Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Visitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Visitor 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Visitor I_vote_lcapThe Visitor I_voting_barThe Visitor I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Tsukiyomi, Sasuno'o and Amaterasu paced around the courtyard, waiting for the guest. Tsukiyomi lay out on the grass, his eyes closed and some grass in his teeth, he had his eyes closed and was sleeping, his white hair blowing in the breeze. Amaterasu was excited, she wanted to meet this guest, she paced back and forth. Sasuno'o just leaned against the wall, his head lowered and his eyes closed. There was an evil calm about him. "I dont see why you're so excited to meet this brat" said Sasuno'o "The only reason dad wants to see her is because he wants that power of hers for the nation....and I agree with that."

Amaterasu looked at Sasuno'o "Dad would never do that" she said "He's not like that, besides I've never seen another outsider....I wonder what she's like?" Tsukiyomi opened one eye and looked at Amaterasu "Relax Ama, if she's anything like the other outsiders she'll be a pain in the neck.....but if she's anything like her picture....." Tsukiyomi trailed off. He closed his eye and pretended to fall back asleep, he didn't want his siblings to find out what was really going on. Tsukiyomi saw a picture of this girl before, she was beautiful in his opinion, but he didn't exactly want his brother and sister finding out. Only because Sasuno'o would torment him, and make his life a living hell while she was here. And Amaterasu would take things too far and ruin it for him.

Amaterasu turned to Sasuno'o "What should we do until she gets here?" asked Amaterasu. Sasuno'o shrugged "I dunno go play a game or something" he said. Tsukiyomi laughed "Last time you said that we got in trouble for trying to parachute off the roof" said Tsukiyomi. He remembered that day. He played it back in his head.

Tsukiyomi ran down the halls with his brother and sister, they ran up some stairs and onto the roof. Sasuno'o looked down at the ground "We could parachute from up here" he said "Tsuki go in and get mom's cape." Tsukiyomi looked at his brother "Why?" he asked. Sasuno'o sighed and rolled his eyes "Because I want to do tha dance of the seven veils and I'm one short...no, because I want to use it as a parachute" he said. Tsukiyomi looked at him "I dunno Sasu...I don't think we should, we could get hurt, and dad will get mad" he said. Sasuno'o punched him in the shoulder "Stop being a baby and live a little, you can't be a wimp your whole life" he said. Tsukiyomi pushed Sasuno'o back until he was backed up to the edge of the roof. "I am not a wimp!!" he said "You take it back!!" Amaterasu cut between them "Guys stop, Sasu be nicer to Tsuki and apologize, Tsuki calm down please...I've never seen you act this way" he said. Tsuki stepped back and looked at Sasuno'o "One day I'm gonna beat you, I'm gonna show you who the wimp is" said Tsukiyomi. Sasuno'o just scoffed "Yeah whatever" said Sasuno'o. "TSUKIYOMI, SASUNO'O, AMATERASU!! GET DOWN HERE AND GET OFF THAT ROOF NOW!!" yelled their father, Kouzai. Amaterasu guled "Uh-oh, dad found us, quick lets go" said Amaterasu, she ran back down to her dad, her siblings quickly behind her.

Sasuno'o sighed "We would've made it if Tsukiyomi didn't chicken out and make a scene" he said. There was a clank and a whoosh. In a matter of second Tsukiyomi had stood up, pulled his sword and then ran up to Sasuno'o. He placed the tip of the sword in front of his face "You wanna say that again" said Tsukiyomi. Amaterasu stared at her bother "You've gotten faster Tsuki" she said. Tsukiyomi looked at her "I told Sasu...I wasn't just gonna sit back and let him beat him...I've been getting stronger too." Sasuno'o just laughed and moved the blade to the side, he stood up and walked over to the pond "Just because you talk big, make a few improvements and carry around an 8ft sword...doesn't mean you're stronger...it'll take a lot more to beat me little brother....although I admire your niavety, thinking you can beat me....it's a good dream....but give it up, it wont happen Tsukiyomi, you're bending is weaker than mine, you can only sustain normal flames for 2 minutes...no match for my flames, or my shadow bending....don't even get me started on my green flames" said Sasuno'o, he turned around to face Tsukiyomi. Tsukiyomi put away his sword and looked at him "What do you mean Sasuno'o?" asked Tsukiyomi. Sasuno'o laughed "You're too weak to beat me....give it up, your dream is nothing more than a fantasy" he said. Tsukiyomi got ready to charge, but someone clearing their throat stopped him. He looked to the doorway, there stood their guest, Fyre.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Fyre stood in the gate to the palace, watching the bickering siblings. She was a bit dissapointed in the two brothers, they both seemed like idiots with big heads. She took a liking the the girl though. She showed strength and she seemed levelheaded. I don't know, they seem like a bunch of losers to me. Fyre sighed and thought, shut it Pyro. By this time the black haired kid, Sasuno'o (why the extra "o"?) was seriously putting down Tsukiyomi. Fyre cleared her throat and put on her best smile. "Excuse me, sorry to interupt that oh so interesting fight but I'm here to see the Fire Lord. You are his children, I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Sasuno'o looked at her and glared, he rolled his eye "Definitley a brat" he said plainly. Tsukiyomi stared at her, she was more beautiful than the picture. "Yeah, we're his kids, I'm Tsukiyomi, the depressing lump of darkness over there is Sasuno'o and that's my sister Amaterasu" he said, he held out his hand "Pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Fyre shook hands with Tsukiyomi and then with Amaterasu. "The pleasure is all mine," she said, turning to Sasuno'o. "Salutations depressing lump of darkness," Fyre said with a smirk. What the hey, he was already a weirdo. And he didn't correct his brother, so she took that as a right to mock him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Sasuno'o glared at her, he opened his hand and emerald green flames appeared in it. "You will show me respect, I am your future king...defiance shall lead to death-" he was cut off as Amaterasu punched him in the shoulder. In one of her hands she held the black flames "Calm down Sasu...don't make me pull out the black flames again" she said sternly. Tsukiyomi looked at Sasuno'o and laughed. Sasuno'o just looked at his sister "Why did I ever want a mother?" he asked. "Because someone needs to act as your leash" said Tsukiyomi, he was quickly silenced as the black flames shot past his head. Tsukiyomi turned back to Fyre "I'll take you to my dad" he said rushing out of the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm

"Thanks," she said, following Tsukiyomi. She resisted a strong urge to stick her tounge out at Sasuno'o as she left the palace grounds and entered the palace.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

"Don't worry about my brother, he's an okay guy....well, sometimes....okay almost never...but when he's in a good mood, he's allright, sorta" he said "My sister she's really nice, but tough....she's kinda like our mom....I don't even know what I'm really saying anymore"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

"Don't worry, I ramble as well sometimes." You are not flirting with him are you? Come on! You can do better than him! Fyre ignored her fire demon. "So what's it like living in a palace? Do you have servants and stuff? That would be so cool, never having to worry when your next meal is or where it's coming from.... See now I'm rambling." Fyre looked around the palace as the walked, taking in the architecture and paintings. It was beautiful really.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

"I dont remember, I'm not around much anymore....I like to spend my time traveling, learning getting stronger....stuff like that, I can't sit still in one place too long, I get restless...but I guess, living here isn't so bad, I get to spend time with dad, and Ama...and Sasu too I guess" said Tsukiyomi "What about you? Where are you coming from?"
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

"A small Fire Nation town called Brooks. I'm not even sure it's on the map." Not that talking to this boy wasn't fun, but she was itching to see the Fire Lord. To tell the truth, she wanted to get out of here as fast as possible. She felt trapped. She needed to talk to the Fire Lord first though, needed to talk about Pyro. The Fire Lord was the only one who actually new that she had a demon inside of her, besides her parents, everyone else thought she was just really gifted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Visitor   The Visitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Visitor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: