Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Poor Lost Alice.  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Poor Lost Alice.  I_vote_lcapPoor Lost Alice.  I_voting_barPoor Lost Alice.  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Poor Lost Alice.  I_vote_lcapPoor Lost Alice.  I_voting_barPoor Lost Alice.  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Poor Lost Alice.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

The girl walked unsteadily, holding a doll in her hand. A bit of mist and smog was in the area, the girl just blindly walking through. Her long darkish-brown hair was in a bit of a mess. Her dress, stained heavily with blood. Eyes, wide open, as if in shock. A soft tune of a song was heard from her, quietly being sung.

The girl almost looked as if she was twirling, dancing in the mist. She began to speak, "Alice. I won't hurt you, Alice. Just..Stay in the tower.." It was almost like she was repeating words someone else said to her. Tears slowly dropped to the ground.

"My Alice, he said... He lied... Lied to Alice... Alice will not forgive him.. Never.. Never!" The girl stopped walking, stopped talking, and held the doll close. She walked slower, staring at the doll she was holding.

The girl suddenly collapsed. "So much red." Her eyes suddenly closed tight. She just laid there, in the middle of no where she knew. The girl must have just witnessed something..something horrible... but what?

..Poor lost Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Tsukiyomi put his hand on the girls shoulder, she seemed lost. "Hey there" he said smiling "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 pm

The girl quickly turned and looked at the man, staring blindly at his face.

"Alice."

Alice stared at him, "He left Alice.." She held onto the doll tight and stood up. Flashes of a horrible sight filled Alice's mind. She screamed, "No.. NO!" All she saw as red.

She held her head and croutched down. Alice blinked, seeing she dropped the doll. A cat-like creature appeared, all black. It looked as if it was a shadow. It jumped at the doll, going through it. The doll now just sitting on the ground, unbroken. Alice blinked, "Cheshire." She held her head tighter, then suddenly stood up.

It was like she was completely different, like a different person. "Excuse me. My name is Alice." She put on a cheerful smile at the man and picked up the doll, "I apologize for her screaming."

She definately seemed like a different person. This 'Alice,' seemed.. completely unfased by what the 'other' one seemed to be feeling. Alice, the mysterious Alice.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Tsukiyomi smiled at the girl, she reminded him of a twice as crazy Sasuno'o. Tsukiyomi gave her a hug and looked at her "Are you lost Alice?" he asked "By the way, nice to meet you, I'm Tsukiyomi"
Back to top Go down

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Alice blinked, "Lost, why no. I actually know where I am going!" She let go from his hug and gave a, 'Hmph.' "I don't need help..." This 'Alice' seemed more stubborn.

Alice stared at the blood on her dress, "...I wonder where this came from." She gave a smile at the Tsukiyomi, "What brings you here..I believe you are royalty, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm

In his airbender clothes and a dark colored robe, Kun, walked off a ship on the ground in the Dark Nation. After visiting the Light Kingdom he decided to see the opposite element dark how it moves, how it is bended, and the people that bend it. He held his things close together, being in a strange land actually scared him. The town may have thieves or murderers. He has be told so many thing about the people of the Dark Nation. Most of the bad like they are all evil and hurt anyone not like them and some just odd like they have no eyes and learned to see by the darkness. Rumors were so strange in the Air Temples most of the people in them did not get out that often.

His mind raced with all the thoughts on the Nation. Who to talk to? How would he see a Dark Bender what do they look like? Is there a leader of the Nation? He sighed and looked down at the journal which he writes all the information in. As he was doing this he ran into someone. As he got up and with one swipe of his hand the air went away and the dust fell. He blew down at his dark robe now covered with dust and looked at the person he ran into. "I am so sorry, I was not paying attention." He looked at the girl and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:58 pm

"Yeah I'm the Fire Prince, I-" he was cut off as someone slammed into Alice. Tsukiyomi looked at the guy "Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Alice blinked, slowly falling to the ground, "What the.." She looked behind her at the Airbender. She stood up and dusted herself off, but blinked as the blood from her clothes made its way to her hands. Alice ignored it, but suddenly something over came her.

She saw once agian, the flashes of red everywhere. Alice slowly backed up, "Don't come near me.. " She screamed, "Don't come near me!" She croutched down near the ground once again and held onto the doll.

It was like the 'first Alice' came back.

Her splitting personality came into play again. Alice was surprised, because this hasn't happened in a long time. She thought that the 'other one' stopped. This Alice had started to feeling the terrible memories of the night before again. She shook and she was croutching down.

Alice was terrified, not knowing where she was. Not knowing who these strangers were. And not knowing anything else other than the tragedy. She finally spoke, "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry!" Alice felt everyone would think she was crazy, thinking she was 'different,' the way he put it. She hated this, hated having her!

Alice, the frighten, Alice.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"I am Kun an airbender I have been sent by the Monks to travel the world and well meet people and talk to them ask questions and learn about their culture and family and bending skills." He smiled and then looked at the man, "Who are you? What is your name? Are you important? If so how important?" He stopped and looked at the girl.

"Again I am so sorry I was so busy reading what I wrote and I remembered something and had to write it down before I lost it. I need to be safe when walking people could get hurt." He nodded and then looked at the girl, she looked different maybe she had some stories to tell like most people do. But he was hoping it was nto some boring story like some people tell to him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 am

Tsukiyomi tapped Kun's chest with the back of his hand to get his attention "Shut up for a sec" he said staring hard at Alice "Take a look at that." Tsukiyomi pointed to Alice, she seemed so....fucked up. Tsukiyomi knelt down next to Alice putting a hand on her shoulder for reassurance "Something wrong?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Lost Alice.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Lost Alice.    Poor Lost Alice.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Lost Alice.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next