Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 12:42 pm

Tyrandé Dal'anara
Leader of the Spiritborne
High Priestess of Elounli

"Darkness covered us in the beginning, and we could not see.
We cried for guidance and the moon shone down bright upon us."

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
93,664/100,000 HP
-----------------------------------------------

Tyrandé recalled the Spirit Beasts, thanked them, and sent them on the way. The Guz'zan were dead, the portal was closed. They had exploded, and rather violently. It brought Tyrandé back to memories she had not visited in millennia. And for good reason. Well, no matter. It was over now. She mounted Ash'Alah and the tiger purred. The two of them had a choice to make now; no sense dwelling on the past.

Tyrandé could turn back, and choose a different path, or press onward towards the next boss or whatever may come. With a sigh, Tyrandé chose the northern pathway. The way forward. Nothing would come of turning back. With a deep breath, her and her Spirit Tiger marched through the doorway.

It slammed shut behind her, leaving her in a dimly lit hallway. It seemed to go straight as far as the eye could see. She saw no end, or crossroads for that matter. Which means this pathway either went straight to the next room. Or it was really long and had several crossroads that Tyrandé couldn't even see. Either was a possibility.

Regardless, Tyrandé was ready. She drew her bow, strung it with two arrows, and prodded Ash'Alah onward. It was time to fight. No more turning back.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:51 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

You walk down the corridor towards the next courtyard. You feel your heart rate pick up, your heart is pounding out of your chest. Who knows what to expect after what you just fought. Things could only get worse from here on out, right? Well...maybe. You enter the room and realize there is no boss. The doors don't slam shut behind you and the doors leading forward are open as well.

Then you realize why. Whatever was in this courtyard left...who knows where, but it left a warning. A pile of fresh corpses in a pool of blood, and on top....three infants, none older than 6 months, impaled upon a spear, still screaming for their mothers. Their faces frozen forever in fear. From the spear flew a flag that said but one thing.

"LEAVE!"

The warning is written in the blood of the victims, and you cannot help but feel uneasy when you see it. These demons must be stopped. But now you have another choice to make. Back south from where you came, east, north or west. So where to Champion?
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:03 am

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
93,664/100,000 HP

Tyrandé almost threw up as she saw the horrible sight before her.  She was not a mother; in her 10,000 years with Malfurion the two never had children, but still Tyrandé had compassion.  Maybe she was no longer human by species, but she was human by her compassion and humanity and it was enough to make her feel disgusted at what she saw.

Clenching her teeth, Tyrandé gripped her bow until her knuckles turned white with rage.  She could hear Ash'Alah growling low beneath her.  He too was angry.  Tyrandé needed to leave this room soon or she was going to cry with sadness and anger.  She spurred Ash'Alah forward.  She cared not for the direction she went, only that they were leaving this room.

The two proceeded eastwards towards whatever else they may find.  Hopefully nothing as disturbing or disgusting as this.  Still gripping her bow tight, ready to be fired, Tyrandé made a vow.  If she found that demon, she would kill him with everything she had.  Even if it cost her her life.  She'd do it for the people; for the infants.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:12 am

Spoiler:

You travel down the narrow tunnel, not caring what comes next.  For it you are brave, you are determined.  It shows qualities.  You will be rewarded when your time comes for your perseverance, worry not Champion.  For now though, focus on getting out of here alive.

You hear cackling behind you.  Something laughs its way down the hallway, it passes by you but you can't see it.  It echoes as it comes, and echoes as it leaves.  You hear the cackling for moments even after the passing sound leaves the area.  It leads straight down the hallway towards...something.  Probably another courtyard though so, just be careful okay Champion?

Who knows what else you'll find in this damn labyrinth of hell.  Who knows what dark secrets live within--SOMETHING IS ON YOUR FOOT!  Oh, okay, it's just a...moving pile of green slime.  Right, start running or kill it.  Either way, it's kinda creepy.  It looks like its trying to mate with your toes but it's not going to get very far.  You're not even sure if it has genitalia but you're not sticking around to find out.

Keep going Champion, right down the hallway.  Right down towards your next boss, or treasure.  We're not very sure in here you know.  Good luck with whatever it is you do find!

Oh wait!  What's this??  Etched into the side of the wall.  You can just barely see it but you read it.  The language is old, primitive, and some words you cannot translate but most of it is similar enough to modern Common that you can make out the gist of it.

"Those who wish to challenge fate,
To a jumbled shout walk strait.
Sunset fires in dexteree,
Find where Zul'Drak used to sleep.
At the high place near the skies,
Look for other watchful eyes.
Sleep not ‘neath the darkpine trees,
Be on your guard, take not your ease.
Voyage when the daylight dims,
Danger in the water swims.
Make no sound with spear or sword,
Lest you wake the Ing'mar Horde
Shades of creatures who have died,
Bones of warriors who have tried.
Shrink not from the barren land,
Look below from where you stand.
This is where a stone may fall and make no sound at all.
Those who cross and live to tell,
See the old man and the bell.
Face the lord who points the way,
Heat like noon on summers day,
Death will open up its grave.
Who goes there...? None but the brave."

Well...that's...uh...good luck figuring out.  No time to dawdle though Champion, keep moving!  You'll have to if you want to make it to the end in time.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:43 am

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
93,664/100,000 HP

Tyrandé kicked the small ball of ooze off to the side and dismounted Ash'Alah, allowing the beast to go and "hunt" the small terrified blob. With a frown Tyrandé examined the frantically etched words that were carved into the wall with what seemed like claws. She had seen these words before. In a different time, before the Labyrinth, there was a massive landscape that barred the way to the King's Keep, save for only the most brave.

It seems some remnant of these landscapes still existed for the poem was forcibly etched into the walls long after much of the landscape was replaced by the labyrinth. It was a clue to what was to come on the proper path to Drak'Tharon Keep no doubt. This meant she was on the correct path...she hoped. Now of course this didn't mean that these clues would just magically appear in a row, one after the other. Nor did it mean that they were necessarily going to happen right away.

Tyrandé prepared for much stumbling around in the dark before she even found the first clue located in the poem. Tyrandé sighed and whistled to Ash'Alah. The tiger looked at her, disappointed that it could no longer "play" with the now dead blob of ooze. Tyrandé mounted her tiger once more, prepared her bow, and continue down the hallway towards the next Courtyard.
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Spoiler:

The Ing’mar Honour Guard
Origin: Royal Guard of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the Royal Family
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 10,000/10,000

Spoiler:

You walk down the hallway, to find it is but a short one.  Do not get used to that though, for it will not be common.  You walk into the next courtyard and hear armour clank and rattle. Ancient armour, yet not rusted or ruined. Robed in crimson red, the colour of blood. These demonic knights look at you. They are four in total, but you are two, you and your tiger. Still, you know this battle will not be easy. They smile at you with open, skeletal mouths. They have, in their mind, a plan to protect the kingdom.

They do not seem to be aware of their undead fate. They seem to believe that they are still alive, defending their prosperous Kingdom. If only they knew...things were going to end for soon though. You plan to finish them, don't you Champion? You better or they'll finish you fast. Good luck!

Oh and do keep an eye on their swinging polearms and swords! They're dual-wielding, and quite skillfully might I add. So, just avoid the swinging sharp pointy things. All eight of them.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Tyrandé Dal'anara

Tyrandé Dal'anara:
Ash'alah:
90,628/100,000 HP

Tyrandé felt the bite of a few of the enemies' weapons as she did her best to dodge. One or two of the polearms even pricked Ash'Alah as the tiger tried dodging with her. As Tyrandé ran to put distance between her and her enemies, she sent Ash'Alah to attack them from behind. The tiger did as it was asked, looping around behind the four enemy knights and jumping on one of them from behind, ripping at it with his massive fangs.

Meanwhile, on the front end of things, Tyrandé aimed a well placed arrow at each of the three remaining knights, unleashing the three arrows she had strung in the corridors after her last boss fight. It seemed when she dealt with enemies in the labyrinth, they traveled in packs. Then again, she was two and her arrows were good for multiple enemies, so Tyrandé couldn't exactly complain.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 am

Spoiler:

The Ing’mar Honour Guard
Origin: Royal Guard of Drak'Tharon
Motive: Protect the Royal Family
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 6,297/10,000

Spoiler:

The Ing'mar hurt you first, but you hurt them back even worse. They feel it and they're angry. They glare at you with their dead, pale eyes. Glowing, staring. Cold like ice. They exhale with a rattle like chains and the slumbering of a great dragon. As they breath outwards their breath is a cold mist like breath on the cold winter's day. They are truly monstrous beasts. And now they're out for revenge.

The four Honour Guards circle you and stab at you as they move in a ghostly, deadly circle around you. They stab and slash as they spin, using their polearms and swords to try and skewer you like kebob. That sounds pleasant doesn't it? You better take care of them fast Champion.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #6 - Tyrandé Dal'anara
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Tournament Archives :: Light of Dawn Archives :: Labyrinth of Champions [Light of Dawn Tournament]-
Jump to: