Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_vote_lcapBurn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_voting_barBurn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_vote_lcapBurn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_voting_barBurn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) Empty
PostSubject: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Kiyata opens her eyes and begins to unfold her legs. She had been silently seated and meditating before one of the great memorials of Avatar Roku that was homed on Ember Island. She then stood up and gave the giant statue one last look before exiting the temple and heading back out into the city. A few gave her weird looks; from her dress and bare feet they knew she was not of the Fire Nation, but of a colony. She seemed to pay them no mind and she headed to the market to start off her day.

TBC by Me

Last edited by Ghan Wu on Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:59 pm

As Kiyata searched through the market for fresh fish and fruit, she saw several fliers plastered up around the market place. She was seeing something about a raid, but didn't want to really read what it had to say. If she didn't pay the propaganda any attention then maybe the thoughts of some of the horrible things the Nation was capable of wouldn't make themselves so apparent. But when the propaganda begins to yell at her from atop a large float, Kiyata can't help but listen.

"People of the Ember City Marketplace, I am the humble Commander Xien."

Kiyata looks up at Xien, along with everyone else within a mile radius. As he looks around making sure that he has everyone's fully undivided attention, he looks back and smiles to his two accompanying soldiers.

"Thank you. I would like to graciously extend an offer to the Fire Nation Army to all young men, ages 16 through 30. In correspondence with our goal of total world domination, we shall be ridding the world of even more Water Tribe scum. We will take no prisoners, all Water Tribe refugees must be eliminated! Join within the next two days, for that is when the fleet sets sail. Do NOT be afraid to help your Nation on it's conquest to world domination. Long Live Fire Lord Kouzai. Long Live the Fire Nation!"

As the float slowly floats on down the road to spread the good news to the rest of the Ember City patrons, all of the patriotic spirits occupying the marketplace shout out Huzzahs toward their lord and nation. All except for Kiyata, that is.

"Oh no! No prisoners? All of those innocent souls... they can't do this!"

She begins to brainstorm up ideas to somehow stop this from happening. However, one thing constantly blockades her mental process: she's not a male, so how can she get onto the fleet ships?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Kiyata carries her purchased trout and apples on a sack on her back as she continues through the marketplace, looking for a pawn shop of some sort. She can't seem to find one, and almost gives up all hopes of even finding one. But then, as luck would have it, she stumbles across an ex-Fire Nation soldier who seems to have fallen on hard times. He sits in the gutter, having completely given up on the thought that anyone will ever show him any kindness when...

"Sir? Sir?"

The soldier looks up at the colony girl before replying grouchily.

"What do you want?"

"I came to ask if, maybe, you would mind trading with me. All the food I have for your Soldier's armor."

"And why would I make a trade like that? Then I'd be running around Ember City NAKED and all I'd have are a few measly scraps and the pity of some colony peasant."

Kiyata's face scrunches up, looking down at the man. How could he talk to her in such a way when he was in no position to be insulting anyone? She was prepared to walk away, leaving the sour man to wallow in his own filth, but then she heard a noise. The noise? The loud grumbling of the soldier's starving gut.

"Looks like you need this food more than you thought, huh? The offer's still on the table ya know."

The man looks up at Kiyata, gritting his teeth. She looks down at him smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:39 pm

"All enlistees need to form a single file line! We'll be headed to Mairrow Nation shortly and need to perform a fast and accurate screening test of your fire bending abilities."

Kiyata struggled in the back of the line, trying to fit all of her hair underneath the armor's helmet. If they found out what she was up to they might just put her in prison. She had pillows taped to her body to help fill out certain segments of the suit, and you could hardly tell that she was a female. But now if she could only do something about this hair!

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

Kiyata slowly turned around to face the gruff looking soldier. She tried her best to put a little bass in her voice.

"Who, me?"

"Yeah you, wise guy! Didn't you hear the Commander? Fall in line!"

"Uhh, Yes Sir!"

Kiyata quickly jumps into a spot in line behind a round man and in front of a very muscular man. Every thirty seconds or so, she had to walk forward to keep up with the line. She could hear a man saying "FIRE!" and then the next in line would have to perform. If his technique was wrong or his fire too weak, they sent him packing. If Kiyata planned on helping any Water Tribe members, she'd have to convince the excellencies that she had what it took.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:06 pm

About two hours had passed, and Kiyata was next in line. The attendant called her up and told her to give it her best shot. She gruffly nodded her head, trying to make herself appear as manly as possible. She spread her feet apart, widening her stance. She then breathed through her nose, and like a dragon steam began to pour out. The attendant quickly jumped back as she drew forth fire before both of her closed fists and threw them up into the air, creating a pillar of flames. The surrounding soldiers looked on at her real-life fire wall! Kiyata quickly pulled her hands back down, causing the fire to disperse into a thousand tiny embers. Kiyata breathed and bowed down to the excellency, waiting for his judgment.

"Welcome aboard, soldier, we could use someone like you!"

Kiyata bowed down again (she avoided talking much so that no one could tell she was a girl) and then quickly boarded the war ship. Now all she had to do was lay low until they got to the Mairrow Nation and then she could try to help the endangered Water Tribe people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)   Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn, Baby, Burn! (closed.. but if you REALLY want to post here PM me)
Page 1 of 1