Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A ship ride to victory or not... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A ship ride to victory or not... I_vote_lcapA ship ride to victory or not... I_voting_barA ship ride to victory or not... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A ship ride to victory or not... I_vote_lcapA ship ride to victory or not... I_voting_barA ship ride to victory or not... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A ship ride to victory or not...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

A ship ride to victory or not... Empty
PostSubject: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Akira was walking slowly to the market to retrieve the sea cucumbers for the soup to give orphanage children. Then she saw a poster.

Welcome to those who are reading,
We are sending word to the tribe we are leading a small
fleet of ships to destroy small towns of the fire nation
We need
Cooks
Healers
Water benders
Warriors

What? How could they it is still not long after the war raged at our doorstep now this. 'Sighs deeply' How should this be fixed?

I looked to the horizon as the sun set looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Hanako, was pacing in the snow his paws very giant compared to my feet. I stroked his red fur pondering about the ship. On the docks large ships were being built long masts, and large sails. I clutched my moon necklace looking for answers. I turned the street to find a new house, with men and women lined up. I walked over into the house and lifted up the door animal drape. I saw a large desk with guards around the man at the desk. The man was saying "What do you have special talents?" "Healing" the women said. "Perfect!" the man said "Welcome to the fleet!" The fleet..Hmmm well now I know who is running it now I have to stop them from hurting Innocent fire nation villages I walked over to the line and waited a very long time. Then, "Welcome my name is Hurn, what is your special talent?" he said "Cooking"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:01 pm

The ship had many supplies weapons, water, food, and all you could name on a ship. Hurn the fleet captain was aggressive with the crew. Barking orders all you could think of. I was busy churning water in the stew pot as hungry passengers lined up. I was ladling sea cucumber soup in 100's of bowls. After, the crew ate I had eaten 3 bowls because I was so hungry. The hammock beds rocked on the ship vigorously. I clung to the hammock for dear life. Many days past then we saw the earth nation train. Hurn order the fleet to hide behind the rocks. He signaled to the water benders to make a steam cover. Mist blew over the train tacks to Ba Sing Se The water benders froze the train into the tracks. People were screaming and crying. Hurn busted in the door and said "Hello everyone, you are now our prisoners, so don't try fighting back we can hurt you very hard" Everyone on the train was put in freezing ice chains and sent to the boat hull. The door was locked up and frozen by ice. Screaming was heard by all in the hull. All the children were taken to a separate boat to not be seen by their parents. The healers watched over the children. The captain Hurn made an announcement "We will take all the prisoners we can get and take them back to the northern water tribe and show them the wrath of the water tribe." Everyone cheered, but I did not cheer. I crept to the second deck to think. If we are going to take earth kingdom people then we can never gain trust from them. How can the world be saved? My feet dragged me to the top deck and my eyes looked at suns set for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:07 pm

The ships returned to the water tribe. Then when they opened the hull the prisoners were gone without a trace. I smiled under my breath. Then I walked to my house ans slept for hours.
Back to top Go down
MichiNozara
Novice
Novice
MichiNozara

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Michi watched the ships come into site. She sighed. Haddent the war ended?
Or had another one began?
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:35 pm

(This is an old topic, it does not take effect)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ship ride to victory or not...   A ship ride to victory or not... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ship ride to victory or not...
Page 1 of 1