Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_vote_lcapLadies Luxury (Open to all) I_voting_barLadies Luxury (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_vote_lcapLadies Luxury (Open to all) I_voting_barLadies Luxury (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ladies Luxury (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Ladies Luxury (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm

"Wake up precious!"Headmaster Shai said,she was the teacher,the one to teach how to be a Lady.Shante was in her own room.As Shai walked out she laid back and closed her eyes."Why did I sign up for this?"Shante thought.She was fine,right?No,that's the problem she is part of one of the richest families,and act like one of the men.Her moms voice ringed in her head,'Your never gonna get a handsome man acting like a hussie'.She shook her head."I already wen to school,so why did I attend a ladies school?"She thought.Ladies luxury is a place where women twenty and up move in and either live there until they find a man or get trained to find a man.

Shante took a lovely bath.She had her favorite flowers petals in the bath tub.She scrubbed herself clean and when she got out she sat by the mirror and brush her short hair until she felt no tangles,soon putting it up.She changes into a silk pink dress that stopped at her knees.She took a signature umbrella to walk outside with.

About six to seven woman sat on lovely pillows in the grass,one was available for Shante.She put her unbrella into the ground and sat down,she growled scaring the girl to her left.

"Nice of you to join us...Shante."Shai said.

"Now,today you are very lucky,you will visitors for the first time,I don't allow it but seeing your faces irritate me."Shai teased.Shante fell backher head thmping real loud on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

OCC:Bump lol
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Yami and his good friend, Sho, had found themselves taking on quite the dare. The night before, Yamikura and Sho had been relaxing at one of their favorite bars when they found themselves taking on a bit of a childish game of truth or dare. To be declared winner of this game, Yamikura and Sho were to duel. However, their duel would be right smack-dab in the middle of one of the finist Ladies School's in Ba Sing Se. They were required to amass a large crowd of girls, to do this they were to fight in the courtyard just outside the sleeping quarters. Alos, they had to announce their names. And to top it all off, they had to be shirtless. Before Yami could speak, a drunken Sho shouted, "We accept!"

Getting into the school wasn't difficult. They were taking visitors and Yami was a General. Just a bit of flashing his status (something he didn't enjoy doing too often) got him in without any argument. So there in the courtyard of the Ladies School, Yami and Sho stood, shirtless, and prepared to fight. All the girls would be just getting out of bed so this would make for one hell of a wake up call. Grinning a bit, Yami swung his massive sword around a bit and then held it over his head, pointing it at Sho. "You ready for this?!" He yelled at the top of lungs.Sho then raised both his fists and took an advanced earth-bending stance. "Come at me, coward!" he too yelled.

Meanwhile, girls began to come out of their rooms, curios as to what all the shouting was about so early. Many of them were quite shocked to see two very muscular men in their courtyard. They all tried to hide the fact that they found this to be a pleasing site, this was a Ladies School after all. Not a Tramp's College. However, composure would only hold for so long for, this fight would be quite an exciting one.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:40 pm

Shante was dazed. As the shirtless men stood in earth bending positions. She stood, still gripping her umbrella in her hand. She put a hand on her hip as she spoke out. "I d believe this is not a fightig arena, if it was I'd be queen." She told them, she batted her beautiful eyes at the same time she rolled them. She like earthbending. She tryed not to show how exciting she was. She loved fights, when she first traveled and watched her first fight, she had to hold herself back from squeling and yelling like the other people who were betting.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Yami looked back at the girl who was making such a comment. He gazed for a moment at her stunning eyes and beauty, almost dazed for a moment. Shaking his head a little, he regained his composure and called back at her, "Queens are beautiful aren't they? I'm pretty sure that makes you more than qualified to be one so, relax, My Highness, and enjoy the show." He turned back to Sho. Yami took a deep breath. He cleared his mind of the girl he just saw. Or at least he tried to, in truth all he could think was, "She's absolutely beautiful!" He shook his head a little. "All right, I am General Okami-bushi, Yamikura! This is my dear friend Sho and we have a bit of a show for you lovely ladies tonight! Sho, here I come!"

Yami began his advance. The young yet seasoned general took three great steps. One a bit to the right, another to the left and a final one to the right. He went to take a fourth to the left but, instead, took his massive sword into just his right hand and swung it into the ground, causing the earth to shift and spikes to shoot up from where his sword hit the ground. The spikes traveled strait to Sho. Sho stood his ground, using a strong fist to literaly punch through the oncoming spikes. He then stomped on the ground, lifting a boulder into the air, split it into the three disks and sent them flying at Yamikura. Yamikura then made use of his trademark earthbending style. His movements became more fluid. He forced his already grounded sword deeper into the ground and ran forward, dragging it along with him and using it to vault himself over the three disks. He'd let the sword drop as he flew into the air. Finally, Yami landed just in-front of Sho and then lifted his arms, sending a spiral of earth at Sho. Sho took the blunt force square in the chest and was knocked back onto his ass. Before he could recover, Yami had lifted a boulder over him with his bending.

Yami tossed the boulder off to the side, turned around, walked over to his sword and gave a little wink to Shante. He then turned back to Sho. "Anticipate the counter-attack and counter my counter. Time for round two!" Yami barked at Sho as he held his sword out in front of him. Sho snapped to his feet and prepared himself for another go.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:58 pm

"Ugh." Shante softly scoffed as she turned away, but she secretly looked back at him and smiled a bit. His voice and charm, she had to admit attracted her. Shante always told herself sh would never marry a man,, after her pass but she just couldn't help it. And his earthbending attracte her even more. "Queen." She thought of how he said it. And when hewinked at her, she secretly melted but didn't show it." I am known as untamed around here!" She thought to herself." What would they say when they see me falling for him?" She thought again, she tucked her beautiful short hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:26 pm

This time Sho made the first move. He sent three boulder flying at Yamikura. In response, Yami used the blunt side of his sword to send them flying back at Sho. Sho smashed throught them and then made four walls of earth around Yamikura that caved in on one another. Instead of being crushed, Yami burrowed underground and came out just in-front of the walls. He grabbed onto one of the walls and threw it at Sho. Sho quickly dodged to the right but, Yami was advancing on him. To be cocky, Yami was going to attempt to use the same move that beat Sho last time. However, Sho had learned quickly. He slid the earth from under Yami's foot, sending him off balance then sent a pillar that nailed him on the abs, sending him flying into the crowd.

He crashed through a large pot full of flowers. The pot overturned and landed on his head like a hat as he crashed into the wall, making a large crack in it. He fell forward, pot still on his head and landed at Shante's side. Moving himself to a sitting position by her, he looked at Sho then up at Shante. "How do ya like the new hat?" he smiled and joked while pointing at the pot on top of his head. Flowers sort of fell out of it, making it look like they were part of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Shante still had her arms crossed as Yami brushed against her leg, she looked down at him, at the pot on his head. She put her hand through her hair as she stared at him. She smiled. That smile turn to a giggle. While the rest of the women screamed and ran around like they never seen earthbending, Shante stood still." I actually do like your hat, it looks good on you." She teased as she tapped it a bit.

This was fun to Shante, but not to the rest of the ladies and the headmaster. They stood side by side, Shai was scowling, they messed up the schools peace area. Where the ladies would sit and have small talk or read a book. It looks like a arena, with the plants smashed and the earth pieces all over the place." What is the meaning of this!General Yamikura I expect better from a man of the king and for Shante." When her name came out of Shai's mouth, autimatically Shante's face went cold as she looked back at Shai putting fear in her."I am not surprised, Shante is like a man herself, did you hear how she was seventeen and was doing illegal fights?" One of the girls whispered to the other. Shante relaxed as her words came out cold." What." She didn't ask at all.

"Come over here, you will not interact in anythings like that, I believe your family would be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Yami took the pot off his head, brushed off the dirt and rose to his feet. He put an arm out in front of Shante, stopping her from going to the headmistress. He smiled at her and said in a matter-of-fact tone, "Oh yes. How disappointing. Conversing with a general, the third most powerful person in the entire earth kingdom. How shameful!" his tone then took a dramatic turn as he straitened out his back. His tone was now much more commanding, it was the same tone he used when ordering soldiers. "You are not even a noble, headmistress. So, I suggest you loosen your corset and be grateful that I even permit you to look upon me! And, 'such things?!' are you perhaps referring to those things that are so much higher above you?! Is your concern that she deserves not to speak with one as high up as me? Well this Shante is a queen last I checked so, I need not take your insults no matter how subtle! Do not make me make YOU regret your words today!" Most of what he said was just to intimidate the mistress. He far from believed that commoners shouldn't be able to speak with nobles. He spoke with the impoverished rather often. Social status meant little to him but, if it would upset this woman and defend the beautiful Shante, Yami wouln't mind pretending for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm

SHai scowled as she gathered the woman inside." Come along girl! Not you Shante I believe you should leave for right now." Shai said as she messed with her corset." It's not that tight." She mumbled under her breath.

Shante's eyes gazed ar Shai but then went back to Yamikura. He was attractive to her. She blushed a little looking at the ground but then back at him. She took his hand." It is nice to meet you general." She batted her eyes and smiled a little. Her mind was racing with thoughts.She made this moment last as long as she could. She took slow breaths her heart beating in time."So you think I'm a queen?" She giggled softly. He was very handsome. She thought too handsome for her. She touched the back of her neck where a small pink scar was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies Luxury (Open to all)   Ladies Luxury (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies Luxury (Open to all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next