Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Journey's End - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Journey's End - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJourney's End - Page 3 I_voting_barJourney's End - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Journey's End - Page 3 I_vote_lcapJourney's End - Page 3 I_voting_barJourney's End - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Journey's End

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Journey's End - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Dakota nodded and started to demonstrate his waterbending. He started with some basic techniques and worked his way up to high level forms. He showed almost every technique that he knew and stoped when he ran out of ideas. He looked up at Shan to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Skye smiled at him. "Then I look forward to learning with you, Senpai." She bowed and left the garden to look for Shan and Dakota. It wasn't hard, in a few minutes she stumbled upon them in the courtyard. Dakota was either showing off or practicing his water bending moves, and he was pretty good. After a few more minutes, he stopped with an impressive slice and look at Shan hopefully. Actually, she hadn't know that he was a water bender, and broke into a smile. It had been a long time since she had seen another one of her kind. Skye walked forward and stood next to Shan. "I didn't know you were a water bender!" she exclaimed. "You're pretty good. I'm a water bender as well, you know. Working on the water vortex now." She grinned at him, then turned to Shan. "Uh, Shan, I was wondering if I could join the Council with you. Not as a serious member like you, but, maybe as a spy in the Southern Water Tribe. Being their leader now, I have a lot of resources. Kouzai already said yes, but I figured you're more powerful, seeing that you're older, and I should ask you as well."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

(I allready asked Earthy, he said it was fine)

Kouzai ran towards Shan and Skye "Guys, just a report from the others, strange activities in the Mairrow Nation, somehting to do with Dark Benders, they told me and my team mate to go check it out" he said "That means Skye you just got your first mission"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Shan watched him bend, he was fairly good at bending. "Ok I like your style and skill. I think you can join the council. I don't feel like talking to all of them about you joining right now, I will ahve to mention it one day. Just not now. On another note you need a fake name. You can come up with that, I am horrible at picking them." He heard a loud voice in his ear and said, "I still have my hearing no need to be so close. Sure I don't mind." He gave her a smile and then looked at Kouzai. "Well then go, she can be your partner. I will take him." he pointed to Dokata, "and be on my way. I have to check something."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm

"Thank you, Shan, i will try to come up with a fake name." Dakota said. He smiled at Skye. "Thanks. You must be fairly good yourself to do the water vortex." He replied then went over to them. He listened to Kouzai then turned to Shan. He didnt know what Shan needed to check so he just waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey's End
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: