Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Dark Beginning (Private) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_vote_lcapA Dark Beginning (Private) I_voting_barA Dark Beginning (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Dark Beginning (Private) I_vote_lcapA Dark Beginning (Private) I_voting_barA Dark Beginning (Private) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Dark Beginning (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

A Dark Beginning (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

The Lower Ring of Ba Sing Se, a place for refugees and make that wanted to make more of themselves but couldn't afford to yet. In a strange sense this land was a place for dreamers, a place where the meek would try and work their way up and a place where anything went, literally everything.

However something darker was brewing here and it all started with the arrival of Shinsei. Shinsei was a man who always seemed calm and mysterious, a person with a type of presence that just felt dark to the core.

Shinsei was a man with a mission and today was the day he started his "assignment". He was looking for the baddest of the bad and the first place he decided to look was the city filled with the rejects of higher society.

Shinsei walked through the streets until he bumped into someone. He turned around and narrowed his eyes before speaking coldly,

"You might want to watch where you are going...", he said.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:23 am

Kai held her hands in her pickets. She nearly groaned aloud. It had been almost 3 whole days since she'd had a good tiff, if the last one even counted. She'd sent some poor waterbender 30 feet down a river in 10 seconds flat. It'd been boring ever since. She stopped paying attention where she was going quite some time ago, and when she bumped into the person she hardly took any notice. When he spoke up, however, she stopped where she stood. Something about his voice...

She turned around and looked over the man. The way he held himself gave her some hope. "Hm...You...you're a bender, right? You strong?" She grinned and straightened up, cracking her knuckles a little. If nothing else, she was going to have some fun this day. And if he wasn't a bender or if he was just weak, maybe she'd get to play around with some guards...
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 am

Shinsei's look grew more ominous as he noticed this female preparing for a brawl. Barbaric, he thought as he decided he would deal with this woman. Her excitement might have been what he was looking for. She seemed to be a little on the darker side as well and for some reason he had a feeling he should stay and examine her a little more.

Shinsei eyeballed her quickly thinking of ways to prolong this encounter. He had a hunch she might be the impatient type so he decided to draw that out and push her to her limits. He cracked his knuckles and took a stance that seemed more defensive than offensive, maybe meaning he was willing to give her the first move. Regardless he only said one thing back to her.

"You'll just have to find out yourself..."

Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

The woman grinned. "I like your attitude!" Aside from that, she didn't waste any time. Her foot immediately slides forward and sends a small wave of earth towards her newfound playmate. As it reached where he stood, it whipped upwards, attempting to fling him in the air. She grinned. The moment the man had taken a stance was the time she realized that he was going to be toying with her. That was exciting to her. She was ready for a good fight, and she really liked him already. This fight was going to lead to something. Hopefully more fights. More good fights.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 am

Shinsei payed very much attention to Kai's body analyzing her stance so he could be ready for that she was going to do. He noticed her initial attack and decided to be ready for ground based attacks as she was now classified as an earth bender, however that might not be it. When the ground attempted to flick him in the air, Shinsei used his air bending secretly to make it seem as if he were flinged, but instead he just used it as a stepping grounds in a sense.

Shinsei quickly backflipped and landed on his feet. He didnt watse anytime before he dashed toward the girl, moving at insanely fast speeds, aiming a precise punch to her shoulder. While doing this he was aware of his surroundings so there would be no surprises.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 am

The woman grinned. He was quick, but he wasn't fooling her. He was faster than her, surely, but she didn't need to move as far. Her feet rotated just a bit and she suddenly sank several inches into the ground just in time for the punch to soar over her shoulder and past her head. Not once did she flinch. The ground shifted with her feet as one of them rounded towards her opponent, and now the earth beneath this man's feet warped as well, attempting to draw him downwards and lock his feet into place. During this entire maneuver, Kai kept direct eye contact with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:10 am

Shinsei didn't waste anytime inbetween his attacked and he knew that he probably shouldn't. He was confident about his speed, but earthbenders were known to be strong, so she might be stronger than him. His main strategy was to just attack swiftly and chi block until she wouldn't be able to fight anymore.

After his punch missed Shinsei quickly moved bringing his hand down, punching the girls shoulders and then flipped over her and using air bending to push himself back, dodging the ground attack and distancing the two. If this was successful the girl would notice that when Shinsei pushed off her shoulder he also would have succeeded in blocking the chi from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 am

The moment he touched her shoulder she knew he was a chi blocker. Pff, fine, if that's the way he wants to play it. He went flipping over her head, but she wasn't one to be trifled with. She didn't even turn around, beneath the earth, she rocked her feet and curled the earth up, doing the double duty of pulling a dome of earth around her and sending two sharp stalactites towards the area below where the man was headed towards landing. While in the dome, she rotated the shoulder that had been hit and freed her feet from the ground. Holding her stance, she waited, counting in her head.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:32 am

Shinsei noticed the dome and attack as he was landing and because she couldn't see him he brought his hands together and then did a wave motion dividing them causing the weapons fired at him to tilt and move away from him, one of which only slightly scratching his shirt. Upon landing Shinsei knew he couldn't let her stay in there for too long. He looked around and notice several pots filled with water.

Shinsei waved one of his arms and then pointed at the dome and twirled his finger causing the water to fire at the dome and begin to drill through it attempting to break through.
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Within her dome of earth, she grinned to herself. She heard something trying to drill through her shield. The first thing she did was to bend the earth beneath her aside, dropping her down about a couple of feet. Next, she reached to her side and quickly untied the bag that she had at her side. From within, she pulled a few small crystals. She tossed them into the air, and with an expert tweak of her left hand, fired them about half a foot apart in a straight horizontal line, straight out where the drilling was coming from. The center gem shot straight through the water lance, and the other two came out on either side. All 3 flew towards this mystery man. At the same time, the dome collapsed and the ground returned to its flat state, the woman now kneeling beneath where the dome was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Beginning (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next