Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_vote_lcapArriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_voting_barArriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Shan walked looked around the hold of the leaking water tribe ship. Water was actually leaking into the ship and the people who were with him did not even care. Shan stood up and some one said, "I am sorry you can't leave the hold." Shan laughed and said, "Get out of my way. Now." The man willingly did and Shan walked up the weak planks of wood that lead to the deck. When he was out in the open the sun hurt his eyes so much he had to cover them with his old hand.

He walked out onto the wooden deck and looked around they were still in the ocean and on their way to the island. They left the Fire Nation a day or more and still were trying to get there. Maybe taking a ride with the others would have been a good decision. It is better then this cramped, leaking, and old ship. He let out a sigh and then walked to the front of the ship and looked out to the sea.

Waves crashed the ship which made it rock back and forth. He did not trust the ship at all, it seemed like a very old water tribe ship. He shook his head and wondered where Dakota ended up on this ship. The hold was so dark it was not really that easy to see in there.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

Dakota stood near the back of the hold. His eyes had eventualy adjusted to the dim lights and he could just bearly see the inside of the ship. It was similar to the ships he was use to being in but this one looked old and worn out. Water leaked in through some small holes in the sides. Dakota walked over to one of these holes and waterbended some of the water on the floor into the hole then froze it so more water wouldnt leak in.

Sunlight filled the hold as the doors were opened then quickly disapeared. Dakota made his way to the front and someone announced that they were approaching the island and the doors opened. He walked out onto the deck and but could bearly keep his eyes open from the lights. He was eventualy able to see Shan near the front of the ship. He went over beside but slightly behind him. He staired out to the island and wondered what they really had to do once they were there.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Shan felt Dakota behind him and said calmly, "Hello Dakota." He turned and gave him a small smile and looked back at the island. "We are getting close. Now I have no idea what this Territory is like, when we made it a refugee camp 18 years ago it was nice and not that many people." He turned and said, "But now, it does not look like it." Smoke rose from the poorly built houses and people walked around in different colored clothes. "It just has changed so much, I have no idea why the people want to still live here. When they can start a new life back at the Water Tribes." He shook his head and a man announced they were about to dock.

The ship rocked back and forth and Shan grabbed onto the side to not fall down. "That was close." Shan said standing up right and then a man shouted, "Sorry we hit a rock. Lucky we are getting close to the pier so we wont sink." He laughed a bit and then the ship docked and they pulled a plank for people to walk off. Shan quickly walked off it and said, "I don't trust old ships like that. Not one bit." He turned and looked around at the village on the island.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 am

Dakota smiled at Shan when he turned. He listened as he watched the village. "Sometimes its hard to leave your home and some of them probibly have seen what happened to the Water Tribes and feel its best to stay and wait for them to rebuild." The ship started shaking hard and Dakota was unable to keep his balance but quickly recovered. He looked at the man who told them they hit a rock and replied "Thanks." Dakota crossed the plank onto the land. "Yeah they really need to see about repairing or mabey replacing that thing." He said to Shan then turned to the village.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:26 am

Shan laughed and turned his head to look at the ship he turned to look ahead. He stopped laughing and said, "That they you are talking about is us." He smiled and then said, "We are in charge of this island for the time being. Take care of it, make it better, more livable." He sighed and said, "But we can do it. We are council members we can do anything." He patted Dakota on the back and then started to walk down the pier and then looked around. "Now where is the man we left in charge when we left." He looked around the houses, people walking around selling and buying. He let out a sigh, "We have to ask around Dakota. I have no idea what he looks like or his name."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Dakota smiled and nodded to Shan then followed him. He didnt know what being in charge of the island would be like. He thought that Shan would most likely be in charge of most of it and he would just help but he wasnt sure. Dakota heard Shan sigh and looked over. "Well Im sure we can find someone who can give us information about him." They asked a couple of people and one gave them just a short discription of the leader and where he lives.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Shan nodded and walked down a dirt path looking around for someone who was not that busy. He walked over to an elderly woman and asked, "Excuse me miss." The woman turned and waited for Shan to go on. "We are looking for the leader of this island. Do you know where that person is?" She nodded and pointed with her old hand up the path. "You follow that and then you will get to the leaders house. Not that hard to miss." Shan nodded and said, "Thank you." He turned and motioned Dakota to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Dakota walked near Shan up to an elderly woman. She told them where to find the leaders house. Dakota thanked the woman after Shan did and followed him up the path. They followed the path a little bit eventualy coming to a house that Dakota could tell belonged to the leader and he followed Shan up to the door.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Shan knocked on the door and he heard the voice of a woman shout, "Hold on a minute." Shan stood there next to Dakota waiting for the woman to answer. She did and then asked bluntly, "What do you two want?" She looked at the boy and then the old man. Shan cleared his throat, "I am looking for the person in charge of this island. Me and Dakota are taking his place now." The woman made a face and then said, "I am in charge of this island." Shan, now shocked, asked "I know we made a man leader of this island. Did we?" The woman nodded laughed softly to herself, "You did, my father. He died when we were attacked by a group of pirates." Shan said, "Oh well sorry for your loss, but we are here now and ready to take your place." The woman made another face and said, "Well what if we don't want you here? All of a sudden you decide to help. Well we don't need any." Shan put his foot in the opening of the door and she slammed it. His foot caught is and he looked down at it in pain.

"I really don't think you understand me miss." Shan continued, "We are not taking no for an answer. I am sorry if we were not here when you all were attacked, but we are here now and I suggest you get use to is. I am going to be staying here for a long time." He looked at Dakota, "Now him on the other hand is just here for a while. I don't want someone so young like him to be stuck on this island his whole life."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Dakota waited patiently beside Shan for the woman to answer the door. When she did Shan started to explain to her what was going on. She didnt seem to like the idea of letting Shan and him take her place but Shan explained that she didnt have a choice. Shan then said that Dakota wouldnt be here very long and Dakota looked at him with a questioning and worried look but Shan finished what he was saying and Dakota just turned forward and looked at the ground unsure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory   Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at the Water Tribe Territory
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next