Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A fishing trip. (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:48 am

Mei looked at all the creatures picking a plump tiny fish and she took him out and cast her line. Mei went back to the fire adding more dry grass. Mei looked at Luna "What should we do for the time while we wait, I can put up a demon to watch our poles." Mei said. Mei opened a Shadow bending hole and a demon stepped out "Yes master?" He asked in a silky voice. "Watch our poles and alert us when there is a fish." Mei said "My pleasure." He said sitting down watching the rods. What to do? Mei thought to herself. 'Ask Luna for a duel.' The voice said in Mei's head. "Luna want to do a duel?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:49 am

Luna thought about the idea then said "Yes." Mei and Luna walked to an open field 2 minutes away from their rods and practiced. Luna thought, If I use nature bending she will never know. Luna thought to herself. "Ready?" Luna said to Mei.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:50 am

"Yes I am ready." Mei said back to Luna. "3,....2,....1,......GO!" Mei and Luna said at the same time. Mei threw a shadow bolt and 3 shadow balls behind it. Mei was ready for anything Luna was going to try to throw at her.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 am

Luna saw the shadow bolt and 3 shadow balls racing towards her. Luna bended a wall of Dark energy and the bolt and balls were destroyed on impact. Luna grinned, I'll wait till the end to use my nature bending, Luna thought. Luna sent a shadow wave and two shadow bolts coming from each side of Mei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:52 am

Mei saw the bolts and wave come and said "Wrath of might summon Kwon Lee!" Mei said and a demon was in front of Mei protecting her. Kwon smashed the wave of dark energy and opened his 2 palms to catch the bolts. "Luna give up?"
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

"Never!" Luna said. Luna started to take in the sunlight and she put both her palms out and a solar beam shot out of her palms headed straight for the demons chest. Luna looked at Mei's expression on her face of disbelief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Mei looked at the beam shooting though the air the demon did not expect it. "Master, I must leave to the shadow realm, Good Luck." Mei saw her demon retreat from the blast. Mei said "Good you won."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Luna walked up to Mei and shook her hand. "Nice demon skills. Want to know who I blasted him with that solar energy beam?" Luna ask Mei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:24 pm

Mei heard Luna say . "Nice demon skills. Want to know who I blasted him with that solar energy beam?" Mei took a moment to think and could not think of a reason. "How did you blast him with solar energy, you can't be a light bender."
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

Luna heard Mei ask How did you blast him with solar energy, you can't be a light bender." Luna saw Mei's desperate face of wondering how it happened. "I am a nature bender, I took in the sunlight and was a shooter and out the solar energy out of my palms." Luna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fishing trip. (open)   A fishing trip. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fishing trip. (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next