Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Surprise Visitor 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Surprise Visitor I_vote_lcapA Surprise Visitor I_voting_barA Surprise Visitor I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Surprise Visitor I_vote_lcapA Surprise Visitor I_voting_barA Surprise Visitor I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Surprise Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:11 am

Morlis's dark eyes lit up as the flame caused shadows to dance around his study. It was now midnight, and Morlis was merely writing in his study. Morlis looked back down at his paper, another rejected petition from the Element King. Morlis sighed to himself and lifted the paper up, and began to write another petition........
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

Anuk leisurely traversed the intricate architecture that was the government building of the Water Tribe District, searching with his eyes. It was late, but a few servants lingered about, dropping to there knees as he passed. Anuktiluk regarded one straggler, a woman whose name he did not know or cared about. Deducing that she was not busy, he beckoned for her to approach him.

"Find Morlis Akuun," he told her. "I was told he was on this level, but searching and seeking is an activity unfitting for a king. Tell him to meet me in my chambers. It the room at the end of this hall."

The servant nodded and hastily scuttled off to do as he asked. Anuk, meanwhile, made his way to his formal chambers. He sat down in a cozy chair overlooking a fairly large meeting table. Chairs surrounded this table, but they were all vacant. Anuk pulled a book from his robes as he waited for Morlis's arrival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Morlis was nearly finished writing the new peitition, and a smile was brought to his face. His feather pen was moving calmly, that is until the study's door was met with a harsh knock. Morlis's face soured, and his pen had skidded off the page, ink was spilled over the entire petition. Morlis merely sighed, "What it is it?" He asked. A weekly female servant entered the room. Morlis payed little attention to the woman, and he lifted up the ruined paper and began to draw out a new one. The woman spoke in a near whisper, "Sir......King Anuk wishes to....to speak with you sir.....hes at his..his....ak ak," He throat was dry, and she quickly cleared it and continued, "At his personal quarters in the Water District." Morlis quickly looked up upon hearing the king's name. Morlis, again, sighed and threw on a coat. He briskly walked past the servant, and she shakily returned to her duties. Morlis entered his carraige and soon reached the King's Personal Quarters. He quickly entered, and and cleared his throat, "You summoned me my lord."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:29 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

Anuktiluk glanced up from his activity, appraising the man in front of him. "Sit down." Anuk commanded airily, waving his hand to a seat directly opposite from him. He put his book away, divulging his full attention to the other man. It was his leisure time; Anuk did not wear his crown. The king's attire was also unfit for nighttime respectively, a long royal tunic composed of several clasps, buttons and silks. Two lengthy earrings hung from the king's ears, glimmering faintly in the candlelight.

"I have a proposition for you," Anuk declared. "And I must apologize for the absence of tea or delicacies. I've made this decision upon very short notice."
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 am

Morlis began his thought process. "Eyes dilluted, arrognece shown. Posture and gesture that of granduer, impressed by wealth. Chance of risk, high. Yet chance of manipulation, garunteed." Morlis quickly took a seat, and he raised a suspicious eyebrow to the King. "So," Morlis began, "To what do I owe the pleasure of being in the company of my Lord and Regent?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:00 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

Anuktiluk smiled. It was a smile that did not quite reach his eyes. All professional. "I want to know your intentions. Mind you, I am more attentive to my people than you might believe. Our meeting tonight is my acknowledgement of your ambition and accomplishments. You are kin. You have been doing very well as a member of the Royal Court." Anuktiluk regarded the tablecloth in front of him contemplatively, but was very still. Idle habits were not his style.

"So, Morlis Akuun," he addressed languidly. "If you were to someday rule my country, what are your intentions? Speak."

In all truth, he had gone weary having merely Donovhan, some foreign executive, and his son Castiel, as his only means of advisory and research. The Royal Council, of course, aided in many affairs, but he felt that Donovhan was not performing to his optimum ability, and that hindered his progress. Scrapping Castiel was out of the question -- he had a natural fondness for the boy and the experience would ensure great leadership from him. Castiel was still young; he did not yet recognize the true trials and tribulations a leader withstood.

He needed someone with a steady mind and smooth, mature ideals. He needed an adviser with a knack for noticing the small things. He needed an assistant that cared for his people individually, not as a whole. This, Anuk suspected, could be found in Morlis Akuun. He hoped he wouldn't be disappointed. His life was becoming far too tedious. Something must be done.
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Morlis quickly respnded as if it was all he knew in the world. He rose from his seat, and his hands moved as his feet did, expressing himself in more ways than one, "Well your majesty, progress." Morlis paused before repeating the word, "Progress." Morlis's eyes narowed and he quickly continued with mild enthusiasm, "Many leaders today fail to realize that as creatures evolve, as do benders themselves, so do nations as well. Too many fear the disasters of the Great War and the terror that Ozai had brought into existence. To think that after 700 years we havnt even glimpsed at any key Fire Nation blueprints. Think of the advantages it could bring. New homes, better construction....even military. We could become one of if not THE most powerful nation. Not for our own gain, but to ensure the safety, security, " Morlis paused for dramatic effect and then continued, "And stability of the nations. I answer once more my liege, progress is the key to justificatoin."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:29 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

Anuktiluk peered at the man levelly, not once diluting his composure. Then, in the illusion of casualty, lifted his hands and clapped. "Impressive," he told him. Anuk's blue eyes shone, with pride or surprise, it was impossible to distinguish.

"Well, I am in need of a new adviser," he said, tilting his head so slightly to the side. "You've obviously been thinking about this for a while. Progress, you said?"

There was a pause. "I am not sure I want to make you my adviser as of yet. How do you .. agree to a trial-run of such. You are my adviser for a month. If all goes well, you can keep your position."

Anuktiluk extended his hand.
Back to top Go down
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Morlis's expression grew smug, and a smile appeared on his face. He began sarcastically, "Is it really wise to allow nepotism my liege?" Morlis proudly extended his hand and shook Anuk's professionally. In admist of the shaking Morlis said with pride, "It would be my pleasure."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 pm

| King Anuktiluk |
Spoiler:

"You are family, yes," Anuk admitted, not catching the casualty of Morlis's statement. "But it is only nepotism if I hire you by default. You have proved your talents. Why should I keep you at bay simply because we are related?" He allowed himself a small smile.

"All right. You are hired."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Surprise Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise Visitor   A Surprise Visitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Surprise Visitor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next