Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_vote_lcapThe First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_voting_barThe First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_vote_lcapThe First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_voting_barThe First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) Empty
PostSubject: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm

He had arrived, he did not take long to find the first man on the list. There was only one problem, he was a General and he would be hard to get to. He had to make a plan to kill him and leave his mark. Ahbwen had been watching this man fora very long time. It had been a fews days to where he was just a shadow in the back ground, he watched him...learned his habits and had been planning to make his move. After the third week he had found his moment, at night the man would go and relax in a hot spring with a few girls. Ahbwen had been watching him from the roof, he was ready to make his first strike.

There was only one problem....the women he had his fun with in the spring. He could not let anyone see him preform the kill. He had to find a moment where they were gone or he had to kill them as well.Either way it did not matter to him as he was going to kill this man either way and send a message to the Fire Nation that they could not get away for what they did to his God Father. It was night and the girls where with him. Ahbwen bide his time watching and waiting. The girls after their little fun, they got up and left. The General also got up and walked to the bathroom.

Ahbwen stepped down from the roof silent as ever. The General was washing his face, he looked back up to the mirror, he rub his face with a warm cloth. He went back down to the sink and he looked back at the mirror....Ahbwen was in the mirror, the next thing he knew there was a blade erupting from his throat. Ahbwen grabbed the head of the mans hair and pulled in into the blade. Ahbwen kicked the dead man to the wall and re-tracked his blade. He watched the man bleed to death. Ahbwen took out a rope and hung the man by his feet. The women come back as she had to see the General again, but to her horror she saw Ahbwen wiping a name on a list with blood. She screamed and ran out yelling " He killed him, He killed the General !!" yelled the girl as she had alerted the Guard. Ahbwen ran out as he had finished the kill but he was caught....he had to make a run for it before someone was going to catch or try to.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 pm

"Well Well Well" June says standing high upon the roof, she smirked slightly watching Ahbwen run "what say we help him out girls?" she says a group of three females emerging from behind her, they all had firey red hair and they were all wearing fire nation armour. June smirks looking to the girls, they were of course her ghouls "shall we make things more interesting" she says, sliding down the roof, the three girls in formation behind her, she smirked dropping forward onto the ground, the female ghouls behind her.

June sighed licking her lips slightly watching Ahbwen run, she shook her head slightly "hmm this is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Gyan was walking peacefully trough the streets of the fire nation when he hear somebody screaming. He jumped over there and he saw a man dressed in black.

”What did you do boy” he asked him.

He hopped that he wont want to fight because Gyan was against any fights or wars.

”I hope you didn’t kill that man” he said waiting for the boys answer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Ahbwen was running as he could not be seen by the fire nation. He refused to get caught !! He was jumping through windows and jumping out and hiding in bushes. He stopped, he smelt something different, he slide himself around and glanced around. He listened and he felt the vibrations on the ground. There was someone watching him....he could not risk it. He turned and bolted away from the resort. he refused to take that chance that the fire nation was on to him. " There where no guards just his tramps !! Who could be watching me!?! " he growled to himself. He could feel that he was being followed.....he hated being followed. He heard someone call to him...shit he had been caught !!! He looked at the man, snarled at the smell of him and he bolted away from him.

He slid down into a small opening and it turned he found himself on a beach. He stopped and felt the sand with his boots. He stopped and looked behind him, he was still being followed. He waited for that person to find him, whoever it was he had to kill it or scare it to leave him alone and forget what he or she saw.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

June smirked slightly seeing Ahbwen run, she looked to where he was going rushing through the streets towards the beach her firebending ghouls close behind her. June smirked slightly "hello there I saw what you did.......Impressive" she says her and her ghouls bowing down slightly as a sighn of respect to Ahbwen. June smirked her lips curved into a smile "it was cold and without a dought remorsless perfect.........you are the perfect killing machine like me"

June smirks her ghouls ready to fight if she needed to "but if you realy wanna make an impact" she says pointing to what apeared to be a large ship offshores "if you realy realy wish to make an impact that is a warship there it has a group generals celebrating a party I wish for you to help me aquire it."
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Gyan was following Ahbwen. He jumped tree times and that was enough to land on the beach. He looked at the man again. His eyes ware blurred
A little. He was probably blind. He looked him carefully again. He was dressed in black. Such a ugly colour, he thought.

“What did you did, boy” he repeated, this time louder.

"Oh i see you got company" he said looking at June.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Ahbwen listened to the girl, he thought of the offer but tossed it aside." how I kill and why I kill is different from how you kill. The generals are of no concern of me. I hunt specific targets, I don't hunt for the thrill" he said calmy. He could tell this girl was a little insane, but no matter it did not bother him much. He also made note of the goons following her, he heard someone else and he glanced up. He heard what the man said, he knew what he did why ask? He ignored him but acknowledge him by glancing at him signalling that he was not the only killer in the group.

He was also prepared for anything, he knew her goons where ready to fight but he would avoid that If he could but he was not sure as to how this girl would react to him denying her offer. He had no use for senseless violence, he was after only one goal...get Rose !
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:37 pm

"you seek revenge" June says a smirk on her face "I too seek revenge and power, on that ship is someone you are searching for, you will find answers there we are destined for the same ship" June says nodding her head slightly a pleasent smile on her face "of course I can always get someone else to help me, liberate that ship I was thinking maybe my girls could help, for with this ship at my disposal I shall........well thats a secret."
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Gyan was loosing his patient. He pulled his hand out of his sleeves and he airbended him self in front of the boy.“What did you do, boy” he asked for the third time, still smiling.He didn’t like the girls that ware surrounding him, but still, he didn’t forgot his manners.“How are you, ladies” he asked and bowed down.Then he again looked in Ahbwens blurred eyes waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Ahbwen glanced at the air bender, he glanced back at the girl. He was beginning not to like her being reckless causing un needed violence. He looked back at the air bender " I slid my blade and killed a General....good enough?" he said bluntly. He looked back at the girl, how did she know if there was a person he needed to kill? She just met him, he assumed she was just wanting to use him for her own needs. Relaxed as he felt no threat " Your an animal, I do not kill if it does not benefit me, how do you know WHO I am hunting? I never told you anything! Your just like the rats who live off of other people, a bum...a waste of space. Get out of my face and pray to god I don't smell you again or you will be my next target !" he said with a hiss towards the girl. He looked back at the air bender, " I would go the opposite way air bender, what I am and what you are do not mix. I am a hunter not an ass kisser." He said bluntly. He turned his back on both of them and made his way towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )   The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First blood soaked victim ( OPEN )
Page 1 of 1