Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barIs it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

As Elarang listened to his speech, she matter factly found it quiet inspiring. He knew the Dark nation held a bad reputation but instead of leaving well enough alone, He was brave enough to take a stand and despite the old ways most of the nation's people thought. Can he really change the ways that were embedded into the people for so long? Was it possible to know true peace and happy-ness or was it a meir Dream? It had been so long since Ela had feel so, So hopeful? Was that the word to describe it? No, The word it more like curious. Elarang was Curious to see if he could actually turn the country into a safe haven for those in need.

What seemed like another smile on Ela's face, was in face one of her true smiles. For people that didn't know her probably couldn't tell but for Elarang to smile truely was infact a rare sight.

"Hopefully if it all works out, I can keep people like you safe from harm and make sure everyone lives a life of happiness" Arashi turned his head as he finished what he wanted to say. She noticed he found amusement in the statue of himself.

'Keep people like me from harm, plus happy lives..' Elarangs thought move back in time as Lord Arashi told it was alright to speak what was on her mind. 'Don't be afraid to speak your mind, just say what you wanna say. The words fluttered back. She smiled as she remebered waving the issue away and listening to his speech for an answer. Ela's Cheek felt hot for a moment before she straightened herself back out.

His eyes turned back to her as he seemed to what she thought, look to see what she thought. Her face was calm as she actually held her true smile still, "And I prey you can achieve your goal, Lord Arashi.." Elarang knew he wanted to speak informally and as equals but she held a higher respect for him now that couldn't possible go to be unnoticed or unformal.

She recalled her former thought about being happy about the fact that she wasn't the heir to the head of her family, But what if she was? What if she had the power to change her family's path? What if she could be sure that members of the family had a choice to convert to the new ways without being ex-communicated. Elarang gave a small inner chuckle as she could help but knew it was all a dream. The old ways of her family would never allow a women to control the family, even if that women was the only child of the current head.

Pushing the thought from her head she loooked up into the sky. When she left the sun was 3 hrs past noon and now it was about 6 hrs past noon. Had she really been out that long? The sun would be setting with in the next 3 hrs and if She was not home with in the hour she knew the punishment would be Severe.

The two arrived at a bridge, marking a fork in the road. One could either keep on the path of scenery or go back to the market. Elarang seemed to stop, looking at him. "I am Sorry but I believ this is where I must part from you." She smiled as she gave a bow to him, "Thank you for speaking with me, I truely enjoyed it." Another real smile as Elarang turned to walk after he said his farewell. As she walked she stopped, looking back at him. "Would you mind meeting up again tomorrow? Maybe for tea?" She asked knowing he was probably busy , and if so it was fine she would plan for another day.

OOC: ok finished with it.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Looking at Elarang as she responded to his words brought joy to him. Her smiles and body language seemed more...Pure when he was talking. This girl was interesting so far, nothing wrong with her for a first meeting. This little meeting ended becoming rather enjoyable though.

Her sudden look of worry though caused his eyes to narrow. She looked like she was forgetting something or perhaps...Afraid?

When she started talking about needed to head back he felt a bit of dissapointment. They didn't even really get to talk a whole lot. As she walked farther away then said she had to leave Arashi remembered the Gilrin family probably followed a curfew still with her and any of the other younger family members.

Yet he could ehlp but feel they were both cutting off this hang out time a little short. Her offer of another date though was suprising to him, normally it had to be the guy that did that kinda stuff yet apperently she wanted to say it first.

"Tomorrow sounds great, and I know a good tea shop actually, but we don't need to part ways yet. Your going home right? Why don't you let me walk you back?" he asked her as he walked up closer to her, looking down at her so he could talk with her normally.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:44 pm

"Tomorrow sounds great, and I know a good tea shop actually, but we don't need to part ways yet. Your going home right? Why don't you let me walk you back?" The Dark Lord offered. Elarang blinked, looking at him for a moment. The scenario played through her head of what would or could happen if she brought him home. One possible out come could be that her parent wouldn't be mad but proud while the other was rather grim.. Either way the possiblities were random. Well.. From the looks of it, she couldn't possible turn him down either.

With a fake smile this time she nodded to him, "If you wish to accompany me, I will not protest. It is your kingdom after all." After waitng for him to walk to her side, the two headed towards the Gilrin Mansion. She kind of kept to herself unless asked a question. Her eyes advoided the stares of the people who seemed to watch and gossip. It was not to far from the market but on it's own set of land with a large wall surrounding the area. Elarang seemed to stop at the gate.

"Well, This is my home.." She smiled brightly but truely ever more depressing in the side. Elarang knocked on the gate three times. It wasn't long before the gate opened by a servant of the manor. The servent was male, nice clothes with long breaded hair. His eyes seemed to widen at the sight of Elarang, "Welcome Back, Mistress." He bowed and rose, looking to the man next to her. His eyes were now abnormally wider as he bowed even lower for The Dark Lord. "Please Enter. I will let The head master know you are here and with his daughter safely." The servant hurried off in a quick but formal manner.

Elarang Looked to Arashi and gave a soft sigh. "I am sorry.. I didn't expect Kenpachi to alert the whole manor that you were here..." She apologized, even though she knew from the begining that he would be there and he would act this way. Ela didn't mean to use him but it was the only way to help herself out for later.

It wasn't long before Elarang's father Approched from the house with her stepmother close behind. The Head of the family smiled, "Well this is a suprise, Lord Arashi. I see You have found My daughter." The older man greeted Arashi, stopping about 3 feet from him and bowing deeply. When he rose, His eyes averted to Elarang, "It is not wise to wonder off with out telling anyone, Ealrang." The word seemed to scold her but until his eyes moved to the dark lord, "But I am sure you were in good hands. If there is one thing I know is The Dark Lord Is a Powerful man. Thank you Dark Lord Arashi, once again, For reterning my daugther home."

The step mother looked as if she was judging the situation, eyes focusing back and forth between Elarang and Arashi. She seemed to study them completely to see if she could figure out the details. Elarang kept a straight face, There was no signs of anthing. Just like an emotionless "doll". Her Step mother's eye brows bagan to crunch together before reliving them, so no one could notice. Elarang know she hated it when she could not read Ela.

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

((OOC: Okay I'm done, reply away))

Her comment on saying he could join her if he wished because it was his kingdom almost made him feel a bit bad. She did not really mention if she wanted to join him because she would like him to. It made his presence feel slightly unwanted, yet he did not put too much thought into it. He followed her for now to her house, letting her lead the way.
Arashi payed no attention to anyone watching, he simply walked with Elarang and let everyone simply think whatever they wished.

"Well, This is my home.." He heard her say as he looked upon the Gilrin Mansion. He had been here before and remembered this place. The happy words and smiles she kept up though worried him. Was she really this happy all the time? She seemed to smile so much Arashi began to wonder if she ever was not smiling.

While in front of the gates he watched her knock on them. Shortly after the knocks the door opened, revealing a well dressed servant.
The reaction he gave to both Elarang and Arashi was very surprised. Arashi sometimes forgot the presence he held as the Dark Lord.
Once the servant left and said he was going to tell the Head master he fixed his hat and took a deep breath. He had a feeling he was going to be doing a lot of talking.

"I am sorry.. I didn't expect Kenpachi to alert the whole manor that you were here..." She told him with a sigh.

Arashi simply smiled at her and waved his hand dismissively.

"No it's quite alright, things like this come with the job." He said to her reassuringly.

Arashi looked ahead and saw the Head master and another woman behind him approaching. His eye's however took a bit of a longer look at the woman...She didn't seem right somehow. A bit of a strange feeling crept up in his stomach as he saw her. Yet he pushed that feeling aside and nodded his head in return to the headmasters bow.

The Head master and Arashi were not enemys, but nor were they friends. The old man liked the old traditions and stuck with them despite the coming changes Arashi was setting into motion. As the Dark lord though he couldn't let any past issues get in the way, and he was sure the Head Master thought the same way.

"It is not wise to wonder off with out telling anyone, Ealrang." he heard from the Head Master.

His voice was that of a scolding father, that was until he suddenly turned to look at the Dark Lord again. Arashi's eyes narrowed as he heard this. So it seemed Elarang was indeed not with a servant. Otherwise the servant would have informed the Head master of there departure if Elarang did not do it. This servant would have been back by now from shopping, in which case the Head Master would have known she was gone ans thus not appear angry, even if he was hiding it the Dark Lord was no fool. He knew the eye's of an angry man when he saw one.

"But I am sure you were in good hands. If there is one thing I know is The Dark Lord Is a Powerful man. Thank you Dark Lord Arashi, once again, For reterning my daugther home." The Head master spoke out, his complement to Arashi's power causing him to fix the placement of his fedora hat.

Arashi's power was not displayed often as Dark Lord, yet during his time as a mercenary he became well known for his abilitys. Yet Arashi hated the title of "Powerful" he did not feel strong, he just simply felt like he was doing what he had to with all he had.

"Of course Head master" Arashi said with a smile.

After saying that though it came to his attention that Elarang would be in trouble...Maybe if he could lighten the load of any punishment she might receive...

"It's actually good I ran into when I did. You see I was shopping for a gift for my sister, Princess Kiara but I had no idea what to get her. Yet Elarang here was able to help me make a good selection from a jewlary shop" Arashi told the head master, hopeing this might make things a bit easier for Elarang. He could tell his presence here was what was stopping this family from doing anything but being polite to there most important guest.

"Elarang has very fine taste in jewlary I must admit, I'm thankful to her in fact." He finished with a smile and a sincere voice of thanks.

The Dark Lord was all to familer with the sting of parantal punishment, but something like this might at the very least lighten any scolding or punishment she might get.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:19 pm

"It's actually good I ran into when I did. You see I was shopping for a gift for my sister, Princess Kiara but I had no idea what to get her. Yet Elarang here was able to help me make a good selection from a jewelry shop" the dark lord spoke to Ela's father. "Elarang has very fine taste in jewelry I must admit, I'm thankful to her in fact." The Head Master gave an old man-like smile as listened to the Dark Lord’s praise. Even though He was still furious with Elarang for wondering off unattended, he smiled because at least something good came of it.

This, of course, was no excuse and in the step mother's eyes, Elarang had committed Disobedience. It was just one more thing to add to her 'list' for Elarang. Yet on the other hand she saw her hopefully near future with money, money, and even more money. That is if Elarang can Woo the Dark Lord obediently . The women truly hated the girl and almost everyone in the manor knew it, except for her father. That didn’t mean he cared much for her.

To him, Elarang was the runt of the litter, the one pushed aside after taking the life of her mother at birth. She had always felt like a disappointment to him and felt like he shunned her because of it. Always round her father, she was very formal. Most children had bond with their parent but children like Elarang was not blessed with this common ‘gift’.

“Yes. She has always been good with picking things out.” He lied, not even knowing if it was true or not and frankly, he cared not. The women behind the Head master bowed, “It is getting late, my husband.” She whispered. The head master looked back at her and nodded, “Yes I suppose it is.” His eyes had wondered to the skies, taking into notice that the sun would be setting in an hour. “Would you like to come in for a While, Dark Lord Arashi?” The man offered to the royal. “Supper is going to be served soon.” The Step mother looked unnoticeable sharp at her husband. She honestly didn’t want the Dark lord staying but she knew she couldn’t protest, yet.

“I’m sure he is very busy man, my lord. He has responsibilities and obligations to fulfill as our Dark Lord. Surely he can’t waste his precious time, when he can be doing good for our nation.” The women smiled, looking from her husband to the dark lord. “We are grateful for your generous favor and we are sorry we have kept you from your responsibilities. Are we not, Elarang?” She looked sharply again but this time at Elarang. The girl nodded and bowed to him, “I was glad I could be of use to you for when you needed assistance.” She stood up smiling at him faintly.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Could it be that there was a feeling of...Tension? He seemed to detect a hint of there dislike from him being there, he increasingly felt like he was not wanted. Yet because he was Dark Lord they had no athority to kick him out or tell him to leave. Instead he could stay as an intruder if he wished despite there thoughts or opinions.

The golden eyes of the Dark Lord took another slightly longer look at the woman who was behind the head master. The way she looked at Arashi he knew she did not want him there. She never even introduced herself or spoke a word to him, just stayed there as an observer, waiting for the Dark Lord to leave.

As the Head master and the woman behind him talked for a moment, he turned his head to face Elarang. Was she really happy here? The amount of smiles she gave looked fool proof, but they did not feel that way. The more he looked at her, the more he could feel something from her that was not what she made herself appear to be. He almost began to feel rather...Sad for her.

“Would you like to come in for a While, Dark Lord Arashi?” The Head master offered, snapping Arashi out of his train of thought.

He turned his eyes to the head master. Arashi paused for a moment. He could stay, but he did not want the family to have him stay out of obligation rather then desire.

"As much as I would love to I do have some buisness to attend to unfortunately" He respectfully informed the Dark Lord.

He could see that Elarang's family was not going to be happy with her, yet he did not want this to happen again if he was going to see her tomorrow.

"If you as the father don't mind though I would like to take Elarang out for tea tomorrow." He asked the head master.

While Arashi knew he could just take her if he wanted, parental approval was important to him. He did not want to take this mans daughter out without him being comfortable with it. The Dark Lord turned his head to Elarang.

"Provided you would still like to join me Elarang" He said to her with a genuine smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 pm

"If you as the father don't mind though I would like to take Elarang out for tea tomorrow." The words followed after declining the invatation to supper at the Gilrin Manor. The head master looked almost suprised as his eyes turned from The dark lord to His daughter. He did not know how she felt but in this situation it didn't matter.

"Provided you would still like to join me Elarang" Arashi added shortly after his last statement.

Elarang blinked a moment as she asked herself if he was actually asking her. She was never really ask if she wanted to or not, especially in these situation. And now came the big question, Did she want to go? Thinking about everything in one second, she discovered that in fact she found no attraction to him and honestly wanted to do other things that she knew she could never do. So her conclusion was that she must, not just because he asked but because it was her resonsiblity.

"Of Course! I would be an honor, therefore, You have my blessing. Elarang, I'm sure, will be delighted to go. Are you not, my dear?" The head master smiled. Through out the whole conversation, he switched his eyes back and forth between the two, youngens.

Elarang nodded, "I would love to join you." Her smile looked excited and honored but it was the same old thing. The head master gave a large grin as he turned back to Arashi. "Then It is decided then! Will you be arriving here or shall we send her over to Palace to meet you, Lord Arashi?" Ela's father was trying to plan in between the questions on how to get his daughter with Arashi tomorrow.

Elarang blinked as she listened to the questions and the thought of her father parental punishment floated farther and farther from her mind. Even though her Step mother's eyes did not leave Elarang.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

She didn't want to join him did she..?

The fathers approval was to be expected since it's not often the Dark Lord himself asks for someone of your family to go out for a while. Yet when Arashi turned to face Elarang, he saw only the same smile she always. Which must have meant she did not want to go with him.

Rank did not matter to woman, the rank was useless if the man was not even worth it. There was turning back from this now though, once she said she wanted to go he did not feel any actual enthusiam from her. Regardless though he would still go as far as to take her out for tea. If he suddenly changed his mind it would be disrespectful to the Gilrin family, and if she arrived to early after going to meet him for tea then it would be obvious that either Arashi or Elarang cut out early.

As of now he was honor bound to take her out, after this though he did not see himself meeting with her any further.

"Alright then it's a date" Arashi replied with hollow words of joy.

He turned his head to the head master

"It's been a pleasure but I must go now, thank you for letting me in your home" He said to the head master with a small nod and a smile.

He turned to look at Elarang next.

"I'll come here at noon and we can go to the tea shop. It was great getting to meet you Elarang"

After saying this he turned around and showed himself out the door. Tomorrow was simply going to be a day he would push through until it's end, then go about his buisness elsewhere, forgetting this ever happened.

(OOC: Don't suppose you mind skipping to the next day could you?)
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

OOC: complete!

"Alright then it's a date" He said with a slightly different tone. Elarang blinked as she couldn't exactly put her finger on it. Yet, never-the-less, She gave a bow with her head and watched as he thn turned to her father. "It's been a pleasure but I must go now, thank you for letting me in your home" He said with a smiling nod. With a mental sigh she watched as he turned back to her and speaking, "I'll come here at noon and we can go to the tea shop. It was great getting to meet you Elarang"

Elarang smiled as she then bowed gracefully to him. "Tomorrow at noon, It shall be then. I'll be awaitng your arrival." The word seemed to seep into the air as hortly afterwards he left their manor. Elarang didn't even watch the servant close the gate behind him befre she disappeared towards her room.

At first the step mother and her father didn't even notice Ela was gone until they went to repremend her. Her step-mother growled under her breath, as she excused her self from the head master and headed towards the homes bedrooms.

Meanwhile Elarang had already moved quickly through the mansion and to her room. As she opened her wooden, sliding door, a series of thumps pounded against the floor. A Panther-cat pounced over to Ela as she entered, it seemed happy that she had reterned. Elarang gave a smile as she petted the black feline, "Hello Phe-phe." Phe-phe, or Pephennas, purred as she followed her master to the vanity across the room. Elarang pulled the assessories from her hair and placed them on the table, begining to brush her hair.

Footstep tapped down the hall, stopping infront of Ela's room. The Door Slid open quickly as it was Ela's stepmother standing in the door way. Her face was grim with prideful anger and her posture with vertical. She Entered the room, closing the Door slowly before looking at Elarang. "Send that beast out." The elder women demanded as she stared down her nose at the two, especially Phe.

Pephennas growled at the step mother as she entered farther into the room and The stepmother stuck her nose up at animal as she began to smell it's "stench". The two had a fierce haterd for each other and dispised even being under the same roof. Elarange held out her hand to her companinion and only friend, "It's alright, Outside for the moment." She whispered, walking over to the door that allowed her room to connect with a koi garden. This garden was where she normally sat beside the other that she loved.

After closing the door behind The feline, Elarang turned to meet her step mother's eyes that had creps up upon her, standing 3 feet away now. Elarang watched her a moment before walking back over to her vanity. Pulling the brush slowly and gently through her hair, Ela listened to her step mother's abridging voice. It was the same old thing but at this point she care not. her mind was else were, on other thoughts, and anywhere but listening.

Elarang didn't even notice her step mother's facial expression for when she realized Elarang was no long with her. Angered, the women pulled her hands from her sleeves and with them came a switch. Gritting her teeth in anger, The stepmother slapped the wooden bamboo across Ela's Back. Unexpecting it, The girl gave out a faint scream. He Dropped the brush as another Slap across the back stung sharply. Elarang tried flinching but it still hurt all the same.

It was a minute until The elder women stopped, leaving Ela's laying on her vanity. There were a few time the Switch had riped the kimono and the under kimono, reaching the skin, but not breaking through. Elarang clamped her teeth as she waited for the stings to vaporized slowly. She knew if she really wanted to, she could have stopped the wippings but knew that it would mean revieling the secret she kept hidden from them for so long, and instead took the pain.

Staring down her nose at Elarang, The older women huffed as she straighten back up and reterning the switch to her sleeve. "I was hoping we could settle this wit words but as always you are stuborn and disrepectful. You bring shame to our family." The women's fiery talked down to the girl. "You will have no dinner this night and only rice the next. This is your punishment."

Elarang, of course said nothing as she just listened, knowing this was going to happen from the very begining. There were no words to defend her self as she didn't care at this point. ".. Wash up and sleep. We don't need our greatest failure screwing up tomorrow, noon." The hatred women growled and the left the room. with a silent slam of the door. Elarand pushed herself up and pulled her hair from her face and on to one shoulder. She saw the door leading outside, slide open as Phe pawed it open. The cat ran over to Ela and sniffed her, licking her hand with ears back.

Elarang patted her and kissed it's forehead just before it helped her up. From that point on she undressed, bathed, and then went to sleep; Only to wake up to an early morning to began almost the same process. She undress, bathed again, but this time got dress into a fresh kimono. There was bruses that marked her back from the event perior that day. The servant that bathed her, dressed her, and did her hair, noticed the marks but dared not say any in fear of losing their jobs.

It was almost noon for when Elarang make-up and hair was finished. The Pather-cat gave a yawn as it seemed to grin at Elarang for when she looked at her friend. Elarang's eyes gleamed at Phe as she smiled back. "Be well behaved while I'm out, understand?" Ela asked as she kissed her fingers and touched the cats head with them. "Farewell, phe." She smiled as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Arashi
Banned
Banned
Arashi

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 pm

((OOC: Complete)

The walk back home was rather long. He forgot how far he had walked away from his own house...Or Mansion, then again some would call it a building. Arashi walked down the streets and towards his temple of a house. He looked towards the sky and saw the sunset.

Elarang...Despite lack of attraction between the two he was interested in her. The tension in that meeting with her family was almost intense, anyone would have been able to sense it. The tension was mostly coming from the woman who did not even introduce herself and Elarang.
The Gilrin family was nice enough, but they just didn't seem like a family informally. Rather they seemed like they were putting on an act. Being Dark lord Arashi had been in many formal situations before and including his work as a mercenary he had a pretty good eye for reading someones face and emotions.
You could call it trained empathy. Or sympathy.

She did not like him though, he could detect that much from her. Therefore he did not like her. Yet he had no choice but to go on this date so he did what he could to see the good of it. At least it was a step away from work for a change.

Once he got back to his place he made the long walk through the large halls which were all very rich in design and had a dark yet uplifting look to them. The contrast was all darker yet it was not depressing at all. The walk to his actual room took at least 5 minutes.
In his room which was like the inside of a house was the same designs as the rest of the palace. Difference though was the relics and artifacts that decorated the room. There were ancient weapons or old cultural things from many years ago.
Some things Arashi collected during his work as a mercenary were also present. One thing he looked at was a large spider web on his wall that was made out of steel wiring. It was flat on the wall but covered it entirely. The metal shimmered from the glare of the lights in his room.

They were his first weapons, his first crafted Spider Threads.

As he looked at them, he remembered the reason why he used wires like these as his weapons. They were much like life it self, like being caught in a spiders web.
The more you struggled, the more tangled you were, yet stay still, and the spider devours you.
It was the way of life, the more you fought, the more tangled you became. In life, there is no way out, you cannot run, yet to you cannot stay still either. Instead you must run into the spiders web, knowing your death is inevitable.

For all his life, The Dark Lord hoped that he could change things by not only breaking free of the web, but taking one step further and defeating the spider.
Every time he would fight, he would show this to the world around him.

Walking over a room within his room, he stepped inside his office before sitting on the chair with the desk in front of it and catching up on some paper work.
The work was all tedious but necessary. As he did it, he let his mind focus on his work, not letting his thoughts stray from his work on into other matters.

After the work would be finished he then simply undressed and went to sleep in his large and very decorative bed.

The next day came and the Sun rose high into the sky. Arashi however was already awake and in the shower.
He stepped out, dried himself off and got dressed into his far less formal traveling gear.
He always would wear his regular clothing to symbolize that he was just the everyone else, and he came from being a regular guy. Therefore he would always display himself as a man like any other man. Difference was just that this particular man was leading a state.

After preparing himself some food and eating it he left the palace and walked over to the Gilrin mansion.
He did not know how this would all turn out, nor did he know if he would get any enjoyment out of this. He just knew this had to be done.

Once he arrived at the gates he knocked three times against the big doors and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)   Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it Fate or just a planned Date? (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next