Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Corrupted Fire Hawks
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Threat Level: Low-Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 10,000/10,000

Spoiler:

Your attack misses the birds as they sweep past you.  You took the opportunity to strike, but perhaps they are not so mindless as you thought.  You could've ended this fight within minutes if you had been lucky.  But as stated before...there is no luck within this labyrinth.  Only darkness, evil and death.  The cold stench of death.  You cannot luck out in this place.  No.

The demons avoid your attack, your second waves of arrows.  They screech angrily, they want your blood on their talons.  Their beaks seek to rip through your entrails.  You had best take cover, or at least counter again!  Something, anything.  Just don't die Champion.  Not here.  We wont be able to get your body out if you do.

The demons come for you, their claws and beaks and flames aiming for anything of your body they can grab.  Dodge, fight, but do something!

Attach Accuracy

Attack Strength: x4 Multiplier
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 10:48 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Tyrandé Dal'anara
Leader of the Spiritborne
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
92,134/100,000 HP
-----------------------------------------------

Grand Crusader's Armour of the Stag:

Tyrandé frowned as her enemies dodged. These ones were smarter than they were thousands of years ago. That and Tyrandé was probably still a little rusty. With a grimace she ushered her tiger forward, charging into the middle of fray and the courtyard. Tyrandé was not going to let up her assault. She continued with her arrows. These beasts WOULD be finished. Them and their masters whom they served. All would be wiped from this world.

Harsh as it was, their masters would do, and have been trying to do, the very same for millennia. They would not be allowed to succeed. With all her strength, Tyrandé summoned forth her ebony staff once more, and slammed its butt down into the stone floor. There was a flash of light and much smoke and several birds flew from a portal opened in the floor. Tyrandé was not just a Spirit Bender, not just a priestess, and not just a Spiritborne.

She had fought in the wars against the Burning Legion. She was trained as a Spirit Warden. She knew how to use her powers well. She would not shame her history, nor her people.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 11:44 am

Spoiler:

Corrupted Fire Hawks
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Threat Level: Low-Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 2,333/10,000

Spoiler:

The birds are heavily wounded by your attack. They land on the ground, no longer able to fly. They're in pain, they're wounded, and bleeding bits of molten green flame that hit the ground, staining the stone black with rings of green flame wreathing the stains. Whatever Fel Energy, and Fel Flames, touched, they corrupted and killed, even the inanimate, cut stone of the labyrinth. With a frown, you realize you could've killed them, but you didn't, and now these demons still live.

They are crippled, unable to fly, but they still live, and for that you must continue the fight until they are finished off for good. Now the angry demons rush at you, aiming to attack you. They're not as fast as they would have been in the air, but they still have speed. They slash at you with their claws, peck at you with their beaks, and they flap their flaming wings at you, hoping to burn you with them in passing.

These Fire Hawks do not give in. They are too driven, too warped and twisted by their dark masters to even consider that.

Attach Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: x4 Multiplier
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:03 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:36 am

Tyrandé Dal'anara
Leader of the Spiritborne
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
92,134/100,000 HP
-----------------------------------------------

Grand Crusader's Armour of the Stag:

Even though they were still fast on the ground, the Fire Hawks were not as big a threat as they were originally and Tyrandé was easily able to dodge and side-step most of their attacks. Twirling like a dancer, Tyrandé evaded claws and beaks and flame that came towards her, her armour and Spirit Tiger deflecting anything she couldn't dodge.

Once she was finished her wondrous dodge, she turned to face the Fire Hawks, who had congregated on the other side of the courtyard. Drawing her bowstring, knocking several arrows back, and releasing them, Tyrandé attacked the vulnerable and distracted Fire Hawks, whose backs were foolishly turned on their enemy.

They would not live long enough to make that same mistake twice. Nor to regret the first mistake.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:12 am

Spoiler:

You see a Fel Firehawk burst forth from the ashes. But this one is not here to attack you. It is subservient to you. It recognizes new strength, a new master. It is your new mount, yours to command and control only. You have broken the hold of its dark masters, but the corrupted taint will never go away. That is something that the beast must forever get used to.

You proceed to head on, but that is not your destiny. No. No it is not...the world shakes again. You don't know what's happening. You try to run, but you're too late. The floor falls away at your feet, and you find yourself thrown into another twisting nether between the worlds. You don't know where you're going. Your can't see anything in the torrent of darkness. Then finally the world spits you out.

You awaken on the other side of the portal, and find yourself standing in a massive cavern. It''s dark and cold, and you don't know why you're here. Drak'Tharon's dark masters are tired of you ruining their plans. They will end you themselves. You find yourself standing beside two different adventurers who are there to help you. Together, the three of you need to escape if you are ever to see the light of day again and to do that you must defeat demons within. Good luck.

((OOC: This new leg of the tournament will be moved to a new topic, stay tuned heroes!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5