Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_vote_lcapWho loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_voting_barWho loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_vote_lcapWho loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_voting_barWho loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!

Go down 
+2
LadyKura
Cheesy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! Empty
PostSubject: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey guys! I pretty much posted this cause I was bored but what are you gonna do. Anyway, post Bleach videos, comics, downloaded pics, your own pic, ect. I'll post everyonce in a while too. And btw.... KUCHIYOSE NO GEDO what is this????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLjPHFwzf20
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Um, bleach is good because it kills, like, every single bacteria there is. I wouldn't say I loved it though. It actually makes it hard for me to breathe when we use it (specifically Clorox).

Bleach is a bitch because it stains your colors. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Khael
Novice
Novice
Khael

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm

I'm currently making a Bleach Application for another site without knowing what anything to do with anything is on Bleach.

This is what i have so far. Opinions?.

Arrancar Application

Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! Top_08
".. Fear not the blade of the righteous- by the Fallen, it is your salvation.."

----------------------------------------------------
Name: Naraku, Thaelix Shukumei
Alias/Nicknames: Black Moon, The Fallen, The Sin Eater
Virtue: Forgiveness
Forgiveness is typically defined as the process of concluding resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offense, difference or mistake, and/or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. The Oxford English Dictionary defines forgiveness as 'to grant free pardon and to give up all claim on account of an offense or debt'. The concept and benefits of forgiveness have been explored in religious thought, the social sciences and medicine. Forgiveness may be considered simply in terms of the person who forgives including forgiving themselves, in terms of the person forgiven and/or in terms of the relationship between the forgiver and the person forgiven. In some contexts, forgiveness may be granted without any expectation of restorative justice, and without any response on the part of the offender (for example, one may forgive a person who is incommunicado or dead). In practical terms, it may be necessary for the offender to offer some form of acknowledgment, apology, and/or restitution, or even just ask for forgiveness, in order for the wronged person to believe himself able to forgive.
Most world religions include teachings on the nature of forgiveness, and many of these teachings provide an underlying basis for many varying modern day traditions and practices of forgiveness. Some religious doctrines or philosophies place greater emphasis on the need for humans to find some sort of divine forgiveness for their own shortcomings, others place greater emphasis on the need for humans to practice forgiveness of one another, yet others make little or no distinction between human and/or divine forgiveness.

To Thealix, forgiveness is the act of allowing spirits to rest after having taken their physical form out of worlds. Though in life, you may exact vengeance and flawless hatred toward a being, everyone deserves an afterlife that doesn't involve a corrupt spirit. He tempers forgiveness with vengeance and valor. No pen is mightier than the will of a man out to slay the Gods.

"Let the souls of my victims, and of my victim's victims rest, for in the eyes of any god to any man to any soldier, forgiveness is the least they deserve. I am the Fallen, Gods. Let your messengers be weary, I come for you. Though their hands may be immortal, they can still be removed from their body. Fear me, Lord's of creation, for my once curse becomes your burden."

Animal Spirit/s/:
Every man has more than one side. Like a shifting shape, their spirit twists and turns. As the gods, one should seek guidance from all the spirits, and become what fits them when their soul advances and takes form.

Primary Spirits: The Hawk and the Owl

The Hawk
Communicate with the divine, discern powers in others, photographic memory
Hawks are the messengers of the Spirits. Adept with language, you might be a writer or a teacher. Your ability to assess situations impartially means that people often seek your guidance before making decisions. A brilliant visionary, you sometimes forget the mundane details of life like eating, sleeping, or paying bills.

The Owl
Human lie-detectors
Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Secondary Spirits: The Wolf and the Bear

The Wolf
Stealth, hunting ability, enhanced senses of smell and hearing, as well as strength and stamina
"Family comes first" could be a Wolf's motto. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion.

The Bear
Fighting ability—strength and speed—along with powers of strategic thinking
You consider yourself above. You're happiest when in charge. You lead with courage, integrity, and compassion. People gravitate to your confidence and charisma, and they feel safe in your care. But be careful not to believe your own hype—stubborn pride is every Bear's downfall.

Age 1,942
Visual Age: 19

Zanpakutō's Name: Tierra Santa
Innate Ability:

"Shed not the blood of your enemies on Holy Ground: Tierra Santa."

Status Ranked:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality:
Birthday: 12/22/68A.D.
Birthplace: Japan
Natural Race: Human; Japanese
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hobbies:
Favorite Food:
= Sashimi, Sushi, Endame, and Pizza
Favorite Music
Khael enjoys Classical/Instrumental, as he plays piano. He also likes nearly all forms of rock, and some forms of punk and ragae. He isn't much for country or rap, however some of the older rap is alright. He has no bad feelings or dislikes for R&B.
Forte in Sports:
Special Skill:
-----------------------------------------
Remains of Hollow Mask:
Tattoo Location:
Aspect of Death
Hollow Hole Location:
Cero Color
Gran Rey Cero Color:
-------------------------------------------------
Appearance
Height:
= 6'3"
Weight:
= 198 lbs.
Blood Type:
In ancient times, Crimson was the color of the gods. The color of blood, the utilization of blood in combat and before combat. Practices of of sacrificing one's self, or the property of one's self including children and siblings existed to please these supposedly immortal and all powerful beings. All around the world for generations, centuries, death has been the calling card of the Gods. Whether Greek, Roman, Christian, Pagan, or otherwise. Nothing has been returned from whence it came; The god's ignore the calls of man and spirit alike. Khael's blood is said to remove the immortality of every god of every religion, or anyone of immortal descending, if combined with their blood or if it enters their system. The blood's effect on mortals is that, if someone dies with the blood of Thaelix, or the blood is entered in to the system of one who has fallen within six minutes of being deceased, the Sins of their soul is absorbed by Thaelix, and he then carries the sins of that person, purifying their soul so it may ascend through the gates of the gods.

"Let the blood of my ancestors flow through me. Let the blood of any man, of any race, with any spirit flow through me. For I exact my vengeance upon them without mercy. Those who would have man bathe in blood and beg for forgiveness will now see the error of their ways. There will be no light, A Black Moon is my calling card. My blood will flow through the gods and tear them of their immortality. Sit upon their mortal thrones until I rip the breath from their chest, and bleed them dry in the name of their brothers and sisters. As you have done, so you shall receive. Only then will you be forgiven for your deeds, only then will the immortals amongst men cease their hatred, and let you rest in peace."

Measurements: N/A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story
Chapter 1: Birth of the Forsaken
They say that in the end, when we die, atleast one god in one religion has sent a prophet and a savior. They say that, if we take in the ideas of the religion, we will be forgiven of our trespasses and permitted to enter the Kingdom of that God, of that Immortal. How do we determine though, which God to believe in and which Gods to neglect? Do these beings not feel Jealousy of one another, have they grown above mortal emotions? Legends tell of Gods and Man alike who advance to the highest ranks, to the greatest levels of divinity, and then betray their keepers, seek vengeance and feel jealous of those whom are above or near them. How then do the corrupt lead the impure to salvation?

A unnamed village in the forested country, [December 22, 68 A.D.]

The sun settled behind the great mountains to the west, clouds were scattered across the Winter skies, and chilling wind swept in from the ocean, forcing man and animal alike to seek shelter. The stars were scarce this night, but the moon broke through with ease, shattering the darkness which valiant fought to seize the night. Mangetsu, the Japanese word for 'full moon', its' glorious rays preserving the earth from being consumed in black.

Fighting Style:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rp Sample
Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh! And awesome bio! Smile
Back to top Go down
Khael
Novice
Novice
Khael

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 am

He's... BEAUTIFUL, KHAEL!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Cheesy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Cheesy

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:03 am

Kura finally understands why bleach is called bleach! Yay!!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am

Wait 'Bleach' is called Bleach, because Bleach kills stuff? O_O Well.. the germs..but same dif! xD
Back to top Go down
kimerajamm
Novice
Novice
kimerajamm

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 am

Is it true that Bleach anime has A LOT of fillers?
If so is there a website where it lists all the filler episode numbers or can you give me a list of episodes which are fillers.

I have started watching Bleach only 3 days ago and already I am on Episode 30. =D
Goodness I never realized that Bleach is AMAZING =D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!   Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who loves Bleach???? Come post random bleach stuff!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next