, but when he learned that the same people he was to be tracking had taken his love interest, Dianne, he was quick to change his tune. While his cousins focused not the intel part of the spying, Raiden rushed recklessly to save his girlfriend. Once he had finally gotten Dianne back, Katsuro revealed that a group known as Lethal, which ran out of an unknown area of Ba Sing Se, had stolen the plans to the new Fire Nation weaponry, and were using their funds to mass produce them for the public.

Lethal had been trading this Fire Nation prototype to mercenary factions and organizations, as well as members of the public, criminals and even countries. A mercenary organization in the Dark Nation, known as the Order of the Dark Phoenix, had become one of their largest supporters and were contracted by the Dark Lord to help rebuild the Dark Nation Military--which was against the Peace Treaty they signed at the end of the War on the Water Benders, in which the Dark Nation had a hand in destroying remaining Water benders from existence.

Shortly after this, the Air Kingdom monarchy fled to the Fire Nation searching for sanctuary. There had been a Coup D'Etat by several monks in the Air Temples who had overthrown the monarchy and taken over the country themselves. The monks used the guns sold to them by Lethal to help stage the Coup, and had started--unexpectedly--an Air Bender Civil War. Half of the Air Benders supported the Monarchy, and the others the Air Monks.

Katsuro and Kaji realized they needed to act, and together along with Shinjiro, Hitanami and Raiden, prepared to annihilate Lethal all together. Their first order of business was to destroy Lethal's customers. Kaji and Hitanami were sent to the Air Temples to kill the monks and restore the monarchy, while Katsuro and Raiden were sent to the Dark Nation to spy on the Order of the Dark Phoenix, and Shinjiro was sent to spy on Lethal. While in the Dark Nation, Raiden along with Katsuro, discovered Katsuro's long lost brother, Atzlan, who had been stolen at birth by the leader of the Order, Kurtis Lieme and had been adopted as his son.

After much convincing, Aztlan finally returned to the Fire Nation with them, shortly after which, Shinjiro requested Raiden's help. Shinjiro felt his cover was blown, and needed Raiden to help him plan and execute an attack on Lethal. Raiden did not make it in time however, and appeared in just enough time to watch Shinjiro die before his eyes at the hands of Amatsu, Letha's treasure and strategist. Raiden swore revenge after this, and returned with Shinjiro's body to the Fire Nation.

After Raiden returned to the Fire Nation, it was time to bring Atzlan back to the Dark Nation, and upon return there, Atzlan, Katsuro and Raiden were attacked by the Order of the Dark Phoenix, who felt Atzlan had betrayed them. The three of them put up a massive fight in the streets of the Capital, and managed to destroy many of the members. However, Atzlan was killed during the skirmish, much to Katsuro and Raiden's dismay. After Atzlan's death, the two cousins would spend a month destroying the remnants of the Order before returning to the Fire Nation.

When the two returned, they learned that Kaji and Hitanami had successfully restored the monarchy and killed the traitorous monks, bringing peace and stability to the Air Kingdom. Once the Fire Nation Military was called in to destroy the Lethal guns sold to both Nations, and the Dark Nation threat was quelled politically, the cousins and Kaji turned their focus on Lethal. Having discovered that the group operated out of a hideout based underneath the main fountain in the Ba Sing Se lower ring. Together, the three remaining cousins and the Fire Lord set out for the fountain, and began to ransack the base. During the battle within the base, many of the Lethal members were killed, most notably the three Sword Brothers.

Amuri, Amatsu and the Lethal leader were chased out into the plains of outer Ba Sing Se. The battle continued, with Kaji against Amuri, Hitanami and Katsuro against the Lethal Leader, and Raiden against Amatsu. Raiden finally managed to extract revenge and killed Amatsu, while the others took care of their targets as well.

After 4 years, the Lethal Incident was over, and every gun they sold was tracked down and destroyed. Furthermore, Kagutscuhi and Kiharu, Raiden's parents, felt that he was ready to take on the title of Spirit King, and all of Kagutsuchi's powers were transferred to Raiden, and the same with Kiharu and Dianne. Not too long after the Coronation, at 20, Raiden and Dianne married. They did not have kids until much later on, in Owlan's generation. However, after three children, something went horribly wrong. While on vacation, Dianne, Frederico, and Petrucci, Raiden's wife and sons, were killed by mercenaries and only Claudia survived.

Raiden sank into a deep dark depression and in order to spare Claudia the pain of watching him, sent her to the Fire Nation to help Owlan with the finances. He spent the next few years in a depression, but soon came back out of it, but still remained dark and stoic, preferring to spend days alone and in private than around people. However, he still regrets never calling his daughter back, causing her to run off and join the Assassin Order, never to return home to visit again. Currently, Raiden plans to spend half his time at the battlfield, giving moral and religious support to the troops.

Assassin Third Class, Claudia Ezofuji
Spoiler:

Name: Claudia Ezofuji
Current Age: 24
Date of Birth: January 2nd 685AO
Date of Death:
Personality: In her younger years, it was evident that Claudia had been too spoiled by Raiden, and was unafraid to be violent when a girl merely "looked at her boyfriend." Due to her temper, Raiden was forced to raise her dowry by 10 000 gold, since she scared off all of her suitors. At times, she was also seen to be immature, complaining vehemently after her cousin Owlan assigned her to manage the Fire Nation's finances in order to keep her busy and out of trouble.

Regardless, Claudia was quite capable of handling and keeping track of the country's bankroll, as well as of her cousin's purchases and earnings. Her capability in business management again became useful when she volunteered – despite her father's initial protest - to take over a brothel in Ba Sing Se. Under her leadership, the brothel became the most popular brothel in the city, as well as an effective intelligence-gathering arm for her assassination work.

Claudia was also kind with her family, being especially emotional over her mother and brothers' assassination, her father's emotional trauma, and leaving her home and her friends in the Shadow Lands so that she could work for Owlan.
Father: Spirit King Raiden Ezofuji
Mother: Spirit Queen Dianne Ezofuji (Deceased)
Siblings:
Spirit Prince Frederico Ezofuji (Deceased)
Spirit Prince Petruccio Ezofuji (Deceased)
Quotes:
"Wisdom and virtue are like the two wheels of a cart."
Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

2. Dark

History: Claudia was born on the 2nd of January, 685 in the Shadow Lands, as the daughter of the Spirit King Raiden Ezofuji and his wife Anastasia. She had one elder brother, Federico and a young brother called Petruccio and was bonded to the dragon, Belgabad, from birth. As of 700, Claudia was betrothed to Sunyan Lu, a member of a noble Fire Nation family. Eventually, Claudia was told rumors of Sunyan's adulterous actions, and her brother Owlan noticed her sadness over this. On Claudia's behalf, Owlan went to see Sunyan, confirming the rumors and beating him up in a fight. After this, the relationship between Claudia and Sunyan. A few days later, Claudia was sent on a vacation with her mother and brother in the Elemental Kingdom. A few days into their trip mercenaries stormed their vacation home. The mercenaries kidnapped Anastasia, Federico and Petruccio, and left Claudia in a shock. Claudia soon recovered from her shock and followed the assassins to their hideout to find her mother and brothers. Despite Claudia's efforts, Anastasia, Federico and Petruccio were killed, in a rage Claudia exacted revenge on the leader of the rogue mercenaries—which became the stepping stone to her eventual induction into the Order of Assassins.

After Claudia returned home with the news of the trip, her father, Raiden, fell into a deep depression, to which her cousin Owlan suggested she come to the Fire Nation in order to let her father have some time to recuperate. Owlan expressed how happy he was to see his cousin and explained how he had discussed with Raiden about Claudia staying at the Fire Nation longer, much to Claudia's displeasure. Some time later, Owlan told Claudia to keep track off the Fire Nation's finances in a record book, which infuriated Claudia, who was used to a luxurious lifestyle. Over time, Claudia got used to her new job, but missed travelling throughout the world with her family, and also of the rush she got from killing the mercenaries.

On January 1st 703, Owlan and his siblings returned from a 6 months long campaign in the Light Kingdom against rebels in order to celebrate Claudia’s birthday. After a few days, Owlan, Naina, Eldunar and Erolass returned to the Light Kingdom to continue their campaign against rebels. Claudia—not wanting to be left alone again—snuck onto the boat with her cousins and returned to the front lines with them. While on the front lines, she kept her hood pulled up and out of sight of Owlan and the rest of her cousins, for she knew if they saw her there they’d send her back to the Fire Nation. While on the front lines, Claudia got it into her head tro assassinate the rebel leader, and using her hidden blades and other weapons,, she snuck her way into the enemy camp and killed the rebel leader, ending the conflict. On the return trip to the Fire Nation, Claudia revealed herself to her cousins, and then explained to them what really happened behind enemy lines. Owlan, Eldunar and Erolass began to protest on her actions, but Naina defended them. Claudia thanked Naina for her support, and after a quick explanation to her cousins, decided to jump ship—and landing in her own lifeboat—sail back to the Light Kingdom.

Claudia spent the next three years assassinating rebels and oppressors throughout the Light Kingdom who planned to sow seeds of distrust and hatred towards the royalty in hopes of toppling them. During these three years, she was approached by a member of a secret Order of Assassin’s who welcomed her into their midsts, and Claudia became a true assassin and a member of their Order. After being initiated into the Order, Claudia used her saved money—which she had sent to her through a wire from Naina—and purchased a large, three mast tall ship and a crew to help her sail it. And with her as Captain, the ship—known as the White Dragon, after Belgabad—and travelled around the world, accepting assassination contracts from royalty and from the Assasssin’s Order, wiping out oppression and corruption. Claudia eventually bought a second ship and her own port to dock and maintain them both. She eventually plans to save up enough money to buy an entire fleet of ships and crews as well as train her own line of Assassin’s to pilot each ship.

Claudia has recently been put in charge of a small contingent of Assassins that have been sent to the New World in order to spy on the magicians and their armies, to determine whether or not the Assassin's will go to war officially yet. Claudia plans to spend much time on the front lines, watching over the Assassins and leading them when the Grand Master cannot.

Gypsy/Seer of the Warriors of the Elements Andreva Niya Ilounae
Spoiler:

Name: Andreva Niya Ilounae
Current Age: 35
Date of Birth: Uknown
Date of Death:
Personality: Andreva is flirty, quirky, eccentric, and high strung. She likes to flirt with men, and sometimes several at a time, but is never one for commitment, and therefore, will only love for a few nights or one night at a time before dropping the boy (after several nights of fun) when she's done with him. She's also very eccentric and high-strung, and loves dramatics, often going over the top and to extremes during predictions (though she is almost always right when she makes a predication). Andreva is also very traditional and does everything by the book when it comes to rituals and such. Andreva is also a slight alcoholic.
Father: Uknown
Mother: Uknown
Siblings:
Uknown
Quotes:
Element(s):
1. Earth
a. Crystal

History: Andreva was born in Omashu to a fairly rich family. She never liked her life growing up, as she was always told to be normal and act proper. She always admired her aunt, who was herself a gypsy, and would always follow in her footsteps, much to Andreva's parents dismay. When she was 12, after she got yelled at for trying to read another child's palm and scaring him with the prediction, Andreva's parents refused to allow her aunt to come visit anymore, and cut off all ties to her.

Unbeknownst to Andreva, her parents funded a group of mercenaries to wipe out the entire band of gypsies in the Earth Kingdom, along with Andreva's aunt. Andreva was 16 when she found out, and when she did, she killed her parents, and ran away from home, stealing her families two horses and their wagon. She escaped with the horses out into the wilderness of the Earth Kingdom, where she now travels from village to village, telling fortunes for money. She loves reading tarot cards, crystal ball, palm reading, and gypsy rituals. She plans to one day atone for her parents mistakes by restarting the Gypsies Guild and bringing them back to prominence.

Currently, Andreva has been working for the Spirit King to find the next Warriors of the Elements should the time arise. She has been made forever young, so that she may be the seer of the future to all Warriors in the future and find them whenever they are reborn.

Captain Darius Nostra Morgan
Spoiler:

Name: Darius Nostra Morgan
Current Age: 34
Date of Birth: September 19th 674
Date of Death:
Personality: Darius is a hardy and burly man, with very manly interests, a heart for violence and vengeance. He is also overly excitable, and once he gets riled up for a raid and a pillage, will not stop until every last enemy ship is destroyed, torched and/or sunk, and all crew killed. He is also a bit of a drunk and a very heavy chain smoker.

Darius is very brutish and rough, and is also up for a game of chance and gambling, and will sometimes bet entire treasure troves on a bet he feels he has a good chance at winning. He is an average gambler, taking as many losses as he does victories.

Furthermore, Darius is overly excitable, for example, when he is on a raid, he will not stop until he has torched every enemy ship involved in the raid, and had all of their crewmen walk the plank or executed. However, as much as he loves to raid and kill, he will take prisoner--with ransom--anyone he feels will have great value for him, however once they loose value--AKA when someone refuses to pay the ransom--he will gladly kill the useless prisoner.

Darius is a very good sharpshooter, and is rarely matched when it comes to using a pistol, the same goes for his swordsmanship. Darius has rarely been beaten in a match against an opponent when it comes to either weapon, and each time Darius wins a fight against someone, he will always take a souvenir from his opponents corpse, usually a valuable belonging to his opponent.

Darius is also fairly lecherous, and will hit on the first girl he sees, more so when he is drunk. Darius, for this reason, allows prostitution in his pub, The Hellfire Pub, and will almost always spend all of his free time with them.
Father: Uknown
Mother: Uknown
Siblings:
Uknown
Quotes:
“To love, life and loot.”

Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

History: Darius was born in 647, and is the eldest son of Robert Morgan, a noble of the Vermilion Dragon Empire. He also has a sister Catherine. Henry's father Robert Morgan was a descendant from a Fire Bender branch of the ‘Earth Kingdom Morgans’ and had two brothers, Thomas and Edward.

As a child, Darius was taken care of by a wet nurse, and his parents were rarely home to see him. During these times, it was Darius's butler, a former pirate, that would take care of him. The butler would always tell Darius of his stories of his travels through the seas, pillaging and looting and raiding and loving. These stories made Darius dream of travelling the seas, and for many years afterwords, Darius would play "Pirates" and make believe that he was sailing around the world, being a pirate. However, when Darius's parents found out, they had the butler fired and Darius never saw him again.

It was at this point in his life, at the age of 10, that Darius's real training began. Darius was trained to become a young man, and was educated in history, mathematics, geography, cartography, and navigation, as well being trained in the art of sword fighting--which would later attribute to his adeptness at swords--and was groomed to become head of the family. It was unbeknownst to Darius's parents, that they would prepare their son to become a pirate, although their goal was to get him to continue on the family tradition of becoming a naval officer in the Imperial Navy of the Vermilion Dragon Empire (Then Fire Nation Navy).

For many years, Darius was supportive of his family's ambitions for him, and eventually, at the age of 15, Darius was sent off to the Fire Nation's basic training camps and was trained for several years to become a soldier. During the two years he spent in the training camps, Darius learned how to use all kinds of guns as well as improved his sword fighting. During gun training, Darius learned how to use muskets, rifles, arquebuses and pistols--though Darius favoured the pistol.

At the age of 17, Darius was sent on his first assignment, and was assigned to a Fire Nation cruiser under the command of a naval officer. Their first job, and Darius's as a naval soldier, was to stop a group of pirates that had been looting the Fire Nation supply boats to the colonies. During the Battle of Yu Dao Harbor, where Darius's assignment took place, Darius's ship was sunk and his fellow crew members were killed, however the captain of the pirates took and interest in Darius, and kept him alive along with the commanding officers. They were all held for ransom, but only the commanding officers were paid for by the navy.

Feeling betrayed, the pirate captain released Darius and took him under his wing, causing Darius to begin realizing his dream of being a pirate. Darius spent 6 years training and learning under the pirate captain, and eventually took over the Black Death Pirate Crew. However, sadly, Darius's entire fleet was destroyed by the Fire Nation Navy, and all of the crew members were arrested and eventually executed. However, Darius managed to jump ship and avoid capture, washing up on the shores of the Fire Nation capital.

After the destruction of his former pirate crew, at age 23, Darius, in order to hide from the Fire Nation authorities, opened up a pub called the Hellfire Pub, and began to brew his own Rum, which every sailor, soldier, guard and fire bender around came in to drink. The Rum became world famous, and eventually made Darius's bar popular, hence allowing him to make lots of money. It was during these years, before Darius used the money to restart a new pirate crew, Darius gained a heavy love of smoking cigars, heavy drinking and spending time with prostitutes--which he allowed in his bar, as he used them to pass messages between his contacts at the shipyards.

Finally, after three years, when Darius was 26, Darius used all of the money he made at the Hellfire to rebuild a pirate crew, and buy five, 82-gun, ships-of-the-line. With these ships--The Black Rose, Iron Masked Marauder, Origin, Scurvy Dog, Crown of the Fleet--Darius began recruiting pirates from the thieves and scum that lived in the Fire Nation and around the world, and began to recreate a pirate crew, becoming the Pirates of the Black Death. Darius then moved the Hellfire to a much larger building with more rooms--becoming an Inn and Pub--and a larger storage and brewing area with a new kitchen. The new building was also right beside a large dock and a shipyard, which Darius bought as well. The dock and shipyard would be were Darius would build new ships, repair old ones, and store the ships when he wasn't using them.

During his rebuilding period of his fleet, towards the starts of his travels, Darius began creating a new form of attack for his men. He calls it the Strike and Burn technique, where he calls lightning strikes down on all the ships, and then while the men on the ship were scrambling around to put out the fire it started, Darius's men would rush the ship and drop bottles of oil over the deck. While the men fight, they capture the enemy crewmen and bring them back aboard, while Darius sets fire to the ships until they sink.

Darius now travels the world as a pirate with his crew, raiding supply ships and treasury ships, keeping the loot and selling the goods for gold and coin. When Darius isn't sailing the seas, he's spending his time personally managing the Hellfire Pub and Inn, brewing his own Rum, and spending time with the prostitutes, which he allows in his pub.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List   Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Vermilion Princess Aryianna Yan
Spoiler:

Name: Aryianna Yan
Current Age: 1
Date of Birth: April 10th 708AO
Date of Death:
Personality: Befitting her status as the oldest of her family, Tenchi Princess, and Assistant Ambassador to the Empire, Aryianna is tough, assertive, and not afraid to speak her mind; but at the same time, she has a very compassionate and loyal spirit. Her softer side is frequently demonstrated in the presence of her family and her childhood crush, San-ji. For a long time during her self named "exile" in Tenchi Palace, Suki held out the hope of seeing San-ji again. She also has a mild tendency to hold grudges, as seen by her rather cold treatment of Hiruko after he mocked her for falling in love so young, when in fact she is older than him. A woman of action, she quickly and skillfully talks her way in and out of situations while debating with political figures and world leaders, proving herself to be a shark when it comes to negotiating. She will rarely give up when she is negotiating for something for her nation, and she always wins the negotiations and ends up getting what she came for.

Aryianna also believes in the end justifies the means, and has no problem stepping on the toes of other peoples in her pursuit of something. This has gained her much criticism in the political world and has made her off-putting to man people, regardless she remains a skilled negotiator, and has never been removed from her positions as Assistant Representative of the Empire. It is due to this nature that there has been talk of making her the personal Representative of the Vermilion Emperor, as well as his head advisor, being the first woman to ever hold that position.
Father: General Airo Yan
Mother: Vermilion Princess Naina Yan (neé Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi)
Siblings:
None
Quotes:
N/A

Element(s):
1. Fire
a. Lightning

2. Light

History: Aryianna was born in early to mid April of 708 at the beginning of the war. Her father was out on the battlefield at the time, and her mother was taking a vacation in Tenchi to prepare for the baby. While there, her mother, Naina, began to give birth, and after three days of labour fainlly birth Aryianna. Ayrianna would spend the next few years of her life at the Imperial Palace near her Aunt Theirastra, and getting constant visits from her Uncle Eldunar and Uncle Erolass and Aunt Mehn. Because Aryianna was very young, and Naina did not want to leave her child alone, therefore Aryianna would spend her days with her mother while Naina attended to the day to day duties of being the Ambassador to the Vermilion Dragon Empire.

It was during the first 7 years of her life that Aryianna began to respect and admire her mothers work, and dreamed that she could one day do the same. At the age of 6 Aryianna welcomed two younger cousins into her life, Hiruko and Alyssandra. For many years, Aryianna was enthralled by the idea of having someone to be able to play with during the day, but she would still miss working with her mother, as she loved the job so much. Unfortunately, at the age of 9 Aryianna learned the her uncle Owlan had planned for Alyssandra to become the next Ambassador, causing her much distress and frustration, ultimately causing her to run away in anger.

While out in the city she met an Earth Kingdom boy named San-ji her age, whom she instantly took a liking too. San-ji realized who she was, and took her into his family, and took care of her until Naina and the Imperial Vanguards arrived to bring her home. However since that day, Aryianna would sneak out of the palace once a day for a few hours and would play with San-ji until it was sunset.

When she turned 12 she was finally old enough to venture out of the palace on her own without any assistance, and she would spend entire days with San-ji, sneaking over to her uncle Erolass's estate to play in the 300 acres of land he owned. However, one day when she went to go visit San-ji, she found his home abandoned and that his family had disappeared without a trace. It was amongst their neighbours that they had left the previous night in order to return home to the Earth Kingdom. Aryianna knew that she would never be allowed to go to the Earth Kingdom to look for him, not yet, and certainly not alone.

This incident saddened Aryianna very much, and turned her slightly hard and rough, making her a little more edgy and violent than before. This is how she gained her very rough-around-the-edges negotiating personality she has, as well as her very forceful and assertive nature. In order to drown out the sorrows of the man she believed herself to be falling in love with, she returned to working with her mother as Assistant Ambassador to the Empire, travelling around the world and helping her mother debate and negotiate with politicians and world leaders. It was during this time that she had learned how to debate and how to negotiate deals, however unlike her mother who was willing to make compromises, Aryianna preferred to stick to her guns and not let up until she got her nation what they wanted, this approach would be her signature and name-maker in the future.

When Aryianna was 15, she travelled with her mother to meet the Earth King, however Aryianna was not permitted within the meeting, and so she was left to explore the city and its streets. While she did, she found--miraculously--her old friend and crush, San-ji, who was now much more grown up than before, and caused Aryianna to fall for him once more. Aryianna learned that his family had to leave as soon as possible, as his grandfather was sick and dying, and so San-ji had to leave quickly all those years ago. He said that he would be returning to the Empire soon, and that when he did he would come visit Aryianna every day. Shortly after the two embraced, and Aryianna shared her first kiss with him.

Unfortunately things were not to end happily between them, as Aryianna soon learned when she returned to the Empire that the Ullondorian Wars were over, and her father would be returning home from the front lines along with her uncle Owlan and her cousin Alyssandra. Aryianna was told that her father had been made Regent Lord of Tenchi and Aryianna and her family would need to move into Tenchi Palace as soon as possible. Aryianna was moved within the next few days along with her mother, and Alyssandra was made Ambassador upon her return. Aryianna became severely frustrated with her situation, as she could now no longer visit the man she loved, nor could she have the job she had always wanted.

Fearing she would loose her crush, Aryianna used Izanagi and Hiruko as liaisons to send messages between her and San-ji at the Capital, and the two continued their long distance relationship for many years. Finally, at the age of 19, Aryianna left Tenchi Palace to move into the Imperial Palace with her cousins, Raijin, Izanami, Izanagi, Alyssandra and Hiruko. Upon arriving she was instantly made Assistant Ambassador to the Vermilion Dragon Empire by her uncle Emperor Eldunar, who had seen all of the hard work Aryianna put into helping her mother with her Ambassador job, as well as recognizing her immense and vast skills for the job.

This was a job that Aryianna happily accepted, and she began working with Alyssandra immediately. Shortly after this she ventured into the village to meet with Shan-ji, only to find him with another girl, heartbroken and angry, Aryianna confronted him and shoved him into the bay, almost causing him to get hit by a fishing boat. Aryianna stormed from the docks and never spoke to Shan-ji again. Instead she now dedicated her free time to an ancient art of the women of her family, knife throwing, and afte 5 years of practice Aryianna finally became unmatched in aim and throwing by all but her sister Audurna who is ten years her junior.

Nowadays Aryianna travels around the world as the Emperor's personal representative and head advisor, and sometimes still helps Alyssandra out as Assistant Ambassador, and practices knife throwing in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List   Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai's Character List
Page 1 of 1