Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_vote_lcapMongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_voting_barMongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_vote_lcapMongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_voting_barMongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongke
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mongke

Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) Empty
PostSubject: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: (Mongke Shi)
    Birthplace: (Fire nation colonies)
    Current Residence: (Earth kingdom)
    Element: (Fire)
    Pets: (Fire ferret)
    Weapons: (Duel blade swords prefers fire bending)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: (9/1/690 AO)
    Blood type: (0-)
    Hobbies: (Mongke is a very skilled fighter and in his free time he practices fire bending. He is an excellent strategist while fighting and tends to win almost all of his battles. He is highly skilled for his age. Mongke also likes to build his own swords and weapons, he made his duel swords out of pure silver he smelted.)
    Quirks: (The most unique thing about Mongke is that when he was young he met the dream spirt and ever sense he has been able to dream about the near future. He first realized he had this ability when he dreamed of his father ding in a blimp explosion. The next day his father didn't return home. He told everybody about what had happened but they didn't believe that he knew it would happen, those who did believe him shunned him away for not warning and possessing the ability to dream of such capabilities.)
    Character Theme: (until the end of the world by: u2 song link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7ElEHJpvNs )

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: (Monkge has long black hair. It is really shaggy and tends to get in his eyes. His hair is soft and has a bunch of spikes in it. The back is also very long and goes down though the bottom of his neck. The bottom of his hair makes a small curl facing away from his body. He doesn't tend to care about what his hair looks like as long as he can see.)
    Eyes: (Mongke has light blue eyes that hint a tiny bit of green. They are really pale, and are average eyes that curve at the end where his tear glands are. They are farther apart then normal eyes. The left eye is normally covered by his hair since it is long. His eyebrows are dark and thin. They show that he has suffered greatly in his past. His eyes tend to make him look sad.)
    Height: (6`4)
    Clothes: (Mongke is a true fire bender so he likes to wear black. He has a black robe that goes down to his thighs. The middle of the robe is outlined in dark red with flames coming from the outlines. His pants are tight around the thighs and get looser towards the knees. He doesn't have pockets because all he will carry is his swords and hands to fire bend. His shoes are flat and good for running. They are colored black to symbol he is a fire bender. )
    Skin: (He has tan skin, because he is outside a lot. He is externally athletic and really fit. His body is one of the most important thing to him so he treats it well with a healthy diet. He is clean most of the time but when he has been out he does get dirty. He has several scares over his body. His first one he earned while on the streets. He was getting mugged so he started to fire bend. When he did this the thief was outraged he seized for his duel blades and struck him in the chest with one of the blades, in the end Mongke had beaten him at the age of twelve.)
    Body Type: (He is a skinny teen, but still muscular. He is an extremely talented fire bender and this keeps him fit. He is lean and has a lot of uperbody strength. He isn't just physically strong but Mentally. He is an excellent strategist. he enjoys to play chest to practice his smarts. )
    Image: ()

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: (Mongke is a young man and really stubborn He doesn't like to talk to others but enjoys the company around him. He is a good listener. He is really quite to most people but he will talk to those he deeply cares about. He also enjoys the company of animals. Neither would talk to each other but he enjoys to watch the strange creatures while meditating. He understands the animals and it also seems the animals understand him.)
    Personal Strengths: (Mongke is a very exellent fighter. He learned how t use a sword and the age of eight and fire bending at the age of six. He was taught by his father until he passed away. After that he learned a bunch of skills by teaching himself. He is also a good climber, he runs, jumps, and leaps around. He is a very good free runner. He is also good runner he paces and times himself to see how good he can get. Like I said he always feels like he could do it better. He`s mile time is four minutes and thirty-two seconds. He is a good teacher, after all he did teach himself how to fire bend. He has taught his little brother how to water bend. He mother was a water bender and his father was a fire bender.)
    Personal Weaknesses: (Mongke is a very terrible swimmer. When he was a little boy he went swimming with his friends in the ocean. He jumped into the water. He Then tried to swim but waves were crashing down on him but he was saved by a man he didn't recognize. He is also very unorganized. What ever he tries to keep in place he just cant keep it there. He is also very bad at talking. He is a very shy person, but once he gets to know them he can`t stop talking.)
    Dreams and Ambitions: (Mongke someday wishes to fall in love with a girl who understands him. No girl has ever got the chance to get to know the real him. He is very shy so this is very hard for him. He can also be very sweet. He doesn't know how to get people to know the real him.)

Dislikes: (not doing something, school, rudeness, flying, and Dreaming)

Brief History:
    Mongke was named after his great grand father on his mothers side Mongke Peng. He learned to fire bend at a very young age, He was taught by his father Owlan Shi. His friends and family all agree that he is a very skilled fire bender. His Father was a Pilot for a blimp. One day the blimp caught on fire by an assassin. The blimp exploded leaving Mongke, his mother and his brother Pawbo.

With there mother they were in unsafe conditions, their family was well known and rich. They had a hard year before his mother lost it, she committed suicide and left the boys on the streets. Mongke Later aqiared duel swords and they would protect people of the city. They would hide out in a back alley of the local pet store. There Mongke had found a stray fir farrat. He had named this Farrat Shongo.

Mongke`s brother robbed a store to earn money. He was then killed by a gaured. The guard struck the young kid with lightining and he was imaditly dead. At the age of ten Mongke had lost his brother, father, and mother.
    With no other choice Mongke left the city and traveled the world. He had hated to fly ever since his father was killed in the blimp so he took boats. He had hid inside storage boats to travel. His goal was to get to the earth kingdom to start his life over.

When he had arrived to the city of oma-shu He had worked in a tea shop. The owner was a very generous guy and took Mongke as his son. He taught him how to fight and keep clean. When in the city he had befriended a girl named Kara, a young water bender. They became good friends and Mongke sharred the tales of his life with her.

Last edited by Mongke on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Um....your grammar is, well, frankly, not that good. But that's not the main issue, please remove all the brackets. Secondly, you need to make this waaaaay longer. Make the personality at least 1 full, long paragraph. And the history needs to be at least 2, long, full paragraphs, alright?
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Mongke
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mongke

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Fire Lord Kouzai wrote:
Um....your grammar is, well, frankly, not that good. But that's not the main issue, please remove all the brackets. Secondly, you need to make this waaaaay longer. Make the personality at least 1 full, long paragraph. And the history needs to be at least 2, long, full paragraphs, alright?
how do i get a character to show on my profile
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Mongke
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mongke

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm

I`m a serrious man... Humor is a joke to me.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Please do not posts on characters that have already been approved, if you have any concerns please come see me personally or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)   Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mongke Shi (Closed/Aproved)
Page 1 of 1