Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Ahbwen shrugged as he could wait, he was in no rush as he could hear the soldeirs going their own ways. He motioned him to go ahead with his plan as he will wait for him to catch this Earth bender. As he was waiting he listened to the news of Legend. Of many years ago of the Fire nations attack on the city and how some boy had saved them. He took it in interest to listen to this old man talk to the kids. He looked down at one of the kids acting like he was some hero, he bumped into Ahbwen as he looked at him. He saw his eyes as he was afraid of how milky white they were. He was open mouth in fear and slwoly moved away. Ahbwen did not care at all as he never could get mad at children, he remembered as how he was a a kid acting like his pet hawk. The idea of flying and being free! He made a promise he would learn air bending as he wanted to learn every single type of bending there was out there. Though he was a master fire bender, normally someone would be happy with just one, but he wanted to learn everything he could to survive in a world like this.

His hawk landed back on his shoulder with a sack of gold, he felt the weight in it, he smiled a sthis would be enough to keep him till he reached his next destiination and possible a lot more. He put it in his front pouch and he continued his wait for the man.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Kiendo slowly walked across the street and looked around a little bit. Nobody seemed to be interested in him. That was good, because what he did next would have made many scream. He fast climbed the wall to an window in the first floor. Fast he looked inside if somebody was there, then he opened it and slowly crawled inside. It was really quiet, but he could hear footsteps in the ground floor. Now you are mine., he thought with a smile and walked down.

Fast he found the man he had been searching. He was walking up and down, like something bothered him. Quietly Kiendo rushed behind the man. "Hi. Remember me?", he asked with a smile. With horror on his face he turned towards Kiendo and wanted to scream, but the young man laid an hand on his mouth. "We do not want that somebody comes inside to see us. And by the way, you will not die now. You have to answer questions.", Kiendo said, but hate shone in his eyes. Fast he walked with his victim to an chair and tied him up there. Then he walked to the door and opened it.

Looking around again, he rushed over the street towards Ahbwen. "I have him. You can come now.", he whispered. Then he led the man back to the house. "The man is called Lerno. I am sure he will answer all of your questions.", Kiendo said while he led the man into the room where his victim was tied to the chair. "Oh, if you try to scream, I will kill you imidiatly. You are not the only one who can provide information.", he said to Lerno. That was a lie, or Kiendo thought it was. He had no idea if the other men knew the lady who smelled like roses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Ahbwen looked at him, the man looked at him. The confused look of "who are you" was in his eyes. Ahbwen could hear his heart racing, Ahbwen took off his hood too show that he was not the aggressor in this situation. Ahbwen was calm and quiet he took out the wanted poster and pointed at the seal. " Who does this seal belong too? I know its from the fire nation but I want to know which of the Royal family its from?" he said. As he was waiting he had another question," Besides of the seal, do you know a lady who smells of Roses? I also assume she wants me dead after trying to kill me when I was just a boy." Ahbwen explained. He was not going to give out everything just yet, even if the man had no idea what he was talking about, he was positive that he knew of the seal since of his age and hopefully he has learned enough over the years of his life.

Ahbwen took out his blade as the blade turned white hot. Ahbwen was using his fire bending to enhance the heat to make it scalding hot. The blades where made for fire benders only to use. " You see I have been blind for all my life and I have been training to fight and use my other senses to make up for being blind. I can tell if you are lieing with ease, so if i find out your lieing I will carve out both of your legs" Threatened Ahbwen. He was bluffing, the worse he would do was scare him, he had no real reason to use force as he mainly always tried to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Lerno was shacking with fear. He looked at the eyes of the man that was standing in front of him. He did not wanted to say something first. Especially when the man asked about a lady that smells like roses. It was a friend of his, and he did not liked to tell something about his friends. But then he threated Lerno with a blade, white of the heat. "Please, do nothing to me. I will tell you everything.", he said, nearly crying. It was too much for him. First this man he knew would kill him and now being threatened with a knive.

"The lady you are searching belongs to the fire nation family you have the seal from.", Lerno began. He began to breath faster. "It is an really old family, they are not difficult to find, especially for your friend here.", he continued. His voice was getting weaker with every word he spoke. He knew he had not much more time to live, but he felt really bad as he told them everything. "I do not really know the name of the family or of the lady, we only called her the Rose Lady, or the lady who smells like roses. But her family is known that they hire people to kill other people or kill people by themselfs. Nobody can find an connection the them, even if everybody knew there is one. Sometimes you also cannot understand why they kill some people.", he continued. "They are also one of the few families where everybody can bend the fire. They are really rich, or that is what I heared.", he finished and looked with fear in his eyes towards the two man. But then suddenly he remembered something else. "I think her name is Rose."

Kiendo had been standing there, listening to everything. He only nodded sometimes. So this lady could have been the reason why his family had died. Kiendo looked at Ahbwen. "Do you know everything you wanted? If yes, can you wait outside. I have to ask him something by myself and then I have to do something.", he said to the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm

It was indeed a lot to take in. Though he had a route that he was going to take. He got up and left the building and he sat down on the ground with his eyes closed as he thought of what the man had told him. He thought of her name and the connection of how she smelled, he laughed to himself and found it ironic, but not matter he had a royal family to hunt down and he had just the plan to do it. He was going to torture her like how she left him in pain. He was going to pick off her family one by one and leave her in pain the way she did it to him. He was going to show no mercy to this pompous fire bender. Rage flared in him as emotions and thoughts of his God Father came into his mind. Steam rolled from his hands, veins popped out from his hea. He calmed himself as he could not cause a scene where the guards would find him.

He waited for his new friend or...partner to finish his duty. Then it hit him, why would he be after him? it was to easy to break that man! What kind of info would he be after?! Ahbwen decided to listen in if he could, overall if he could not it would not overly bother him, just destroy his curiosity. He took out a throwing dagger and began to twist it with his fingers at a fast rate just to keep his mind calm and to prevent his family to haunt his memories.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 am

When Ahbwen was outside, Kiendo turned again to Lerno. "Ok, you have told us everything we wanted to know. Or better, what he wanted to know. But I still need some information. The names of the men who were with you as you killed my sister and where they live.", Kiendo said. Then, his face was exactly in front of his victims face. "Believe me, it you do not answer this question as fast as the last one, I will torture you, and I have more ideas than the man you have talked with before.", he said with an smile that scared most. But he did not needed to do so. The man told him everything he needed to know. Most of the men did not lived in Ba Sing Se any longer. They were everywhere on the rute to the firenation. One also was in the firenation. "Than you for the information. Now, rest in peace.", Kiendo said and killed Lerno really fast.

Before he went outside, he whiped away the blood from his blade. Then he looked for Ahbwen. Then he stood next to him. "As it seems your lady is really dangerous. I will have to meet some... other friends.... on the way to the fire nation.", Kiendo explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:15 am

He got up as he looked down towards the gate." this is where we part but we will meet later in the fire nation. I rather travel alone" he finished. He turned his back and walked into the crowd. A group of people passed by and when the crossed him, he was gone. Ahbwen had jumped down to the lower levels. He began making his way to the gate. He passed through without being stooped by the guards, this was a good sign. He made his way into a hidden path which he had found. He had a new target, a fire nation royal family! He was going after Rose and he was going to kill them one by one and make these killings public so everyone will know of them. He had got onto a boat which was on it's way to the fire nation. He sat in his room on the small ship as he meditated all the way there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )   The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first steps of a Long Journey ( Open )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2