Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Family Reunion - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Family Reunion - Page 2 I_voting_barA Family Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Family Reunion - Page 2 I_voting_barA Family Reunion - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Family Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

A Family Reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm

"Father that boy is seven years old and he just started today. You don't tell me how to treat my servants." He watched his father and sighed. "Yes I might as well let all my young servants drink, I will become the Alcohol King with the Drunk Servants. I will get nothing done and let my nation go in a downward spiral. Would you like that father?" Lu asked still sitting and trying to remain calm. "Please get down, the chess pieces are an old gift from the Air Nomads." He looked at Akatsuchi to see if his brother would help, he was not going to say a thing. Lu stood up and walked to his father, "Please sit and the kitchen is a good walk from the library it will take a while for it to get here." He walked over and stood hear a bookcase, "Must you act like this..." He put his head in his hands and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Onoki, who was now smoking his pipe didn't pay any attention to his son, he put his feet up on the nearby chees table, leaned back and closed his eyes. He puffed some smoke and lowered his head. Akatsuchi sighed "He's a angry little midget isn't he?" he asked Lu as he stood up and dowsed his sleeping fathers pipe. "Believe me he's not like this at the palace, he's always bragging about you, his son the Earth King, you're lucky, you're married, you're Earth King and you allready have kids, I'm no where close to even taking over the throne" he said.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:11 pm

Lu saw his father put his feet on the chess table and he held it in and sighed. He looked at his brother who finally decided to talk. "I have to agree to that." He said with a laugh and then listened to his brother and nodded. "Those are true but the last. I am sure you will get the throne of Omashu once the old man passes." He looked at his father, "Well that will probably never happen to tell you the truth. He has smoked so many times we though that would kill him, but no it hasn't." He patted his brother on the back and walked a bit picking up some chess pieces and placing them on a bookshelf making a note to put them back on the table once they leave. "You will have a family like me you will have the little sound of feet running and the crying." He held his temples, "maybe you don't want to." He laughed and said, "I am kidding I am sure you will live a happy life."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Akatsuchi laughed "Dad's a strong old man, lets just hope I can make it to 84 like him...for an 84 year old man..he punches hard" he said rubbing the back of his head "A family would be nice, I guess"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"I hope I make it to the same age maybe even older I plan for staying Earth King for a long time and having my second born son, Tao, take the throne. I am not sure really, I am getting up in age and I keep changing my old mind about it all. One day I want to give it to him and the next wait until I pass and he gets it. I know the first born gets it but I don't trust Xu he is not capable of managing an entire Kingdom. Even my ad visors suggest I don't make him King." He sat down again and sighed. "If you do have a family and when you become King of Omashu don't have as many children as I have it makes it hard to decide a successor."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

"I only want one child...daughter or son...doesn't matter to me" he said "I just need one....besides if I have two I'll probably end up like dad..and who needs that" Akatsuchi hit the ground in the next couple of seconds, Onoki had opened his left eye and threw a book at Akatsuchi's head "I heard that!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Lu looked at his father and sighed, "Dad you can't just hit your son with a book." He looked at the book and sighed again, "Especially if that book was one of the ones to survive the fire." He picked it up and dusted it off and placed it back in its spot. "Please don't throw things." He looked at his brother and put him in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion   A Family Reunion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Family Reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2