Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_vote_lcapGeneral Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_voting_barGeneral Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_vote_lcapGeneral Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_voting_barGeneral Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) Empty
PostSubject: General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed)   General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Cao Cao
    Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital
    Current Residence: Fire Nation Capital at the Cao family Compound
    Element: Fire
    Pets: Has a collection of rare and exoitic birds he cares for at his family compound. They range from typical parrots and tucans to vultures and hawks.
    Weapons: Uses a styled jian sword in combat that has a gold dragon shaped hilt.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: August 7th
    Blood type: O positive
    Hobbies: Training in fire bending arts and swordsmanship, reading books on military tactics, reading and writing his own poetry, caring for his bird collection.
    Quirks: Despites his positons as both a General and a Noble he is not cocky or indifferent. he is quiet kind and treats all people equally and does not use his status against others.
    Character Theme: Warriors of the World United by Manowar

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has long black hair that is full and thick. His hair goes down his back and ends at the base of his spine. The top of his hair is tied into a traditional top knot used by most nobles and high ranking military officers. His knot is held in place with a gold dragon ornate head piece that has been passed down his family line. He has a black mustache that is thick and evenly trimmed, and his mustache connects into a goatee style beard that is also trimmed but a bit thicker then his mustache.
    Eyes: He has brown, hawk shaped eyes.
    Height: He stands at approximately 6ft 4ins tall.
    Clothes: When at Amy baracks or in battle he will wear the standard red and brown battle armor of the Fire Nation Army with a red cape that goes down the length of his back and legs. The cape connects to shoulder guards with black orientation that signify his rank of General. When at home he tends t wear formal red robes and kimonos with black fire symbols and his family's crest.
    Skin: His skin is traditionally smooth but his hands are quiet rough due to his strength and years of fire bending and sword training.
    Body Type: Due to years of training in swordsmanship, martial arts, and fire bending he is quiet well built and muscled but not overly. He has a well toned chest with six pack abs, but evenly muscled arms and legs that are still toned. He maintains a healthy diet and workout regiment that keeps him in great shape.
    Image: General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) Mateng

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Cao Cao is a very honerable and family oriented man. He is respectful to everyone, even those beneath him on the soical and military ladder. He is the type of person who doesn't expect commoners to bow to him and he is also the type who will eat with ahd spend time with the soldiers beneath him. He is devoutly loyal to the Fire Nation and the Fire Lord, always eager to be the first on the front line screaming,"FOR OWLAN!" He does have a strong sense of duty to the Army and to his family, making sure he juggles both his jobs as a General and Head of the Cao Noble Family.
    Personal Strengths: 1. Fire Bending Master, 2. Sword Master, 3. Military tactician, 4. Hand to hand combat expert, 5. Strong sense of Honor.
    Personal Weaknesses: 1. Lack of political experience, he's a soldier not a politician, 2. Has belifs that most other nobles frown upon such as his tolerance for those lower then him in rank.
    Personal Hero: The Dragon of the West
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be a legendary warrior and General for the Fire Nation

Likes: 1. Caring for his family, 2. Fighting for his Nation, 3. Training with his Soldiers, 4. Hot food like Hot and sour Soup, 5. Writing poetry

Dislikes: 1. Cold Food, 2. Cold Tea, 3. Nobles who only want his families wealth, 4. Commanders who sacrifice thier soldiers, 5. Greedy people.

Brief History:Cao Cao was born into the noble Cao family which dates back to the very beginnings of the Fire Nation as a Noble family. His family had provided the Fire Nation with the best Generals and Admirals who commanded the Fire Nation Military. His ancestors fought in the Great War for Fire Lord's Sozin, Azulong, and Ozai; his ancestor ultimately swearing loyalty to Fire Lord Zuko 707 years prior and supporting his peaceful means. His Great-Grandfather fought and died fighting against the Dark nation during thier invasions and helped to lead a guerilla campaign that saw him harass the Dark nation forces during thier occupation. Growing up with such a legacy, Cao Cao was raised to follow in his family foot steps and was given the best bending, military, and educational training. He took this training to heart, wanting to live up to his family legacy, becoming a powerful fire bender of great tlent and a skille dswordsman who demonstrated the ability to deflect arrows fired at him.

Graduating from the Military academy at the top of his class, he was made a Lieutenant who went on numerous campaigns working his way up the ranks to Captain, and even Colonel. At the age of 31 he was tasked with putting down a bandit group in the Dark nation, protected by the Fire Nation. As his men apporached the bandits charged and tried to over run his advanced scout unit. Utilizing a new fire bending technique, Cao Cao himself spewed forth a massive and powerful stream of fire that engulfed a swamp the bandits where crossing at the time. This attack devestated the bandits and allowed Cao Cao's men to finsih them off. For this victory, Cao Cao was made a General in the Fire Nation Army and earned the nickname, "The Golden Dragon." he has serve din this post ever since.

Last edited by CaoCao615 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed)   General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

General Cao Cao (Complete and ready to be reviewed)
Page 1 of 1