Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Journey's End - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Journey's End - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJourney's End - Page 2 I_voting_barJourney's End - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Journey's End - Page 2 I_vote_lcapJourney's End - Page 2 I_voting_barJourney's End - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Journey's End

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Journey's End - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 pm

((Its alright. If we skipped ahead I was going to name Dakota's kid or descendant Dash so now he kinda knows how he got that name.))

Dakota nodded "I have no real life anyway. I will be able to do just about anything that the Council of Ten asks from me." He thought that it may be difficult to keep his promise to Trira if he joined but he was sure that he could find a way to keep training her. "It's ok. Im willing to answer just about any question. Im a waterbender, I have trained sence I was 4 so that's 9 years, my past has not been too troubling for me, im not of any royal blood line, and im not a theif." He didnt mind answering Shan's questions. He was willing to join the Council if he could.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

"Well people with no lives are some really good requirements." He smiled and then conitnued to walk a bit and then stopped, "A water bender, we have two of those but I have not seen them in so long. I don't even know if they are alive, good that is a long time you must be some what descent at bending. Good and good, when we get people with royal blood lines we have to pay attention that they live and well the theif is actually helpful but I will not tell you about that. So lets see anything else I need to ask." He stopped himself to take a moment to thing and then said, "Nope nothing is hitting me if I remember I will tell you."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Well im not really a thief but I can find my way into places. I made it into this palace before when it was heavily guarded." Dakota let Shan think then nodded "Thank you. Is there anything else that I need to do for this?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Shan laughed a bit, "You are not in the order, if you think asking a few questions is all we do then you are very wrong. I need to see you in battle, then the council needs to talk to you and then we need to talk about letting you in. It is not that long of a process just a lot of questions."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:11 am

"I knew that was not all that i needed to do. I was just asking if there was anything else that I needed to do right now." Dakota nodded. He knew that joining the council would not be easy but he wanted to anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 pm

"That would be nice," she said to Kouzai. They stood in uncomfortable silence for a minute until Skye spoke again. "And um, I was wondering it would be alright for to join this council of yours. I mean, not as vigoriously as you, but maybe a spy of some sort? Being the queen of the Southern Water Tribe I can get to a lot of places." She turned and looked at Kouzai hopfully.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Kouzai knew he could spend more time with her if she did. "Yeah sure, infact Shan's gonna be busy with Dash, so you can be my partner from now on" he said "Looks like I'll be training another rookie"

Last edited by Fire Lord Kouzai on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 pm

"Oh ok," Shan said and then though if there was anything he could do. "Yes there is something you can do, I want to see you in action. Your skills as a waterbender, can you use a sword also? I am just wondering if you can, because if you can then that would be a good thing to get you in the council." he looked around and stated, "Now I wonder if there is an open place where you can waterbend."
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 pm

"Well I have never used a real sword before but I have fought with sword-like blades I made out of ice." Dakota nodded "I know of a place like that." He led Shan through the palace halls to an open courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:16 pm

"It is ok," Shan said "it is not a big deal if you can use a sword or not. Just something that is usefull if your bending skills are not fully grown, but you said yours are and you can bend. So, forget I asked." He watched him walk out the door and to the open courtyard, Shan followed him. "Have you been here before? It seems like you know where most of the stuff is." Shan continued to follow him and then said, "Ok lets stop this small talk and get to work. Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey's End
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: