Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Pictures of things in my room... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Pictures of things in my room... I_vote_lcapPictures of things in my room... I_voting_barPictures of things in my room... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Pictures of things in my room... I_vote_lcapPictures of things in my room... I_voting_barPictures of things in my room... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Pictures of things in my room...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Pictures of things in my room... Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

I drew two things and decided to find my camera...so I did and I decided to now take pictures of random things in my room. Here they are!

Pictures of things in my room... 00110

Pictures of things in my room... 00310

And now all the books in my room.

Pictures of things in my room... 00410

Pictures of things in my room... 00510

Pictures of things in my room... 00610

Pictures of things in my room... 01610 This is actually something I did in art class. It is called scratch work, you have a took and you actually scratch off the black paper which has the white underneath it. It was fun.

Pictures of things in my room... 01810 My star wars magnets!! I got them at Target for 5 bucks each.
Dogs!!! (There is one more but he was to busy begging for food.)

Pictures of things in my room... 00810 <-Shadow

Pictures of things in my room... 00910 <-Max

Pictures of things in my room... 01010 Dramatic view of the Giver set.

Pictures of things in my room... 01110 More of the giver.

Pictures of things in my room... 01210 The world map over my t.v.

Pictures of things in my room... 01310 Some map from a National Geographic book. I like maps.

Pictures of things in my room... 01410 A map of the Forbidden City in China. The other side is some boring map of China. I like this side better.

Pictures of things in my room... 01510 I forgot this one! It is the flag of Ireland I have in my room.

Pictures of things in my room... 00111 <-Benedict.

Pictures of things in my room... 00210 <-Sam

Last edited by Earth King Lu on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Lotsa books! Lol ^_^ Cool Earthy~ I like the first picture too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

xD thats awesome Earthy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:31 pm

AWWW THE PUPPIES ARE SO CUTE! =D
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:58 pm

O_o I RECOGNIZE SOME BOOKS ON YOUR BOOKSHELF!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
kimerajamm
Novice
Novice
kimerajamm

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

love your PUPPIES, so cute
Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

STAR WARS!!! Smile YAYNESS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of things in my room...   Pictures of things in my room... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of things in my room...
Page 1 of 1