Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:05 pm

OOC: Complete and ready for you to post back now! Sorry It took so long but it's finished now. lol

The doors to the Gilrin estate opened widely with two servants on door. They pulled at the heavy wooden doors that were ingraved with steel, silver, and white gold. The Headmaster was awaiting the Darklord's arrival and bowed his head out of respect. In most cases, in his younger years to Arashi's Father, The head master bowed lower. Tet, in this day, The headmaster was old and aching. His back could no longer support the lower posture. "Welcome Lord Arashi."

Ela's Step mother walked out and bowed lowly to the Darklord also. Her face smiled was she looked as if she was excited for this time of the day. The bags under her eyes suggested that she had trouble sleeping the night before. She turned and looked to the door way as she watched Elarang exit from the house. She looked proud on the outside but on the inside she was spiteful and hated Ela with every gut of her soul. The only reason she acted like she cared for Elarang was because the girl now had a relation with the Darklord, and honestly she thought it would bring her money.

Elarang walked to the oppiste side of her father so he was between her step mother and herself. "Good Day." A graceful bow followed as he dipped her head and body in respect. Her outfit was a formal kimono, like the one she wore the day before yet more elegant. The kimono flowed a big pass her heigth and held a green color to it. Little Flares of gold lined the decorative designs that cuffed the seams of the outfit. Her Hair was tied up with pins and in her hands was a parasol.

The head master smiled and Looked upon his daughter. "Well you look stonishing my dear, completely suited for the occasion." He seemed to praise her. Ela just closed her eyes and smiled slightly as a thank you, looking at peace but inside she was sad. The Sadness wasn't necessarily sad though, it was more like the wieght of duty, weighing on her shoulders. After he seemed to turn to his wife, Elarang reopened her dark brown orbitals.

The old headmaster seemed to clear his throat as he looked to Arashi, A younger women came to his side. She was dressed in the manor's uniform for it's servants. The old man guided her towards the Darklord for her to pay her respects. "Would you mind if my daughter's maid accompanied the both off you to your tea date?" The headmaster seemed to ask for the Darklord's permission but would seem the girl to follow them either way. He did not want his daughter to roam around with out a source of his own following her, collecting intell that can be reported back to him directly.

Elarang just looked at the girl and then her father for a long time. She let out a soft and silent sigh as she looked away. She hated body guards, at least it was a girl this time but what her family didn't know, she could protect herself and there was no need for a 'bodyguard'.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 am

(OOC: Yeah...had a lot to post this time)

Arashi always knew his presence brought mixed feelings to many people. Yet one thing he always wanted, was to be respect as a friend, not as the Lord. Like a friend whom you have respect for and do not cross, at the same time though can relax and be calm with. He knew though that the Gilrin family of all people would not see him this way. The Head master as always treated the Dark Lord like a higher being. Really though, he just wanted to show everyone that he was just like everyone else, and that he was a normal person, which is what would make him a good Dark Lord, because he always looked out for the people he was meant to watch over.

He would be the first to tell you that he was never cut out for this leader stuff, he knew what his job was, and was always honored to stay as Dark Lord after his Mother and Father passed it down unto him. Yet...Mercenary work always felt more natural.
He enjoyed the feeling that came with being a man that would take on a wide variety jobs that always brought something new. It was something that always made him happy. Yet now he had to live a proper and stable life of order. Order was fine just so long as something new always took place within that order.

He placed his right hand on his hat though and adjusted it slightly so his eye's could be seen, his bright golden eyes.

The doors opened and Arashi nodded his head back to the Head master who welcomed him with a deep bow. It always felt a little strange sometimes seeing much older and wiser men bow before him.
He felt something was off though, his hands felt strange. He looked down for a moment at his hands

He gasped quietly to himself, he could see his bare hands, which had many scars that wrapped all along his fingers like rings, as well as scars on the back of his hands, and thin white scars on his palms.

Damn it! He forgot to put on his gloves. His face kept normal, yet he put his hands in his pockets as subtly as he could. His heart almost skipped a beat once he realized this.
Where were his gloves? Back as the palace? How could he do this without showing his hands?

He cursed to himself in his mind, keeping his face normal though he looked back up and saw Elarang walking over. With his hands in his pockets he tried to make it seem like they were just there for comfort.

Out all the times he could have...

"You look wonderful Elarang" He complemented her with a smile.

Arashi remained calm, he didn't need to pull his hands out for anything right now. He had his body guards with him hidden all around here, he knew they all wore gloves like his, all he would have to do is signal one of them to give him there gloves.
Yeah...There was nothing to be worried about.
This mostly scared him because while it is known that he was a fighter back then, what people do not commonly know is how he really looks underneath his clothes, how all of his skin aside from his face is covered with unremovable battle scars. He...Also didn't like the site of them himself, almost hated them in fact. He didn't want anyone else to see anything but his face, not even his hands.

The next woman that approached though came in just as Arashi was looking at Elarang's face, he caught her facial expression for a moment. So she didn't want that woman here did she?
The Head Master asked if it was okay for her to join. Right away though Arashi could see it was not just for protection.
The Head Master wanted this woman to join for other reasons. The man knew what he was doing though, he knew that it would be rude if Arashi refused. However, it was far...FAR more rude for someone to refuse the Dark Lord. He used this to his advantage.

"Your worried about protection? There's no need, you see me and Elarang will be far from alone" Arashi said with a smile as he took a step back and lifted his hand up to signal his hidden body --

Pulling his hand down right away his eye's widened slightly. Damn it he just pulled his hand out in the open, yet he had to choice now.

He took another step away to try and limit there vision as he hid his hand behind his body to make the hand signal. The signal was for his hand to be above his head but he hopes his guards would get the idea.
Once he finished the hand signal he had to wait two seconds.
Normally it only took the guards one, yet the hand signal was flawed, and thus it took them an extra second to figure it out.

Suddenly 6 men dropped from the sky like meteors, all wearing Dai Lee style crimson robes and armor. There body's were big and there faces were covered with flame like masks. They all stood in a line, side by side behind the Dark Lord.

With Arashi hands now in his pocket he kept his eyes on the Head Master and Elarang.
The 6 body guards didn't even look like they were breathing, they were like statues.

"These are my personal body guards, so while I appreciate the gesture there is no need for any more protection. Me and my men will keep your daughter safe Head Master" He said with confidence and a smile on his face.

He knew he had to upper hand here, for The Head Master to push any further, would be disrespectful on his part. Arashi knew that he would know that this was his way of refusing the woman's extra company, the Head Master would not be able to proceed with trying to get the woman to join any further. Yet, Arashi was also aware that perhaps the Head Master might try and get her to follow anyway. Looking at Elarang though, that just could not happen.

"If anyone follows us, my men will find them and keep them away from us, so there is no need to worry. I should have her back before nightfall" He added, hopefully letting Elarang see that Arashi was understanding what she wanted.

He stood in place, with his body guards behind him, all standing perfectly still and at attention. He then looked to Elarang for a moment, giving her the chance to walk over to his side. With that signal, it would show that any attempts the Head Master might make would appear as him holding them back.

While Arashi was not to happy about this date, he certainly was at least going to put some effort into making Elarang happy.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:55 am

"These are my personal body guards, so while I appreciate the gesture there is no need for any more protection. Me and my men will keep your daughter safe Head Master" Stated the dark lord as he seemed to smile with confidence.

The head master seemed to teeter on the idea of him beinf closed off from the event. He seemed to give partial frown as he knew the darklord was refusing his eyes and ears. Then givinbg a sigh, he nodded and bowed, "Of course, Lord Arashi. I expect nothing less." The words were dull but still gave no sigh of dis trust, only faint disappointment. The women next to him frown as she did not approve of it in the least bit. Never the less, She would never speak forth infront of the Dark lord. The head's wife would not ruin this chance.

"If anyone follows us, my men will find them and keep them away from us, so there is no need to worry. I should have her back before nightfall" Arashi added. Elarang blinked as she analyzed the situation in her mind. Was he doing this to help her or himself? It was kinda starting to make sense and she was kind of suprised on, if this was true, on how well he was 'reading' her. Minor shock had started to set in, yet it wasn't really shock but more like suprisement. No one had really seen through her acts so easily, not even her family; so, How could he? The statued men came as no concern to Ela as she knew She could use them as training dummies but she would never gave any clues about it.

Ela was yanked from her thoughts as she noticed Arashi waited for her to join his side. And with a few steps forward, she was there next to him. Ela's eyes looked back at her family. There were no words of hesitation to stop the Darklord, only a bow from the headmaster, his wife, and the 3 servants, signaling their farwells. Elarang gave a bow of her head in respect even through it was an empty gesture in her eyes yet it was only for appearances.

She then turned to Arashi, walking from the estate along his side. The servants were closing the doors as she looked back. Her father had gone back into the house but her stepmother's eyes of annoyance stared at her until the gates flattend into a elegent 'wall'.

Elarang seemed to give a silent sigh in relief. She looked up at the sky just before opening the paper umbrella. It was a nice day, and in her terms a nice day was full of clouds with a light shade of sun. She loved the sun too but it was like eating sweets for every meal of the day. It got tiring and she was much more fond of the night sky and times of the day where she could use her bending. It made her secure and comfortable.

Elarang looked around her, kind of checking out the area before looking to The darklord. He looked at him with a slight interest, well more than she did before. The gesture he made earlier in the estate, intriged her. Was he not one of those high class snobbs that only acted how he needed to to get women into his bed?

"I trust you slept well?" Elarang finally asked him, starting a conversation. She really didn't know what to say. With any other, Ela would know how to start a conversation and mantain a conversation but for some odd reason it seemed a bit harder with him. Stupid Brain.. The women thought.

Ela knew she had get him to become interested in her and at first she thought it'd be easy but now she started to notice his ... different-ness? She couldn't put her finger on it but he acted differently than any other man that attempted to 'Woo' her. Yet what was it?

OOC: ok i'm done and ok with you posting. ;P
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:51 am

Walking through the rich district The Dark Lord kept a regular pace in his walk, yet his hands remained in his pockets. With Elarang by his side though, he began to think this all over. He knew body language well, not just of women but people in general. Elarang played the game that many members of royalty often took part in. She was like him in that sense, always hiding behind a smile. In all honesty though he did not know very much, he just knew fake smiles from real ones.

Yet since she seemed to put on the more...Doll like smile when it came to being with him, it was rather unlikely that she was enjoying this. However Arashi did not want to just go on a fancy tea date with a woman who seemed to not have an interest in such a thing.

A flash of an image popped into his suddenly. A woman with brown hair with her back turned to him. His face winced slightly at the thought.
No...No this was not the time to delve into such memories. It was best to keep then buried.
The scars on his fingers began to burn slightly from the quick memory.

"I trust you slept well?" Elarang asked, breaking Arashi from his train of thought.

Yes that's right, he was walking with Elarang towards the tea shop. The familiar bright sun shone beautifully as always on the Dark State.
Sleep...No he did not sleep well at all. Filled with worries and doubts in himself, as well as the weight of being the leader of the whole State, and the dreams...Mercenary work showed him the dark side of the world, and it was something that made an impact and was many memories that lasted forever.

"I wish I did" He spoke bluntly, letting the truth simply come out.

"Having riches and luxury's that most people can only dream of does not follow the same path in sleep" His honest words almost entirely disregarding the professional attitude that all men and women of his title had to use.

At first, he was not sure if he was ready to be with a woman, and quite frankly, he still was not sure. However he did not want this fact the keep him away from good company. If he was going to make a friend though, he had to show those he was to be friends with at least a little of his true nature. Perhaps in doing so Elarang would be able to loosen up a little herself.

This was a day to have fun, and a "Tea" date, was not very fun. Luckly though, Arashi knew everything about this State, and knew everything fun that could be done here.

As he walked towards the Tea shop, he did not stop, but he continued to keep walking, until he passed it completely, and walked towards the middle class district.

"I apologize Elarang but I will not be taking you out to Tea. Frankly it's too boring for me, and I think you'd rather do something a little more unpredictable...Am I wrong?" He asked her, letting his less formal nature slowly rise from his appearance as Dark Lord.

As he let her answer though he walked through the Middle district with her at his side. Yet from where he was walking, he was not planning to stop here, but let his feet take him, and her to the poor district.

He was aware that this might come as a shock to her, he was in no rush to let her loosen up. So he gave her time to react as she wished, yet that did not stop him from going to where he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

OOC: FINISHED!!!! XD Ready for you to reply to sorry for the delay. lol But I went ahead and gave ya some background in this post also. ^.^

IC:
The sun was shining sweetly as Elarang caught a glimse of it just before opening the paper umbrella and and holding it over herself. She really like the sun but as far as her stepmother was concerned, Ela should be looked away from the lights of day to preserve her complexion. She looked around softly, not letting the thought, bother her much.

"I wish I did" He spoke bluntly, letting the truth simply come out.

"Having riches and luxury's that most people can only dream of does not follow the same path in sleep" The word merged from his lips. He din't seem to add anything else to it so Ela left it as it was. Although she found the answer kind of amusing. she didn't know why, she just did. and a small smile sslipped onto her face. Maybe it was becaus e she could relate or was i because she never thought he would say that?

The tea shop was near as Elarang could see the sign just up ahead. She walked silently next to the darklord until they arrived in front of the shop. The woman gave a soft sigh as she was preparing herself for a long boring date where she would have to look entertained at.

Ela slowed her pace as she was stopping in front of the tea shop but to her suprise, Arashi kept walking. She blinked, Maybe he just thinking? She thought a sec then spoke, "Umm... My lord you just passed the shop..." She spoke looking at him. He seemed to keep walk only speaking to her as he went, "I apologize Elarang but I will not be taking you out to Tea. Frankly it's too boring for me, and I think you'd rather do something a little more unpredictable...Am I wrong?" The words Shocked Ela as she blinked at him for a moment as he walked. A small smile slipped on to her face as she was actually relieved.

Elarang went forward after him, gaining to his side quickly. She didn't really reply to his question, but instead just followed by his side. She looked around as they traveled from the richer District and into the middle Classed district. Unlike most nobles, she didn't look down upon the lower classed people but kind of wish she could be free like them.

Elarang had been caged by her family for so long she knew not of much else. There was a time though, about 6 years ago she started sneaking out of the manor. It was no random act of rebelion though it was to learn martial art from a boy she met in the market. Besides her "Lessons" that her family provided for Elarang in Dark bended, She knew nothing about fighting or anything infact related to that subject. This boy helped her with that and with the development of her TRUE Dark Bending skills. This went on for about a 4 years as the two spent every moment they could with each other. The boy and herself had fallen in love and was planning on running away to be with one another without hiding or sneaking around. Elarang had it all planned; The suplies, The escape, The location, and the meeting time. It would have all worked until her Step-mother had gotten supisious and followed Ela one night before the escape. She Gave no warning that the older woman knew but on the night Ela was going to run, she have the Family's house hold's guard and head master, wait to capture Ela when she went to move.

Elarang pleaded as she was punished severly and Forbidden to ever see the boy again. Elarang was devastated and went into depression when she heard the boy had left with out her. Little did she know her father sent a guard out to threaten the boy and force him to leave the state. Elarang was silent in haterd for a long time until she though she'd never feel anything again after reciving a message from a patrol report saying, 'A boy was found dead, murdered to a 1st degree'.

It was all so unforgetable and the memories seemed to stab at her heart; Never the less, Elarang forced the thoughts away and focused on her surroundings. Arashi had lead them wondering into the Poor District. Elarang noticed little things that had barly change since the time she would pass through the district to meet the boy at the outter kingdom limits. She also noticed a few looks from the people who lived in the district. Some looked at them with friendly and humble eyes, while others looked with curiousity, And then there were those who didn't really care and only figured they were just passing through. For a while Elarang felt kind of uncomfortable as she felt like she was flaunting her rich filled life in front of those who had practically nothing.

In the honest truth, she wasn't like that and wished she could give them something but it would be almost impossible without some people taking advantage of that kindness. And Speaking of 'Taking Advantage', Ela noticed a few thugs in the shadows of the alley way. They did not alarm her or even frighten her, but she just stared at them for a moment. She knew that she could take them as Elarang measured them up unnoticeable. Although, She couldn't help it but ever since she heard about the boys death, the same question would pop into her head, 'Were they the ones who murdered him?' Surely they didn't and they were the only people that didn't like him; He had many people that didn't like him and those who weren't the nicest people.

No.. She pushed the thought away as she always did. The questions only brought pain and that pain brought sorrow: A wound, she didn't not care to open again. "Where Are we going?" She asked, looking to Arashi. These were the first words she had spoken for a while. She was mostly lost in her thoughts and memories that she had almost forget she was with the Dark Lord. She feel sort of bad but didn't show it. It stay concealed like many of ehr other emotions.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 am

Elarang and Arashi? The term was irrelevant really, romance was not in his head at all right now. All he took this as was just him and a girl who he was supposed to show a good time. Yes he was doing this out of obligation, but that didn't mean that he wanted it to be boring for the either of them. Sure Elarang was pretty and all but he did not get attracted to any woman who had good looks.
Too many women like that were around him already, he far more interested in women with an actual personality, somebody with a strong heart to em. Not to mention somebody who didn't care for the luxury's of a rich life.

The Dark Lord was a Mercenary at Heart, it was in his blood.
He did not know much of anything about this woman who walked beside him, she could be just woman he's looking for, or just another chick with a pretty face. He wouldn't know though by going on obligated dates.
So, perhaps he could at least see how she was in a more...Poor setting.

The people of these streets had mixed feelings about The Dark Lord. He was trying to make these people's lives easier, yet it was impossible to just pool all funds into the poor. To just throw money at them would have an extremely negative impact on the State and Arashi as a leader.
Yet, he didn't want to leave the poor district the way it was. The fact there was such thing as a "Poor" District was disgraceful.
Truly Arashi had lots of work to do.

He looked upon these people as they did him and some bowed respectfully, others turned the other way, and a few gave him nasty looks.
Undoubtedly his body guards were having fun trying to find possible targets.

Each step he took he stayed rather quiet, not because he was bored or hated this. It was just how he was, having to talk as a 'Perfect' Dark Lord by being professional and formal almost 24/7 was tiring. He sometimes just simply enjoyed peaceful quiet, to just soak in the moment and let silence be his entertainment.

He looked towards Elarang though, she seemed to be in thought as well. He liked it though, just being quiet was nice.

"Where are we going?" She spoke suddenly.

Ah yes that's right.

Arashi smiled slightly and placed his on his face, performing the classic act of a facepalm. He completely forgot to actually TELL her where they were going.
He looked ahead and saw a tunnel leading into the underground levels of the poor district. They were getting close now, it was probably a good idea to tell her where this tunnel would lead them to.

"There's a Darkbending tournament going on in the underground levels. It's not formal like the normal tournaments, here it's anything goes, its a no hold barred brawl." He explained to her with a smile on his face, a little excited about the coming fights he was gonna watch.

"I hope you don't mind, but I prefer these underground fights rather then the traditional sport of Darkbending. What about you though? Have you ever been interested in seeing one of these?"

Truthfully he didn't know much about her, but it was frowned upon for Nobles to watch these dirty fights. Yet she seemed like she needed to let loose, perhaps watching some Darkbending done the old fashioned way would do the trick.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:39 pm

"There's a Darkbending tournament going on in the underground levels. It's not formal like the normal tournaments, here it's anything goes, its a no hold barred brawl." He explained to her with a smile on his face, a little excited about the coming fights he was gonna watch.

"I hope you don't mind, but I prefer these underground fights rather then the traditional sport of Darkbending. What about you though? Have you ever been interested in seeing one of these?" Arashi looked serious about this. Not literally of course but this shocked Elarang.

Not knowing how to respond to his words, Ela hesitated. She didn't know if it was a test or not; Was this darklord a man of test? Ela looked at him for a moment, studying him. He wasn't kidding. She wondered how to act now. Should she give in to her up most desires or continue on the "Noble" Role.

Elarangs mind told her to keep up the act but her hearts desires screamed for her to break it. She was slightly confused but very shortly after he asked her the question She reponded with a smith, "I have heard of them and curious but I must say do not know what to expect." Elarang Lie as she had been to one before a long time ago with the boy. Her heart controlled the words but her mind kept the same innocent tone even though she wasn't that innocent and helpless when it came to fighting.

Antious as a child inside, She followed Arashi through the tunnel. She could hear a crowd on the other side. She could fell her stomach starting to get butterflies within as they came closer. Even in the Traditional dark bending match, Elarang was only allowed to watch, even though she knew she could take them. The rule in those matches were restricting and "Safe". No Fun really to part take in ever more then watching the matches. But this, A REAL Shadow bending match? It was exciting and really triggered another side of her. She tried the best to hide these emotions but even Arashi might notice she was cutting loose a bit.

It had been so long, Ela had forgotten the excitment she felt the last time she was at one of these. She had come to watch the boy fight for some money to live on. He was good but like life, there is alway someone better. Either way she cheer his on until the end.

A soft smile relaxed as she recalled the memories just before shaking them from her head just as they entered the Statium. She looked around in amazement, The place was huge for being underground. You would have thought a 100 earthbenders hollowed out the place from the looks of it. There was a light just above the area and sever object making shadows and quiet a few shadey area's. 'What an interesting battle field.. The thought passed through her mind with a smirk.

Unlike most women, Ela did not cling to Arashi's arm when the rough looking men walked passed them or even those with a dretched stentch wrinkling off of them passed she did not wince in disgust but acted more.. Natural. She looked around at the arena as if she was analyzing it. For certain moments she had forgotten Arashi was even there. "What an interesting place." She mumbled with a smirk like smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 am

Elarang stayed quiet, Arashi smiled ever so slightly at her silence. He couldn't confirm or deny if she liked this or not. Yet her hesitation indicated to...Dare Arashi think interest? Yet he did not really hold his breath on that thought.
As they walked down the tunnel though she didn't take too long to answer his question.
"I have heard of them and curious but I must say do not know what to expect." Was what she chose her response to be.
It was a reasonable response, yet while he did not fully believe it, he nodded.

"You won't have to worry about getting hurt, while these fights can be quite brutal they do a great job of keeping it in the ring." He explained to her as they were just a few steps away from seeing the arena.

"It will be brutal though I must warn you, there is...Quite a lot of blood spill sometimes" He added, yet he didn't feel like he had to.

Elarang seemed to not worry so much about stuff like that, there was a small hint to that she didn't mind it when a couple burly men walked by, yet she did not act as most noble women would and cower away or cling to the man beside them, she simply stood her ground as if she herself could take them on.
He admired this in her, she wasn't someone that was scared.
The more he stayed with her in this place, the more he saw that she was getting increasingly different from regular noble women.
It was too soon to tell though just how different she was.

Yet, his thoughts were interrupted by the smell of sweat and slightly thick air and blood as the sight of the arena blanketed Arashi's vision.
It was an underground tournament yet rather well designed.
The right was a little further below ground, as it was surrounded by rings of benches that looked over the fighting ring it self.
It was a simple long slab of solid rock. The place itself was rather packed today, yet no match started yet.

Arashi took a quick look around and noticed a space in the front row that was empty.

He motioned his head to Elarang for her to follow, yet when he looked at her his eye's narrowed. She looked rather...Excited by all this?
He smiled slightly at seeing this. She was indeed different.

"Come on, let's take the front row" He said to her, sounded rather excited himself.

He walked down the stairs, letting her keep pace behind him. His hands were still in his pockets with all this going on. His ungloved hands were still on his mind and he knew he didn't want to show them to her. The amount scars on them just...It wasn't something to bring up right now.

After walking down the stairs he turned and walked into the front row, letting Elarang pass him so she could go and sit down first, he would follow and sit closer to the stairs.
Once she sat down he would follow and take a seat, his hands still in his pockets.

The place was rather quiet for now, no match's started just yet. He leaned in closer to Elarang for a moment.

"At the end of the tournament, anyone here can choose to challenge the champion of the entire match. It'll be interesting to see who goes up there" He whispered in her ear.

((OOC: Don't worry you won't have to lead this by RPing the start of the match, I can do that but just stopping here to let you post from what's happened here before we get on to starting the tournament))
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 pm

"You won't have to worry about getting hurt, while these fights can be quite brutal they do a great job of keeping it in the ring." Arashi''s voice spoke out to Elarang; He seemed to explain to her. "It will be brutal though I must warn you, there is...Quite a lot of blood spill sometimes"

Elarang looked at him for a moment as she thought, 'Blood... Really? What am I, Five?' The sarcaism in her mind's voice was deep as she knew she had seen blood time and time over again, And not just other's but quiet often her own. There was quiet a few small scars of her own that was kept well hidden and out of side. Many from her training and quiet a few from her step mother's beatings. Then it occured to her that he saw her as the act she put on as a sweet noble women. So then Ela just smiled and nodded, "I'm sure It will not bother me."
'Besides I can take care of myself..' The thought followed the statement within her head.

Eventually the Two made their way to the front row seat to get a good look of the ring. It was huge and it really intriged Elarang. Among the excitement she attemped to imagine the kind of opponent that would face each other through out the fights. No one she couldn't take on, she was sure. It was just then Arashi leaned in close to her and spoke, "At the end of the tournament, anyone here can choose to challenge the champion of the entire match. It'll be interesting to see who goes up there" A small chuckle crossed her face as she thought of the look on arashi's face if she had actually fought the winner and won. Would he be srprise, mind blown, or just amused. Her bet was probably suprised but she could never be sure. Elarang just smiled at him and whispered through the silence just before the first match, "It would be interesting, wouldn't it?" A smile crossed her face, though it seem much different than one of the others she had placed elegantly on her face in the past. It was real and it was exciting!

A few other people took their seats along with a few others that sat towards the front of the statium, near Elarang and Arashi. all different body types and styles but seemed to star at the two. More at Elarang as she seem well over dressed for this place. While waiting for the matches to start, she caught a man from the corner of her eye staring at her. She took heed to him but knew nothing could happen as for there was body guards all about. Never the less he did look familiar.

If she did know him, from where then? Eh, No matter that didn't matter at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 am

Elarang here was starting to get really interesting. Was she enjoying this whole place? It seemed so. Arashi nodded his head to Elarang's response to him saying the fights would not be the cleanest. Yet she didn't seem to care all that much, truly she was getting less and less "Noble" as they were here. He liked what he saw, she didn't care one way or the other. Didn't mind seeing some blood and some violence.

"It would be interesting, wouldn't it?" She replied to him with a smile.
Arashi smiled back as he turned his head to look at her. He was really starting to regret this whole thing less and less.
He turned his head to look back at the arena for a moment and saw two men walk up on the rocky battlefield. Both were rather large and bulky, looked like a couple of meat heads.
Arashi smiled at this site, while the arena was so large, this place was so underfunded they didn't even have an announcer, or a referee. It was just two men going up to fight.

"Ah, the first match is starting." He said to Elarang, feeling rather excited himself about the whole thing.

He liked this, there were no rules, in essence it was no different from a street fight, only thing was that took it on a slab of rock and called it there arena. There was no announcement, no rules being spoken and no referee.
While most of the men here were very cave man like or criminals, they all followed a code. A code of all Dark Benders alike. The Honor of bending darkness. They all knew that Dark Benders were few, so they all followed a strict 'no killing' code with each other. These men would try to kill each other, yet not fully finish the job.
A hospital was not far from the arena either so hopefully no one would be killed. Bones were often broken, blood was almost always spilled, yet no one has ever died. A code of honor among all Dark Benders is that they never kill there own fellow bender of darkness unless he or she breaks that code themselves.

It was the old way of doing it anyway. Arashi liked this rule, however wanted one change. He wanted to add 'no matter what, you do not kill someone regardless of what they do. Instead you find a better solution'
Death would only be an option in the most extreme of cases.
The Dark State had the worst past of all, and in order for them to redeem themselves they first needed to have no more deaths to crawl through.

Looking back down at the Dark benders below, they both got into there own fighting stances before emitting a loud war cry from there lungs and then beginning.
Both used there own shadow's as weapons, the dark forms of themselves on the ground went against the light and formed in front of the combatants instead of behind. They then whipped there arms forward, sending dark solidified spike like projectiles from the black ground of there shadows. Both dodging each others attacks and coming back with there own.

"Do you know any Dark bending Elarang?" He would suddenly ask her as the fight went on, his voice much more louder due to the rather loud grunting and yelling of the men fighting, followed by the cheers of the crowds

One man jumped forward, send a volley of saw like discs from his shadow as he charged forward. The other Dark bender followed by jumping right above the discs and towards his opponent, throwing a flying front kick and smashing the other mans face with his foot, causing a few teeth to fly into the air and the person they were once connected to fall to the ground on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next