Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_vote_lcapHer Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_voting_barHer Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_vote_lcapHer Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_voting_barHer Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan Empty
PostSubject: Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan   Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2018 6:13 pm

|BASICS|
Name: (First, Last. Middle is optional)
Age: (Be realistic. Make it correspond with what you want your character to be like. I.e, a 3 year old could not learn to use bending, but a 13 year old could)
Birthplace: (Where was your character born?)
Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
Rank: (Bender, Non-Bender, Royal.  If you're royal, be specific of which royal and for which dimension)
Element: (What element can your character bend?  Keep in mind Paladins MUST be Spirit Benders, but their secondary element can be anything.)

|PETS/MOUNTS|

**PLEASE NOTE: All Dawn Crusaders start off with a Spirit Moose mount.  Below in the spoiler is the picture of a Spirit Moose, use that as a reference.  The Spirit Moose MUST be included on the application below, as well as any other pets or mounts.**

Spoiler:

Name: (Name of the pet/mount)
Picture: (What does your pet/mount look like?)
Personality: (Personality of the pet/mount.)
Brief History: (History of the pet/mount)

|WEAPONS|
Name: (Name of the weapon)
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: (History of the weapon)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: (Your character blood type)
Hobbies: (Your character's hobbies or interests)
Quirks: (Something unique or unusual about this character)
Family: (Your characters family members)
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: (Be descriptive! Do not say, "Black, short, straight". Say, "She has black hair going down to her shoulders. It is straight, with a bit of a curl at the end of it.")
Eyes: (You know the drill. Size, and color. Shape is optional, but be realistic)
Height: (Be realistic. A 6' tall 13 year old? No way! A 5'5'' 13 year old? Yes)
Clothes: (Be detailed. Don't say, "Blue pants, red shirt." Say, "She wears orange silk kung-fu pants and a yellow kung-fu shirt. The sleeves of the shirt are decorated with dragons." etc.)
Skin: (Does your character have smooth skin? Rough skin? Scales? Fur? Feathers? All of the above?)
Body Type: (How is your character built? Is he well built? A John Cena look alike? A skinny wimp?)
Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: (Be detailed. 1 paragraph minimum.)

Personal Strengths: (At least 1-5; not too many)
Personal Weaknesses: (2-5. Weaknesses create interesting characters. Not many people want to put a lot, but put 2-5)
Hamartia: (What is your character's one fatal flaw?)
Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

Dislikes: (Again, about 5)

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Kiyohara no Mayumi, Keeper of Records, Grand Archivist, Grand Scribe of the House of Ezofuji, Head of the Kiyohara Clan
Page 1 of 1