Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDeath of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_voting_barDeath of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Death of A Hero: Protecting the King

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:15 pm

"After I'm done teaching you about protecting the King...I'm going to use my sweeping powers as Fire Lord to sew my sisters mouth shut" Tsukiyomi gave a small laugh but shut up when a elbow to the gut prompted him to quit it. Tsukiyomi recovere from the blow and smiled "I was kidding relax" he said "Now where was I? Ah yes, protecting the King....well first thing you need to know..is that everyone needs to do their best to protect the King, as a citizen of the Fire Nation and of this world you need to do everything in your power to protect this King....now who can tell me who this King is?" One of the kids raised their hands cockily "It's you" he said, Tsukiyomi shook his head saying no. Another kid jumped up "The Earth King?" he asked. Tsukiyomi smiled again and said no, he sighed and laughed "It's fine I didn't expect you guys to get it anyway....the King...is the unborn generation of children...the next generation of citizens that will inherit this country and it's customs and culture from the older generations....I've spent my life fighting to protect the King...and soon it'll be time for me to entrust my will to my son...and one day he'll be entrusting the will to his my grandchild.....and one day you will have wills entrusted to you and will entrust your wills to others....that is the cycle of life." The kids, to Tsukiyomi's suprise and Amaterasu's chagrin, actually understood this.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Ama pressed her forehead into the palm of her hand. The children were all climbing over Tsukiyomi, eager to hear what else he had to say. One even sat on top of his head. "Well, at least they're enjoying it," she commented, though her voice was strained.

She peered through the throes of the kids and had to smile. "They're all so cute. I miss it when the kids were like this."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Tsukiyomi laughed, one of the kids tugged on his sleeve "Mr.Bunyan?" asked the boy "If the babies are the King...what are we? And what are you and Amaterasu?" Tsukiyomi smiled "Well...you guys would be the bishop....very agile and fast...quick to move...and effective if used correctly...and me and Ama? We'd be pawns...a sacrificial piece..we've had our time as power pieces...now it's time for give our lives for the king...that's what makes us old people cool you see." Tsukiyomi laughed but his laugh was cut short by an explosion as half the room dissapeared. The kids hid behind Tsukiyomi in fear as a large living, wooden statue with a blindfold roared at them. Tsukiyomi stood up and swung his arm, summoning a sword to his hand. "The Gedo Mazo...." he said to himself "How...Amaterasu...get these kids out of here...evacuate the city...everyone between the school and the ocean is top priority....understand? I'll buy you some time."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Amaterasu swept the crying, screaming, and otherwise horrified kids close to her body. She passed Tsukiyomi a concerned glance, murmuring "Good luck", before teleporting out of the nursery in a spiral of black flames.

Re-emerging inside one of the main rooms of the palace, Amaterasu collapsed to her knees from the strain. The children were still panicking, asking questions. All were trying to grab onto her for solace. She couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed. There must have been at least thirty of them, all from the same school.

Servants came, shepharding the children up. She saw Kiari stride in, violet eyes wide with confusion. Although he was of fifty years, he still seemed as fit as ever. The look of confusion in his eyes, however, was not something she was used to seeing.

"What happened?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"An attack!" she cried. "It happened at the school, but I know that whoever it is, they're after Tsukiyomi!"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:10 am

Tsukiyomi swung the sword over his shoulder. He looked up at the Gedo Mazo, blocking the sunlight from above was a cloaked figure. Tsukiyomi scoffed “I haven’t seen someone who was able to summon the Gedo in years…..not since my brother….which makes me ask….who are you?’ asked Tsukiyomi. There was silence, nothing made a noise except for the growling of the large demonic statue. Tsukiyomi spoke again yelling louder this time “I don’t think you hear me….” He said “I’ll ask again…Who are you?” Still nothing, this time however the Gedo Mazo raised it’s hand bringing it down on the spot where Tsukiyomi was. Tsukiyomi luckily managed to jump and dodge in time he landed on the back of the Gedo’s hand. Tsukiyomi gave a small laugh “One of thos types eh?” he asked quietly to himself. “Well I may not know who you are…but I do know that this is going to make a great next chapter for my book….it’s a story of my life” said Tsukiyomi “The Tale of Tsukiyomi the Gallant….not a bad title eh? I’d say it’s pretty damn honorable....pretty damn honorable.” The hooded figure just stood there unmoved, he laughed and looked at Tsukiyomi from behind his hood “You talk too much..” he said coldly.

Tsukiyomi’s eyes widened as he looked at the hooded figure ‘T-that voice….’ He thought to himself ‘It can’t be….that’s impossible…I must’ve been hearing things.’ Tsukiyomi swung his sword, he knew that if he kept stalling like this he’d end up dead. He ran up the Gedo’s arm sword at the ready charging at the hooded figure. He brought his sword down above the figure’s head, the figure calmly and fluidly blocked his sword with his own. Tsukiyomi saw the sword and jumped back in shock, he could’ve sworn that the sword his opponent was using once belonged to his brother….but that’s impossible. Tsukiyomi shook his head and pushed these thoughts from his mind, this was impossible, Sasuno’o had no son and both him and his wife had died. Tsukiyomi charged once more at his enemy this time spinning around attempting to strike his opponents side only to be blocked again. Tsukiyomi ran forward to charge again but was knocked back as a his opponent raised his hand, sending a blast of shadow at Tsukiyomi’s chest. Tsukiyomi flew back off the Gedo’s back and landed into the ground making a crater. He stood up wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth.

He looked up at his opponent, he knew this would be tough. But he had to fight until the end…even if it meant death. Tsukiyomi swung his sword, white flames erupting from it, he ran at the enemy. He stabbed his sword though his opponent's chest. Tsukiyomi smiled as he pierced through the opponents chest, but cursed when it turned out to be a clone made of darkness. Tsukiyomi quickly blocked from above as the hooded figure tried to bring his sword down on his head. Tsukiyomi forced his opponent off, disarming both of them. The fight started to remind him of the one he had with Sasuno’o all those years ago.

Tsukiyomi drew his focus back to the battle, he just managed to block a punch to the head. He ducked as his opponent sent a kick to his neck. As Tsukiyomi came up from his dodge he sent a punch to his opponents gut but his opponent dodged. The hooded figure kicked to Tsukiyomi’s head, Tsukiyomi blocked every attack. They kept up like this for minutes moving back and forth on the Gedo’s back blocking each other’s shots. Tsukiyomi finally managed a rib cracking kick to his opponent’s chest. As the opponent hit the ground Tsukiyomi smiled “And that’s how it’s done!” he said “No one messes with Tsukiyomi, I’m just too good for you-“ Tsukiyomi was cut off by a large explosion, the next thing he knew he was skidding to a halt. He felt a pain in his right shoulder…..but something was wrong……instead of the pain shooting through his arm it stopped at his shoulder….almost as if he didn’t have an arm.

Tsukiyomi looked at his arm and felt more pain as he saw what was wrong, he had no arm. His left arm was completely blown off….but how? Was it from the Gedo? It wasn't until Tsukiyomi looked up and saw his opponent standing there….perfectly fine. ‘So it was a clone eh?’ he thought to himself ’Just like….wait?! THAT SHADOW?! It can’t be?!’ Tsukiyomi looked up at the outline of his opponent who was now cloakless. ‘That’s! No….it can’t be…..but….how?!’ he thought ‘The Gedo Mazo….the Sword….the voice…the fighting style…..it can only mean…’ Tsukiyomi’s eyes widened with enlightenment “I’ve figured out who he is!” he said outloud. There was a boom as someone burst from the ground at Tsukiyomi’s feet. It was his opponent, as he burst from the ground he spoke “Unfortunately you figured it out too late” he said coldly and calmly.

He grabbed Tsukiyomi’s throat hard and squeezed hard. Tsukiyomi couldn’t find words, because he couldn’t speak. ‘My throat!!’ he thought to himself. He was at a loss for words…his throat was completely crushed and he couldn’t speak; on top of that he lost his left arm completely…making him useless when it came to fighting. Tsukiyomi hit the ground face first as he lie there he could feel his opponent and 5 of his clones stab him through the back with their swords. The next thing Tsukiyomi knew…everything went black.

Tsukiyomi lie there…he felt dead, but yet alive at the same time. Tsukiyomi felt unaccomplished he felt like he had failed “So this is how my story ends huh? Just another failiure….maybe Sasuno’o was right…all I could ever do is screw up….I couldn’t save my cousin….I couldn’t stop my brother….I couldn’t keep my promise to my sis…..I’ll never get to see my grandkid…..I couldn’t stay with my wife….I guess my life really has been a string of failures….and this is how it ends…in shame” Tsukiyomi’s thoughts filled his head he could hear them taunting him until they were interrupted by a voice, strong and powerful, but also loving. Tsukiyomi turned around and looked down, shocked at who he saw. “D-dad?” he asked in disbelief “Is this where you’ve been?” Kouzai nodded “Yes…I haven’t seen Sasuno’o yet….he must’ve gone down under…..I will admit though….I didn’t expect to see you this early” he said. Tsukiyomi laughed “Believe me neither did I…you would not believe what I’ve been through after you died” said Tsukiyomi. Kouzai laughed, similar to how Tsukiyomi did “I know….I’ve been watching over you and your sister….I must say, I have a fine grandson…a lot like his father” he said “I’m sorry to hear about your brother…..but Tsukiyomi I do need to tell you….what you just told yourself….it’s not true…you’re not a failure. What looked like failure to you was actually a success. By killing your brother and namesake you stopped the Zombies that plagued the world and kept balance. You didn’t fail with your marriage…your wife left you, it was her loss…you still have a wonderful son though. And you’ve honored your promise to me….you’ve followed your heart and protected the king…and you’ve passed on the belief to the next generation…I’m proud of you.”

Kouzai smiled at his son “You’ve surpassed your ancestors…just like how Kaji will one day surpass you” he said shaking Tsukiyomi’s hand. Tsukiyomi smiled “Thanks dad…that means a lot” he told him. Kouzai smiled brightly and cleared his throat “But your fight isn’t over yet; use your willpower, the one you’ve always had….the one that fuels your guts to never give up. You need to warn Kaji and Amaterasu of this threat…if this boy is who you claim he is….it’s up to your son and his friends, the Warriors, to stop him.” Tsukiyomi nodded determinedly “I understand” he said “So…I’ll see you in a bit then? We can catch up when I return.” Kouzai nodded “I’d like that my son” he said proudly “Now go, fast.”

Tsukiyomi gained consciousness slowly…he lay there, blood pouring from his mouth and shoulder. His father’s words ringing in his head “Always protect the king…that is the will that I pass onto you” he said. Tsukiyomi’s eyes opened slowly ‘To risk my life and protect the king. In the end there was one choice that was left to me…..Never give up! That was the choice I had to make. And now as I lay here dying….I’ll use my last breath to entrust this knowledge and my will to you, Kaji….I hope you can stop this threat…No, I know you can’ thought Tsukiyomi ‘And…..I’m sorry I left you all alone….first your mother…and now me….but you’re never alone….your friends….your cousins….your aunt…..they’re all your family….and they will be with you in this time of need…..good luck Kaji….’

Tsukiyomi pushed himelf up with his remaining hand and reached into his pocket as he lay on his side. He lay a scroll out on the groud and began to write, the white flames forming at his finger tips. He used it to engrave a message into the scroll. Tsukiyomi finished writing and kicked the scroll aside so that it wouldn’t be seen. He looked up and saw the young boy, his opponent look down at him. “I could’ve sworn his heart had stopped….but it would seem he fought his way back with his willpower alone” he said “Time to finish him off….Gedo…take care of this.” The Gedo Mazo roared and reared it opened it’s mouth as a large ball of energy started to form in its mouth. Tsukiyomi closed his eyes and clenched his fist bracing for the pain. The Gedo’s blast shot from its mouth hitting the spot in front of Tsukiyomi, Tsukiyomi went flying back across the city, he hit the water. As he lay on the surface for a second he smiled, he died an honorable death in his opinion. Tsukiyomi started to sink, the life draining from him with every meter he sank. Tsukiyomi thought as he sunk lower and lower “There we go…a much better ending to my story….the final chapter of Tsukiyomi the Gallant is complete….and the book is done….now all I need is a name for that chapter…how about…..The Frog in the Well Drifts Off Into the Great Ocean…..yes much better….it’s a wonderful name for the ending chapter….pretty damn honorable….pretty damn honorable, hehehe. Now for the name of the sequel…..how about? The Tale of Kaji the Brave…..or maybe The Will of the King…..that has a nice ring to it……it sounds perfect….now dad…..it’s time I return so we can catch up….it’s been a long time since we’ve talked…..and I have a long long story to tell you…..I hope I can see Fyre as well...it's been a while...I miss her...and maybe Sasuno’o can some too and Tsukaia also…..and so the final chapter ends…..and a new story begins.’

(Btw the Message is in code...the only thing that Amaterasu can read is the japanese writing on the front that says To Kaji. Amaterasu is supposed to send it to him so ya....I'll make up the code in a sec don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 pm

It had taken a while to get most of the citizens safely evacuated, and even then Amaterasu was concerned that there were still stragglers around the battle site. Fear enveloped the woman completely, and tension threatened her ability to focus. Throughout the violent tremors of the earth and the clouds of ash from the debris flung everywhere from the battle, she could have sworn she'd seen a monster. A giant, unearthly statue through the midst of the chaos.

It was moving.

Then, she heard the faint call of her brother's voice.

Instinctively, Amaterasu's body flung forward racing to the spot of Tsukiyomi's battle. When she finally got there, there was no sign of her brother. Just calamity. Explosions wracked the city as the beast that tore through it and disappeared. Amaterasu caught a faint but familiar voice. One that sent a chill through her.

And down in the water, Tsukiyomi's body floated lifelessly.

Amaterasu couldn't take it anymore. She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Tsukiyomi's soul flew from his body. He saw Amaterasu scream, Tsukiyomi stopped, he couldn't meet with his father just yet. The spirit floated over to Amaterasu unseen and invisible. He stood behind her and put his hand on her shoulder "I'm sorry sis....stay strong...I know you can" he whispered as the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm

The scream tore through Amaterasu's throat, almost simultaneous with her tears. She clutched her stomach as she fell to her knees, a hair's breadth away from the edge, and let out all her despair. Salty orbs slid from her knees and mixed with the churning waves down below. The agony threatened to tear her apart.

A hand touched her shoulder -- whether it be the hand of a savior or the hand of Tsukiyomi's killer Amaterasu didn't care. She reminisced over all she'd been through with her brother. She couldn't fathom losing him. It wasn't fair.

"I'm sorry sis....stay strong...I know you can," a faint voice whispered. Tsukiyomi's voice -- deep and smooth.

"Bro..." she squeaked, sounding helpless. "Please -- don't die," she pleased, clutching the edge of the cliff with her fingers. She fainted then, plummetting down below.

But the water expanded up to cradle her, churning softly around her slender frame.

And Kiari emerged, holding her like the father she sometimes considered him.

He drew the water around Tsukiyomi as well, his heart agonizing as he helped to lift his Godson out of the crimson water. The sight of the man's mutilated from was almost enough to make him keel over.

"I see it's not over yet," he murmured forbodingly, eyes dark with sadness. "Sasuno'o... what have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Tsukiyomi gave one last tearful whisper "Uncle...take care of her...keep her strong...she'll need your help.....I love you sis...and I'll always watch over you...just like dad is" he said. Tsukiyomi looked back one last time before dissapearing for good, he was gone. Tsukiyomi had finally passed on.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:23 am

~ SABLE (Fire Nation Royal Guard)

Sable sat in his quarters, gloomier than ever. The Fire Lord -- Fire Lord Tsukiyomi -- was dead.
He could hardly believe it. It seemed unreal to him, and he couldn't handle the misery and confusion around him, so he'd retreated back to his quarters. Noriaki was left to do most of the footwork. Sable with majority the paperwork. All in wall, especially with the state of their minds, it was quite taxing.

So he meditated instead.

After three short knocks, the door to his chambers opened. Noriaki strode in, something clutched under his arm. "You wouldn't guess what I finally recovered. Amaterasu says it's meant for Kaji."

Sable held out his hands, and a scroll was placed in his grip. "Amaterasu actually read this for us?" he said dubiously.

"Dad's got the magic touch," said Noriaki, referring to their father with a kind of fondess. "Haru has been a great help with her as well. Amaterasu is getting prepped to become Acting Fire Lord."

"It's only been a day," said Sable, eyes as hard as flints. "Isn't that too soon?"

"Hey, the country's in turmoil," Noriaki said, shrugging. "I'd hate for it to be Ama, but we need her now."

Sable brandished the scroll. "And this?"

Noriaki smirked. "We deliver that to Kaji."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of A Hero: Protecting the King   Death of A Hero: Protecting the King - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of A Hero: Protecting the King
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2