Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 am

The match had begun adn Elarang watched the match intensely, studying each man and their moves. She knew most of ther styles in Dark bending but still loved to watch and see how they have altered the moves to fit their own techniques. For moments Elarang felt as if she was in the ring herself, fighting the other dark bending opponent. Like them both, she dodged each attack with in her mind.

There were other things that she could have done to end the match quicker and even though it would appear that these two fighters were equal in stratagy, Elarang knew they were no match for herself. It had Been years though; Years since she had had a dark bending match and even long since she mastered her skills.

Going back so many years ago, Elarang could remember when she first met the boy. The Boy who taught her every thing she knew and even eventually passed in stregth. They trained together for 4 years. Every night with the same intensity that they felt for each other. Yes, they were in Love and as the year came it deepend and heated. He was her life, body, and Soul, and So was she for him. Every thing she couldn't have with in her resricted and chain life as a nble she had with him.

When times got hard, she would come to him, sneaking out of te house. And on a night of winter, they planned to run away together, freeing Elarang of her slaved life and giving herself to dark bending and to the boy. Unfortunately, All hope was crushed for when her step mother found out. Elarang was Flogged for her Disobedience and restricted to the Manor night and day for Many Years after. Elarang quickly slipped into depression, refussing to talk to anyone, after her found out her lover had been Found brutally Murdered. Her Step mother brought the Word to her ears that The guards found the boy in such a way that he didn't go down without a fight, but only ended in death never the less.

She tried to continue her Dark bending, using her pain as fuel but eventually, due to her brutility in sorrow, The head banned her from the practice and Elarang hadn't used it since.

"Do you know any Dark bending Elarang?" He suddenly ask her, pulling her from her painful memories. Did she bend.. Hm. If only he knew. She was skilled and knew could take on most of the poeple here, no mater the size. But she simple look from him back to the match, More than you know... I could take anyone down in a mer-moment. She so longed and wanted to say in agony but instead she said, "My family frowns upon the women over stepping their bonderies and are not allowed to learn combat Bending. At least for the main Family.." She Avoid his question, not really saying if she knew anything or not about it. Her statement wasn't exactly a lie, it just applied to her instead of her family. She knew her sister were more girl than any flower in the nation and her brother was starting to come out more like a Spoil Brat than a Strong Dark bender; None of them had the Skill she had. Not even her father. They were probably lied and in fact because of his age, she had the advantage. As for her Step mother, who was infact a sound bender had nothing on Elarang.

"Any how about your self? I would take it that you are quite skilled your self." She asked.
Back to top Go down

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4