Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Finding a new start 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Finding a new start I_vote_lcapFinding a new start I_voting_barFinding a new start I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Finding a new start I_vote_lcapFinding a new start I_voting_barFinding a new start I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Finding a new start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

Finding a new start Empty
PostSubject: Finding a new start   Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:53 am

I looked in many though scrolls and documents to find a reference of my parents name. All records of her parents vanished from the tribe library. The only records she found was "By order of the government.......Are sentenced to death." Tears welded in my eyes and flowed out. Hanako sat next to me and was telling be "Please don't cry. You will be OK, I am here." I walked out of my home of ice to see the sun blazing in my eyes. Classes were starting, I walked with heavy steps and sighing to the class of healers. She show the girls how to heal the hardest wounds. All the girls were struggling, but after class the teacher told them they would practice more. Someone was screaming "HELP! HELP!" My eyes were locked in. Hanako ran to the girl with blazing speed and jumped on the iceberg. The girl was crying heavily. I focused and created a water wave Waterbender to reach the iceberg. Hanako was taking off the thick rope with his teeth. "Why are you here?" I asked with caution. "The boys tied me up last night, and threw me on here as a joke." the girl said with anger in her eyes. "Very cruel joke. Let's get you out of here.........."
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Finding a new start 2   Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:18 am

The girl stood on her feet and gazed on my moon stone necklace. "Where did you get that necklace?" the girl asked with wonder. "My family's greatest possession. The moon spirit gave it to us." I said with happiness within my voice. "I remember when I gave that to your..."the girls voice faltered. "Wait," I said with a question tone, "Are you the moon spirit?" I asked with excitement in my voice. "Well, yes I am. I took to a human form to see the world, but when the boys saw me they did not think I was pretty Her face was turning red right about now so they attacked me. I did not have time to react so that is why I am here." Moon spirit said contently. "Want to go back to the spirit oasis now?" "Before we go here is my gift for saving me," She took my moonstone necklace off and used magic on it."Now when you where this necklace your water bending is 100x stronger. "Thank you very much," I hugged her happily. The moon spirit giggled. " Let's go back to my fish form. Shall we?"

Waterbender I water bended a giant wave Giant like as big as a fire nation ship and we headed to the spirit oasis.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Finding a new start 3   Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:33 am

We boarded a boat to the oasis. The boys looked at her dumbfounded "How is she here?" they questioned one another. "Never mind," the leader of the boys said."Get Them!!!" "Wait!" I yelled. The boys stopped in their tracks. "How about you duel each other, whoever wins, wins OK." The boys decided who to chose while I talked to the moon spirit. Her voice was at a whisper " I don't want to give away my identity to some stupid boys!" she said. "I have a plan." I said like I had the biggest secret in the world. "We will duel the boy at night, then we will make a wall water to distract them. Then, we will hide in my ice shaft that I built." "You have an ice shaft Very Happy" "That's not the point we need to hide, OK, my wolf will be in the shaft to keep out intruders."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Finding a new start 4   Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:30 am

Darkness crept over the sky. The moon spirit was wearing black coat with her silver hair not glowing as harsh. I was wearing a ninja looking suit and my daggers in their leather slot on my belt. My blond hair was hard to see in the light of the full moon. The boy was wearing a coat of white furs and ebony boots. "Ready to start" the boy said with a challenging voice. The Moon Spirit nodded her head. I yelled "Begin!".

Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender Waterbender

The boy froze the Moon Spirits feet to the ground. I yelled "NOW!!" The boy looked at his group with dumbfound. With the moon spirit your bending is 1000x stronger. We summoned a wave to distract the boys. It worked quite well. The wave threw ice spears, water balls, and water waves easily distracting the boys. "OK when I open this run in it, and it looks like a dead end but run through and you will find the shaft." I said with a quickness in my voice. I opened the ice block and the moon spirit ran through the snow. She saw the sculpted ice shaft and smiled wide. I dove through the snow block to reach the ice shaft I had made. Hanako greeted me warmly. When he saw the Moon Spirit he bowed to her. She said "Arise Hanako you are a very loyal wolf. For this I thank you." Hanako wagged his tail at a alarming rate. "Now we wait." I said. I opened the ice fridge to take out some food ,the Moon Spirit said "Thank you," as I passed her some octopus sea cucumber soup.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Finding a new start 5   Finding a new start I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:55 am

Sunrise was upon the earth. Seals hummed to the tune of the ocean waves. "Wake up we have to bring you back to the oasis" I said quietly. The Moon Spirit in an instant was ready to go and full of joy. I checked the outside before opening the gate. The coast was clear we moved on. The palace was shimmering with sunlight. We raced to the wooden door to the oasis. I opened the door and saw the beautiful waterfall with a small green area, with a koi pond. We walked slowly on each stone to the pond. The water was warm the heat made me relax. There was a wooden arch behind the koi pond and behind the arch was trees, flowers, and bushes. We sat near the water and the Moon Spirit dipped her fingers in the water, and her eyes glowed. She said " Thank you Akira you have helped me through my time on the earth. Thank you." Around her body a ball of pure white light surrounded her. The ball rose above the koi pond and a transformation happened. Her legs became a tail and her whole body turned white, and her fish form plopped in the water. I waved good-bye and left the oasis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new start   Finding a new start I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a new start
Page 1 of 1