Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Su Lu! (Private) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Su Lu! (Private) I_vote_lcapSu Lu! (Private) I_voting_barSu Lu! (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Su Lu! (Private) I_vote_lcapSu Lu! (Private) I_voting_barSu Lu! (Private) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Su Lu! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Jian was flying above the earth kingdom with Jeong and meditating on his saddle. But then Jeong was hungry, and had to stop for food. So Jian pulled him down, as they began to land Jian jumped off of Jeong and used his airbending to retard his fall, having him land lightly on the ground. Jeong found a large tree of apples and stomped on the ground making the apples fall to the ground. While Jeong was eating, Jian decided to go on a walk. "I'll be back soon Jeong, so stay out of trouble." He told him walking off down the road.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Yu'ukina was perched under a tree, resting from running errands for Mona Lee. She had left Mona Lee and their animals in the city and she had been exploring this part of the Earth kingdom. Oh, it was lovely. So warm, so...firm. She made sure she kept a water bag on her in these unfamiliar areas. She stood at the base of what looked like an apple orchard. She looked delighted as she moved to a tree, standing on her tip-toes to reach for one of the ripe round fruits, that looked ripe and juicy.

Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Jian walked near a tree under which a girl was reaching for an apple on her toes. He stopped at looked at her for a moment as she intently reached for the apple. "Hello miss, if you want I could help you with that." he stated kindly as he made a small wind that pulled and cut it from the rest of the branch holding it above her. He sent another small wind to slow it down while it fell so she could catch it easily.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:36 pm

The woman would turn her head swiftly, surprised by the sudden appearance of the male. The apple landed promptly in her hands. Air... She blinked, lifting her sapphire eyes at him as she collected her thoughts. "Thank you, darling. That was very kind of you." She turned to him, a soft, warm smile spreading across her pale lips. She tilted her chin up to the branch and then back to him. "Air bender?" She asked, her voice gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:44 pm

As she turned her head while recieving the apple, Jian's attention automatically was drawn to her face. She has a warm smile and sapphire eyes that he was drawn into. "Oh, it was no problem really." he said returning the smile, looking into her eyes with his. "Yes, I am an airbender. Judging by your clothes I would assume you're water tribe?" he responded curious but kindly.
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

"Yes, I am from the Northern Water Tribe. I am a wandering healer." She smiled brightly at the words 'healer', a hint of pride reflecting in her features. She moved towards him and outstretched her hand that did not have the apple. "I am Yu'ukina Su." She spoke, her words rolling off her lips in a soft, kind voice. Yu'ukina slipped the apple into her side bag and ran her free hand through her mass of wavy rich chocolate hair.

Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Jian heard water tribe healer and was impressed by the nobility of her proffession. As she put away the apple she told him her name, he rather enjoyed her name. The words flowed out her mouth like the water she bent. "Yu'ukina... Well, Yu'ukina Su Healer from the Northern Water Tribe; I am Monk Jian Lu of the Southern Air Temple." He said bowing his head and holding his fist to an open palm, as a sign of respect to this young women. He brought his head up smiling at her "So has your work brought you here?" he asked wondering if she was doing any healing nearby or if she was looking for someone to heal
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Yu'ukina dropped her hands to her sides and grinned at his name. Lu. Su. It tickled her and she almost giggled, but refrained herself. "My cousin is the Avatar. I am traveling with her." She smiled and explained, "We're here to meet the Earth King." She laughed now, wondering how impossible this sounded to the male.

The apprehension that she had been beginning to feel dissolved. He seemed okay, and he was sweet to her at any rate. She noted he at least had manners, which meant he was probably not a threat. She tilted her head and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear as she watched him. "You do...not live near here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 pm

The girl seemed to be holding back some laughter, Jian didnt quite understand why though. Nevertheless he was smiling and enjoyed talking to her. Then she said it; she was the cousin of the avatar and she was here to meet the earth king. This certainly caught him off guard and his eyes widened a little "Your cousins with the avatar, and you are here to meet the earth king?" he said smiling holding back his excitment hoping it would only come off as enthusiasum. "Thats amazing." he smiled more.

The girl seemed a little more comfortable with him now as she pulled a strand of hair behind her ear noting he did not live in the earth kingdom. "No, I am travelling to go to and understand other cultures of this world." he answered "After I completed my training and became a master, I decided I wanted to understand more about other peoples walks of life to further my understanding. In hopes of becoming a better monk in my temple." he explained his situation to her. He smiled at her still
Back to top Go down
Yu'ukina Su
Banned
Banned
Yu'ukina Su

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Yu'ukina's eyes widened with admiration towards Jian. "I like your passion. Your determination. It's lovely. Hold on to that passion. " She gave him a brilliant smile as she sat back against the apple tree, her sapphire eyes gazing up at him as she pat the spot next to her. "Join me if you have a moment to spare?"

The beauty of the nature was enough to bring her back there day after day if she lived here. The path was littered with leaves which blocked out the dirt, the trees or shoots rather were mainly green with a couple tan ones. It was a nice summer day, and a soft breeze managed to slip it's way down the trail every now and then, revealing the fresh fruits from their dangling branches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Su Lu! (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Su Lu! (Private)   Su Lu! (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Su Lu! (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next