Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_voting_barThe 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Niya
Niya

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Kamui Leiheng
Princess of the North and South
Sword Master and General in the Water Tribe Military

Spoiler:
HP: 96,864/100,000
"My brother will be King.  I must be his blade.
His tool to command; to help make his dreams come true.
The Water Tribe will rise as an Empire, as Nation.
It's people will be proud; and I will help my brother facilitate that dream."

--------------------------------------------------

As Kamui exited the corridor into the new courtyard she was set upon by great flaming beasts. Skeletal dog-like creatures wreathed in wicked green flames. Felfire. She had read about these flames in the Imperial Library at the palace. Zuko's collection was vast. Kamui doubted that even Zuko knew every volume he had in there, for this leather-bound, dust covered book had been found atop one of the highest bookshelves covered in mountains of dust and enough cobwebs to turn into a dress.

Kamui knew these beasts had originated as Flaming Skulhounds for the Burning Legion. Now they were corrupted and served the Old Gods. Though if legend is to be believed the Burning Legion and the Old Gods were basically one in the same anyway, fighting alongside each other as allies, but separate enough so as to distract from the movements of the other and keep the people's attentions divided.

Kamui dodged the flaming Felhounds and set upon them in return with her own attacks, blasting black flame at them in droves. If they wanted to come at her with coloured flame, Kamui would stand strong and return fire. She wasn't giving up this far in.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Random number (1,10000) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 2,310/10,000

Spoiler:

The attacks of the Felhounds were rebuffed and they fell back, burning, howling, and in pain. For skeletal flaming beasts they sure felt pain like they were alive. But they were not ready to give up. They still have some fight in them and for that, their target should beware. The Felhounds circled Kamui as her pup cowered within her robes like a scared infant. She had to focus on being everywhere at once this way. They growled menacingly and watched carefully.

As they spun, prowling slowly and carefully like a carousel of death they crouched low, feigning a few pounces to throw Kamui off balance. They waited, long and carefully, until the moment was right and finally, they pounced again, one from each cardinal direction and simultaneously.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 12:22 pm

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 87,476/100,000

Kamui cried out as the enemies attacked her. She was wounded. Fairly badly too. Bleeding from several places, but not willing to give up. She gathered herself as she began flinging the clamping, gnawing, biting, hungry Felhounds around, trying to get them to detach. It took a while, and did a bit more damage to her, as their hooked teeth were sunk in deep, but finally they dislodged themselves from her flesh and Kamui pressed an attack.

She rushed in at the enemy, blasting them with black flames. She kicked a pouncing Felhound under the jaw and felt bone crack beneath her. If it had though, Kamui was unsure suddenly, as no damage showed on the Felhound. It wasn't her bone. The only explanation was that whatever dark magics were being used to reanimate these Felhounds was being used to keep them together too.

Drak'Tharon was a truly cursed place. A place of evil and end times. It should never have been brought back into the light. Drak'Tharon could never be saved. Too much darkness filled the place. Too much evil. Too much magic and too many demons for it to ever be cleansed fully, even before the power of the Gods and the Holy Light.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:26 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:20 am

Spoiler:
The Labyrinth of Champions

Demonic Felhounds
Origin: The Armies of the Old Gods
Motive: Destroy All Life
Threat Level: Medium
Number: x4
Damage: 2500

HP: 1,584/10,000

Spoiler:

Your attack, while not devastating, did the job, and backed the Felhounds up a bit. But they will be back for their continued hunt soon. And so they returned.  For skeletal flaming beasts they sure felt pain like they were alive.  But they were not ready to give up.  They still have some fight in them and for that, their target should beware.  The Felhounds circled Kamui as her pup cowered within her robes like a scared infant.  She had to focus on being everywhere at once this way.  They growled menacingly and watched carefully.

As they spun, prowling slowly and carefully like a carousel of death they crouched low, feigning a few pounces to throw Kamui off balance.  They waited, long and carefully, until the moment was right and finally, they pounced again, one from each cardinal direction and simultaneously.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength: Multiplier x4
Random number (1,2500) :
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:32 am

Defence
Random number (1,10) :

Last edited by Niya the Flamewarden on Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 11:44 am

Kamui Leiheng

Spoiler:
HP: 87,476/100,000

The enemy came at her once more. Their tactics were growing old though, and Kamui was having none of it. With a smirk she dodged her enemies, the Felhounds, skilfully. Like it was an art form. As she spun out of the way she examined her enemies for their next movements. Like their lupine forms would suggested they merely waited and growled. They watched Kamui intently, waiting for an opening. She would not give them one.

Kamui prepared a massive wall of black flame. The wall stretched the width and height of the courtyard. She would be a bit exhausted after this, and her bending would be depleted for a bit once she used this, but hopefully, it would be enough to wipe out the Felhounds. As she raised the flames to their apex, she pushed it forward. This move was something she learned from Water Benders, the motions and the shape of the move. But it was all fire on the outside. She pushed towards her enemies and watched as the flames engulfed the Felhounds.

Attack Accuracy
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Strength
Back to top Go down
The Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Loremaster General

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Defence
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng   The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 1st Light of Dawn Tournament | Labyrinth of Champions | Phase 1 | Entrant #3 - Kamui Leiheng
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next