Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In the Gardens (Open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In the Gardens (Open) I_vote_lcapIn the Gardens (Open) I_voting_barIn the Gardens (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In the Gardens (Open) I_vote_lcapIn the Gardens (Open) I_voting_barIn the Gardens (Open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In the Gardens (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

In the Gardens (Open) Empty
PostSubject: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 pm

She was bored. Bored was She. Though the temples gardens were lovely to visit they offered little in the way of entertainment. Gianna walked across the grass, stopping by the pond, she kicked off her sandals. Gianna kneled down, hands upon her knees, a sigh escaping her lips. Though the gardens may be dull, they offered a good chance for meditation. The young airbender smiled, her eyes half closed as she stared into the ponds still waters.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Monk Hitoro was asked to visit the Southern Air Temple to help deal with some troubled students. When a temple needed a teacher to train the rebellious strong willed students they ended up calling him in. He was able to whip them into shape and was mean enough to get them to focus but this group was tough. Ten minutes into the training they were out of control and he was unable to get them to pay attention. He stormed out and let the other monks deal with it. Now, he was walking through the gardens trying to gain come composure. The gardens here were nothing like the ones back home, but they would have to do.

Since he is unable to meditate like most monks, due to the fact he gets restless Hiroto decided to bend a little bit. He waved his hands in the air moving the currents to his liking. The air circulated around plants and he loosened his control on it. He sighed softly and noticed a small girl sitting next to the water. She looked peaceful and calm, something he has not been for years. Even though monks were supposed to meditate Hiroto goes against that rule. He continued to watch her wanting to speak with her, but did not want to ruin her meditation.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:13 pm

The wind blew calmly by. Gianna's lips curved into a smile. She curled her hands into fists and pressed them togethor. Her beathing was calm and relaxed. She opened her eyes fully, her eyes darting to the side, someone was nearby she could sense it. Gianna closed her eyes, she didn't want to speak at the moment it was calm, peacefull and she wished to keep it like that for now.

(Out of curiosity where doy you get the images for your characters? the ones in their bios)
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

((I get them from a site called deviantart.))

"Monk Hitoro," a soft voice said and made the monk quickly turn to see a elderly aged man with a long pure white beard walked up his long robes flowing behind him. "Yes?" Hitoro asked trying to keep quiet for the sake of the girl. He may not be to fond of meditation, but he did respect other people's right to meditate. If it helped them reach inner peace then he would let them do it, but since it did not bring him peace he never really did it. "We have calmed down your class. You must go back and continue." The monk chuckled and said, "I will go back tomorrow for the next lesson. Who is that airbender over there?" He pointed to the girl and the elderly monk scratched his beard. "Her name is Gianna if my memory is correct. Well since you have made up your mind I will see you tomorrow, I have things to attend to." The monk turned on his heel and walked out of the garden. Hitoro sighed and ran his hand over his bald head. His eyes moved towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:03 am

(That's Cool)

Despite how the pair trying to be quiet, Gianna could hear them talking. Her ears twitched slightly she let a sigh escape her lips. She stiffled a laugh, she opened her eyes to stare out across the pond water. Gianna turned her head to look at the speaker, she retained her position. Gianna let out a sigh, her lips twitched slightly "hello" she says, her voice low, neary a whisper but loud enough to hear. Gianna shifted about, so she planted her butt on the grass, legs beside her, she dropped her hands down letting them hang down to her sides. The young airbender nodded slightly, turning back to face the pond water.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 pm

((Yep.))

Hitoro walked past a few plants making them move as he walked quickly, yet slowly not to alert the girl. He took a step back and was startled when the girl gave a soft hello. He did not grin, but he simply uttered, "Hello." He walked forward again and then stopped when she looked at him. He gave a slight bow of the head and walked forward a little bit and stood next to her. He could see a few bugs flying over the water he waved his hand and a small slice of air hit them away. They quickly flew back to their spot a few even moving towards Hitoro. He waved his hand around his face using his bending to knock them away, but not enough to kill them. He sat down next to the girl using his bending to lightly touch the grass. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes trying to gain inner peace like the girl. Hitoro's heart was to restless though, but he just thought he did not like to meditate.
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Gianna didn't seem to react to the man's prescence. She shifted about slightly letting out a soft sigh. She kept her eyes closed, but her lips twitched slightly, she let a small giggle escape her lips. Gianna moved a hand across her mouth, stifling more giggles. The young airbender opened her eyes, shifting them from side to side, she giggled again, this time clapping both hands over her mouth. She shook her head more giggles were muffled under her hands. She leaned down slightly, facing the ground, before she burst out in exited or perhaps nervous giggles.
Back to top Go down
Kazin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazin

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Kazin ran up, forcing a large gust fo air at Gianna, laughing "guess im better then you."
Back to top Go down
WarMonger
Beginner
Beginner
WarMonger

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:57 pm

(Boo let's just ignore Kazin's post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Gardens (Open)   In the Gardens (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Gardens (Open)
Page 1 of 1