Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
help wanted and needed (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
help wanted and needed (open) I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
help wanted and needed (open) I_vote_lcaphelp wanted and needed (open) I_voting_barhelp wanted and needed (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

help wanted and needed (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

help wanted and needed (open) Empty
PostSubject: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:20 am

Trira had helped Akio in the earth kingdom to defeat the rebellions. Now she went to the elemental nation. She had seen that the people would need her, but she also had found out that she had to train much more. For an avatar she knew too little. She had also an other problem. Many people might know her now, which was not really good. So Trira went to the elemental nation, because she hoped that she would find there some place where nobody knows her and where she could stay for a while. She was so much in thought, that she did not saw the landscpe and the people that passed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:29 pm

((Is there anyway we could pick you up on our way way to Marriow?))
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:43 pm

(Yeah Kozzan I have an idea how.)

Dakota looked around at the forest below. He couldnt see anything below but trees. They flew for a little bit then suddenly Momo lifted his head quickly, jumped off, and flew down to the ground through the trees. Dakota didnt see it but Momo had landed on the shoulder of someone below. "Hang on. We are going down." Dakota said to the others behind him. The dragon landed and Dakota jumped off. He looked around "Now where did that lemur go?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm

When the lemur landed on her shoulder, Trira jumped a little bit. Then she looked at the animal and smiled. "Hello, little friend. Here you are again.", she said. She had recognized him. Trira walked further and had a nut in her hand, which she gave the lemur. "So, where is your master again?", she asked the animal. Suddenly, she saw a dragon and some persons. Trira hid behind a tree and looked to the group.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Dakota looked around but all he could see was trees. "Its strange. Momo never runs off." He said almost to himself. He walked a little bit then Momo came running from behind a tree. Momo crawled up to his shoulder. "Now where did you go off to?" He asked the the lemur who then took off again back behind the same tree. "Is the someone over there?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

As the lemur ran away, Trira tried to stop it. But she did not managed. As she heared the question, she knew that the lemur had shown her position. So she stepped out of her hiding place and looked at the person who had asked the question. She saw that he was very young, but she also knew that she had finally found the person she wanted to find. She had found the master of the lemur. "Ah, this is your lemur. A very friendly animal.", she said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm

Dakota looked at the girl. "Yeah i guess he is." He said looking at the lemur who was sitting on the girls shoulder. "But its strange. He normaly never goes up to anyone besides me." Dakota said. Then he realized something. Momo had gone up to someone before. The avatar of the parallel universe. Could she also be the avatar? Dakota kept all of these thoughts to himself. "So are you the one that sent me the note?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Trira nodded. "I think so. I have met this lemur in the earth kingdom and gave him a massage.", she told the boy. She touched the head of the lemur. Trira had a strange feeling about the boy. He did not seem to be like all the other boys she had met. But she could not explain what it was. "What is its name?", Trira asked the boy and showed with her head towards the lemur.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"His name is Momo." Dakota answered. So this is Trira and possibly the avatar. He thought to himself. Something did seem familiar about her. He let the thought pass.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 pm

"Momo. Funny name.", she said. Somehow she had the feeling she knew the name. But it was not herself that knew the name, but one of the former avatars. She asked herself how this could be. But she did not thought further about that. "I would never had thought that I meet you in the elemental nation. I found Momo in the earth kingdom.", she told the boy. Suddenly she found out, that she did not knew his name. "You know mmy name, it is Trira. But what is your name?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help wanted and needed (open)   help wanted and needed (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help wanted and needed (open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next