Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPoor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_voting_barPoor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPoor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_voting_barPoor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Poor Lost Alice.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:52 am

Alice continued to hold her head. She shook, "No, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! It's all my fault." She couldn't tell what had happened. He told her not to tell. Alice tried to regain herself, "I'm.. Lost." Her eyes looked so frighten, everything about her seemed scared.

This 'Alice' was quite different.

She slowly stood, but almost lost her balance. Alice looked at the two men, then suddenly bowed, "I... apologize. Please.. I'm not.." She almost looked as if she was about to cry, "I'm not crazy." Flashes of a memory stormed into Alice's head.:

"Alice. Hey! Alice, your still up there?"

Alice looked down from the tower, "Mhm.." She gave a big sigh, then smiled.

"You seem like yourself today.. I missed you."

The memory then ended, Alice only seeing blurs. She seemed, to feel better.. after seeing that memory. Her eyes were wide, still in shock though. "I...need to go back.. but.."

She looked down at her red dress, her red hands. Her messy long brown hair. Alice slowly moved the swept-side-bangs so she could see better, her lavendar eyes looking different then normal people somehow.

Alice wiped her cheek, blood rubbing off, "Can.. we leave this place?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 pm

"Uh..sure...why not head back to my palace...we can send a Messenger Hawk out and contact your parents that you're safe" said Tsukiyomi "Here climb on my shoulders...it might be better than walking to my ship...you're probably tired"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Alice blinked, "My parents..?"

Alice couldn't remember anyone other than him.

She blinked, and began climb onto Tsukiyomi's shoulders, "I don't have parents." Alice guessed. "No one cares about me. That is why.. I'm alone." She held onto the doll that resembled her. Alice began to hum a soft tune.

It was weird.. how Alice wouldn't say much, but yet did. There was alot about her people didn't know. Alice was always 'different.'

Alice didn't remember much expect the tragedy, him, and a song. But she also knew, the doll she cared for had some importance that was still unknown. She stared as she sat on his shoulders, deep in thought as she hummed.

Alice blinked, "You have a palace like him? Is it big?" Alice now just seemed like a normal kid, very naive.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"Yes I do, and the palace is huge" he said "Now I have a question for you...who is this Him you keep talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Alice yawned, "A very important person. He knows where I live! Maybe if we can find him..." Alice stopped, knowing the tragedy, remembering the many deaths of her household.

Alice didn't believe he was still alive.. so in respect, she hasn't said his name.

A soft tear slowly rolled down her cheek, she changed the subject. "What's in your palace? Do you have a tower? I live in a tower, and have a ton of dolls." Alice instantly smiled, "Are there any kids? His servant was a little boy that used to play with me!"

(( OOC: Alice is a twelve-year-old*, just so you know. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm

"There are a many kids in my palace, children and family of the many people who live and work there, you're more than welcomed to take the tower too if you want, it's empty...I can have some dolls brought in too if you want" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Alice's eyes widen, "Oh my! That would be cool!" She smiled.

Alice was happy. She wasn't alone, she hasn't come back, and she will have a tower like where she lives.

She seemed excited, "Do you do alot of work like he does? 'Cause he had to go to meetings, and sign papers... and go on trips often. He never got much time to play! And Vincent was weird sometimes... He had two different colored eyes.. and one time she teased him and she got her hair pulled!"

Alice assumed when she talked he knew who she was, being the 'second' Alice.

The young girl blinked, not really recalling much more expect blurred and scattered memories.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:37 pm

"I work..but I find time for everyone...and if leaving you alone is a problem, you're welcomed to come with me on my trips" he said "Who is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Alice blinked, "I'm okay with being alone somtimes though.. That's how it usually was, so I got used to it." She stared into space, "Her.. she's.. well.. from deep down there... and appears at random. It's very annoying actually. Vincent hated her! He caused Cheshire.. death."

Cheshire, her black cat. And now the shadow Alice bends that appears once in a while.

Alice hugged her doll.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Tsukiyomi looked at Alice, but decided not to question her actions. "How old are you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Lost Alice.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next