Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_vote_lcapRoyal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_voting_barRoyal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_vote_lcapRoyal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_voting_barRoyal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord Empty
PostSubject: Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord   Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 pm

I, Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi, Vermilion Emperor, First of My Name, Protecter of the Realm, Lord of the Light and Dark States, Ruler of Nippon, Blood of the Sun, Father of Fire and Guardian of the Dragons, hereby call a Summit of the Six Nations of our world at the Spirit King's Palace in the Shadow Lands in three days time.

I have proclaimed this meeting with the blessing of Spirit King Owlan to discuss and issue pertaining to the safety and futures of our two nations. I request and require your presence at this most recent of Summits. I further request and require the attendance from your nation to be no larger than a group of three, including your persons and two of your best guards. No one else of your family may attend, and the group and entourage may not outweigh the maximum three.

I hope that you will attend this Summit, as the matters of this Summit, as mentioned, will hereby change our world and futures forever.

Sincerely,

Vermilion Emperor Eldunar Ezofuji-no-Tsukuyomi
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Royal Message from Vermilion Emperor Eldunar to the Dark Lord
Page 1 of 1