Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_voting_barA Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_voting_barA Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Surprise Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Morlis bowed respectfully, and then quickly said in a calm manner, "Im sorry, but i really must get back to my work. I shall see you in the morning perhaps. Farewell." Morlis quickly returned home via his carriage. He soon found himself back at his study, back at his desk, and back at his draft. A smile crept upon his face, and he said to himself in a low whisper, "Fool." He laughed in a hushed manner for a second before returning to his draft. However, he was soon interrupted by another individual at the door to his study. The individual wore a black cloak, but the hood was removed. His skin was dark, as that of an Earth Kingdom citizen. He cleared his throat, and Morlis looked up and his expression was of no surprise. Morlis nodded, and his attention was caught. Morlis spoke professionally, "Did you find it?" The individual hesitated before speaking. "We searched the library and found the tomes my lord." Morlis nodded slightly, but his eyes narrowed, and he asked, "And the map?" The individual hesitated once more, this time much longer, "It was removed before we reached it, but we have intelligence that......." The man was lunged forward towards the desk, and Morlis's hand was literally pulling the man towards him. The man's vein bulged from his neck, and his eyes were wide with fear. As Morlis bloodbended (at a low level), he chuckled in a quite sinister manner. He smiled to himself and said, "I asked for one mere request. I reward those who fufill my wishes, and all are well and good." The man;s vein bulged out more, and he clenched his teeth, seathing with pain. Morlis continued, "When people fail me. When people stand in my way. I deal with them." The vein bulged once more, and Morlis stood up and approached the man. Morlis began to stroke the individual's neck with a cold finger. Morlis, again, continued, "So tell me, how is it possible that I might show mercy?" Morlis's words were as cold as ice, and the man was frozen with fear. Suddenly, the man fell to the ground, and he was gasping for air, breathing heavily. Morlis calmly sat back down, and said in a calm, authoritative voice, "You have one week. If you fail, you will be replaced." The individual quickly rose, and bowed. He left without a word. Morlis smiled to himself, apparehently satisfied with the result. With that, he continued to write the new draft......
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 pm

^ What is this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm still banned from the chat and its been two days already.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visitor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2